Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Mercy Eke Bag Another Endorsement Deal With Royal Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Bag Another Endorsement Deal With Royal Hair (1235 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi Becomes Royal Hair Ambassador, Signs Endorsement Deal (pix) / Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal / Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Bag Another Endorsement Deal With Royal Hair by Psimagestudio: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bbnaija 2019 winner who becomes a landlord recently seems to be enjoying massive flow of endorsement. She signed another endorsement deal with an hair company ''Royal Hair, Praizenews report.

She wrote :
Another bag � ��
I have a new family fam � Thank you @royalhairs, I’m so glad I’d be working with this amazing brand �
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4K6BFYF1q_/?igshid=1d8j0fgrnmt9i

Congratulations to Lambo and his team.

Gist Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/mercy-eke-bag-another-endorsement-deal-with-royal-hair/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Mercy Eke Bag Another Endorsement Deal With Royal Hair by Psimagestudio: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
See More Photos ==> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Mercy Eke Bag Another Endorsement Deal With Royal Hair by LawLord247: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
keep winning
Re: Mercy Eke Bag Another Endorsement Deal With Royal Hair by Munzy14(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ada owerri, gather everything jareee... cheesy

Re: Mercy Eke Bag Another Endorsement Deal With Royal Hair by Beckysexy(f): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations Lambo ,stay winning.

I must win next year bbn
Re: Mercy Eke Bag Another Endorsement Deal With Royal Hair by Flowxx: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Beckysexy:
Congratulations Lambo ,stay winning.

I must win next year bbn

Rebecca, congratulation to you in advance.
But pls just do us a favour by allow one of the male housemate to fvck you openly.
So that we the view can have a take home after the show.

Re: Mercy Eke Bag Another Endorsement Deal With Royal Hair by nauto5: 6:09am On Oct 30, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nduka Ogechi Faustina Vows To Beat Omotola, Genevieve In Nollywood / Hushpuppi : The Billionaire Gucci Master Spraying The Dollars / How Dr.sid Allegedly Made His Ex-wife Simi His Money Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.