Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Getting Over Heartbreak Into The Real Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Over Heartbreak Into The Real Man (182 Views)

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Over Heartbreak Into The Real Man by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Whoever tells you to just move on after your first heartbreak is not really telling you the real truth. There are stages to this before you become the unmovable man.

I am igbo, and have dated yoruba girls. My first heartbreak was Yoruba, and one of my sweetest relationships ever was still Yoruba. So that you were hurt by a tribe doesn't mean another beautiful one from same tribe is not out there. Let me continue:

Anyone who tells you to be a man after your first heartbreak may be giving you fraudulent advice. You need to really cry and satisfy that pain. Cry as often as you can, feel the pain, get satisfied with crying and then move on. But after that, love with wisdom. Be watchful over manipulations, and if you get a person who truly loves you, hold tight. Whenever you feel that you are getting in love so much, please kill that feeling on time, then start to love gradually and consciously. If some people notice you are crazy about them, manipulation starts.

IT IS UNWISE NOT TO BREAK UP WHEN NECESSARY.
Re: Getting Over Heartbreak Into The Real Man by ken6488(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
true

(1) (Reply)

Trade Expo Nigeria / Nigeria Traders Business Forum / to his friend/babe/future baby mama / wifey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.