Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) (14601 Views)

FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters / NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) / What Is The Reason For Non-Availability Of Prepaid Meter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by STEKENT: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
alsudaes1:

Mine was since 2013!
No card yet

Forget card. Fg says no more card but NIN
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by cakeicing: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
TRENDY, HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE AND AFFORDABLE 24 SNEAKERS!

Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by LZAA: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dm no ask una to donate 5h for fuel grin

1 Like

Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by desthan(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nickisindigo:
I did mine in 2015 yet I no see card

Did mine 2015.
Paid a visit to their port--cour office in Rivers state and was told it was not ready.
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Maldini213: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
The last picture

The girl on white hijab

The girl on yellow top besides her

I swear ,,I like the way her boooootyy

Take stand

The thing stand like olumo rock

Dooggy with her ,,won't be a bad idea
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by LZAA: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
helinues:
Na wah oo

Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Come and do it in Abuja. There is no queue here.

Free accommodation for you if you are a lady

Okwa ya undecided If na lady u no even care if na spirit so far e get orages abi

Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by adeyemi91(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
alsudaes1:

Mine was since 2013!
No card yet
Mine was 2014. I went back to check recently, they z it wasn't ready. Imagine, 5yrs ago.
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by adenigga(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Just let's be sincere with ourselves, Nigeria is a failing State!

If you understand what State mean, you will concur.

1 Like

Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by chuksjuve(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nigerianization:
But this thing has been on since eon, why una like fire brigade approach.

And have you forgotten in ought to be a continuous exercise ?

Do you know everyday people are turning 18 years and to those who have been captured have you received your permanent plastic card?

Make una dey use sense talk naa

1 Like

Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
I registered in 2013, my 300l in the univ. 4 years after graduation, m yet to get it.

eni to f'ogun odun pin le were, odun melo lo ma ya were.... na gan.
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by yetunsbay(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nickisindigo:
mine was 2013 yet no permanent card
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by chuksjuve(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
simonlee:

he's right.
when i did mine, i was the only one there. no queue or delay. most people are fond of fire brigade approach and its very bad

Do you understand that it ought to be a continuous registration excercise or you just want to defend bad behaviors and incompetence of this agency as usual ?

2 Likes

Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by MaziRidwan: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ftc
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by generationz(f): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
okomile:
Bribe the officials there.
I did same at UBA and I got mine few weeks ago.

They will create situations to get extra cash

Zoogeria grin

How much and do you have a u a account?
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Muyiwa100: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nickisindigo:
mine was 2014 and yet to see any message for card collection
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by RoyalHighness7(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
If you are in/close to ikeja go to the zenith bank at Oba Okran 1 for NIN registration. Very fast!
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Rexnegro(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nickisindigo:
mine was in 2014 no card yet... I just tire , well I no too bother cos no id card pass international passport na if am not wrong.
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Muyiwa100: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
cakeicing:
TRENDY, HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE AND AFFORDABLE 24 SNEAKERS!
do you have black and white or Full Black
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Oluwaseyi2000(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
u would hear....com bck on friday...
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Krak(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Rebuke:
smh. I did mine since 2014 but the plastic ID is yet to be ready. Almost 5years now.

Op, just go and do international passport jejejely. That's what most of us resorted to.

Sometimes I wonder if the people in power are not aware of all these things or they are not just concerned. Wonderful country we are in.

International passport will not give you NIN
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Biggestsis: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
They refused to provide funding for their enrollment registration centers and they always expect the staff to deliver target enrollment everyday. Most centers had to resort to tasking applicants to fund the project. Only to be accused of extortion from various quarters, even though most of them lives in debt and penury due to poor salary structure.

Now the staff has resolved to stop working without funding " NO TOOLS, NO WORK". Once the management and government provides resources to work with enrollment will continue, until then this will the order of the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by 12inchDickson: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
I remember paying money to one fool in abk because of this registration.. Guy I will hate you for life.
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
I did my in abuja... They where very fast, kind and jovial.. But I have to pay 200 for lamination..

1 Like

Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by princeade86(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
alsudaes1:

Mine was since 2013!
No card yet
i did mine same 2013, and got plastic card dis year, but is kwara state sha oo

1 Like

Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Eyah, I experienced that also, just be patient.
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by webngnews: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Freeko4: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
simonlee:

he's right.
when i did mine, i was the only one there. no queue or delay. most people are fond of fire brigade approach and its very bad

U too close mouth if u don't av wat to say... I applied since 2015 and up till now am yet to get the permanent ID �
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by ultimate77(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
If you guys understand the magnitude of this NIN e... You will know why the government is being like this with it.
My employer colobied a staff I mean a cire staff from nimc payed heavily to come and do us from the IT department in the company a training just on this NIN. What I learnt those 3 days e... I came up with this "to know how to use a software is to the end user, writing the algorithms is to the programmer" guys... Wetin person no know, pass am. This number so e... If you eventually get the card, well, you need to be sensitised before knowing some things.
Peace guys.

1 Like

Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Nigerianization(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
youngsahito:
just shut up Mr Man if u don't have any meaningful thing to say.

Are we quarrelling??
See frustration ooo
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by Nigerianization(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
chuksjuve:

And have you forgotten in ought to be a continuous exercise ?

Do you know everyday people are turning 18 years and to those who have been captured have you received your permanent plastic card?

Make una dey use sense talk naa

God bless you Mr sense
Since they know that it's a continuous exercise, why didn't they leave and come another day? Why loitering around?
Re: NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) by mushystuff: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nigerianization:
But this thing has been on since eon, why una like fire brigade approach.

simonlee:

he's right.

And have they efficiently produced and distributed those that had been applied for those eons ago? Is there any reason why a federal government agency should lack common power and efficient computers and other tools for performing their core functions?

This is the same problem with the Immigration service, people will go to apply for international passports and they'll be told that there are no booklets! Is that one also a fire brigade approach?

Nigerians are already battered and deprived, don't compound the problem by blaming poor citizens at the receiving end of deliberate government ineptitude and bad governance! Stop enabling mediocrity! Tueh!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DISCOs: We Have Not Been Informed Of Tariff Hike Suspension / Expect More Increase In Electricity Tariff, FG Tells Nigerians / The Relationships Between The Three Arms Of Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.