Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message (182 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message by Blackaxe16(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sorry for my English ...... Hey fam I just have one question to ask.Am not here to condem religion or tribes. Why is it that Muslim guys don't want Christian guys to date their woman bt they prefer to date the Christian ladies... from experience... they are always bitter they even try to harm that person.... most Christian girls want to date them because of money...not love
Re: Message by nauto5: 4:21am On Oct 30, 2019
I will come back to comment

(1) (Reply)

to his friend/babe/future baby mama / wifey / Counselling Forum For The Singles Married And The Depressed / Trade Expo Nigeria (TEN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.