Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110531 Views)

The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by ekevwe(m): 6:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

You might have typhoid and malaria. I am very sure you don't finish your drugs as prescribed by doctors. The bacteria are resisting the drugs as a result.

Go for test again and let the doctor test for the likely drugs that can heal you

I am speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by feelzie(m): 6:25am On Oct 29, 2019
sorry to say since all medical test shows u are negative.... it seems ur boy friend has used u for yahoo plus... he has poured maggot into ur kpekus that is eating u up while his money grow....u better run to a powerful man of God for deliverance.... before it's too late
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by tk4rd: 6:25am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
that was my thought. But test results says otherwise. So my doctor completely ruled it out. Since I tested negative at 6months.I have been a wreck for 6months and now
Just One Sex, and you are down for Six Months??
Na waa oo
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by feelzie(m): 6:26am On Oct 29, 2019
sorry to say since all medical test shows u are negative.... it seems ur boy friend has used u for yahoo plus... he has poured maggot into ur kpekus that is eating u up while his money grow....u better run to a powerful man of God for deliverance.... before it's too late n say bye bye to yeye girl friend
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Resurgent2016:

I am not a medical doctors, however, at the risk of being wrong, I suspect that past technicians have been administering your tests with a presumed result in mind, thereby limiting the scope of tests carried out.

You probably need a lab that will run very extensive testing without an assumption of what the issue is.

You can try Echo lab in Lagos, there diagnostic service is the most extensive I have seen in Nigeria.

I wish you the best
Respect sir...so you have being visiting all the laboratories in Nigeria to know the best. wetin dey carry you go dem? you be locomotive?
ees a fatty lie, kom to heist you will see Chukwudi lab farm..Affordable and reliable.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by feelzie(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2019
sorry to say since all medical test shows u are negative.... it seems ur boy friend has used u for yahoo plus... he has poured maggot into ur kpekus that is eating u up while his money grow....u better run to a powerful man of God for deliverance.... before it's too late n say bye bye to yeye boyfriend... ..all of una dey follow Camry n Benz
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by keleants(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Yoy are suffering from psychological immune deficiency syndrome, the mind is a very powerful tool of entrapment, you need to go for mental and psychological deliverance

I second this cuz there was this time I thought I was sick but ran many test which came out negative so yeah it's your mind
Just stop thinking you're sick and you'll see changes
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by IamPlato(m): 6:28am On Oct 29, 2019
Mosebolatan26:
Some HIV strains can take like 2 years before showing positive, its HIV and no doubt about it but ur immune system is so strong that it doesnt want to accept the virus but its already in it with time it will supress the system and become worse, I studied microbiology and I did virology in my year 3, some virus can hide for years in ur body at the Latent phase and they will b replicating (produce) like crazy.
hahahaha. Some People Wicked Sha. You Dont Know That Advice Like This Can Make Her Commit suicide grin
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by naturefellow(m): 6:28am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
that was my thought. But test results says otherwise. So my doctor completely ruled it out. Since I tested negative at 6months.I have been a wreck for 6months and now
you can't trust Nigerian doctors. They don't often tell the truth. Most are like corrupt leaders trying to milk the Nigeria of its abundant resources.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by xbone2k6: 6:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Probably a form of sepsis, try running cultures. Urine, blood and probably any vaginal fluid.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by japhethGold: 6:30am On Oct 29, 2019
The bible says that the wages of sin is death but the gift of righteousness is good health and eternal life. My dear sister, stop having sex with boys who have not married you because you are sinning against your God and your own body. And this sin could lead you to death both here on earth and in eternity.

But I pray that God will heal you and give u a 2nd chance to repent in Jesus name.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by 001spice: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2019
far if you are in lagos try as much as u can to gn tn winners church tgs sunday. in cannan land otta. i strongly believe jesus is so much ready to heal u completely.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by IamPlato(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Thank you so much. Despite saying I am beyond that6months mark they were all still saying HIV. I even went with my ex for his test still negative. You can imagine a micro biology graduate saying some strain stays more that two years undetected.
Its never a nice thing asking for solution on naira land. I will go back to UBTH. Its just the cold thing now. The rash has reduce but comes and goes and the mouth sores reduced too.
Thanks for your input.
the Biologist Told You The Truth... Na You Do Yourself... Upon All The Stories You See On Nairaland You Still Did Not Learn but Here You Are Creating A New Account just To Hide The Shame... But Anyway I Will Pray For You
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:36am On Oct 29, 2019
Strongbest:
Hmmmm.

Op, I feel sorry about your experience.
But seriously, this is just not worth it....5minutes or highest 15minutes of pre-marital sex.

Please, I will advise you to get back to your maker, go on your kneels on the platform of mercy and seek forgiveness.

Go to any Winners Chapel (Living Faith Church) around and get committed. Trust me, things will turn around for you like a dream.
Don't let anyone make you turn down this advice I've given you here.

It's well.

must it be Winners. Why not Bible believing Church abi Winners share money join
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by strangest(m): 6:38am On Oct 29, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
Check
If
Any
Of
Your
Pants
Are
Missing
And
If
Your
Ex
Has
Bought
A
New
Car.

I
Advice
Go
And
Demand
Your
You
Provided
The
Raw
Material

If you know ,you know
Just thinking out loud

Besides
Do
ELIZA TEST for HIV not these rapid diagnostic which tests antibodies,

ELISA tests for antibodies too smiley

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by ArticleBeast: 6:39am On Oct 29, 2019
001spice:
U FSERVE TO BE 2K STUPID. I CHOOSE TO HELP HER OUT WITHOUT FMANDING A DIME FROM HER. IF SHE IS READY LORD JESUS IS ALSO READY TO HEAK HER
Lolz now it is Jesus... I know this format grin grin
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Arizonaguy(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.
could be both
cos most STDs affect the immune system
HIV ain't the only STD around, there are others too
And they have almost the same prognosis like herpes, staphylococci e.t.c
Be sure to get tested for them too
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by IamPlato(m): 6:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
negative. A,b and C. Including full blood count.
did You Do A Dick Sucking On A Dirty Dick Or Your Boyfriend Is Very dirty And Doesnt Brush or He Ate shit Inorder To Find Money and He Kissed you passionately With Pieces Of Shit Hangin Inbetween His Teeth. Chai! Some People De Suffer Sha
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by nonny158(m): 6:40am On Oct 29, 2019
You may need to go for an x-ray. This may be Pneumonia, if you still have cough then there’s a possibility that you have TB
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by simpleseyi: 6:43am On Oct 29, 2019
KingsJohnson:
Nigerians will never change cry

No wonder we are still where we are today

Op is really in need of advice and all you guys can do is make to jest of the situation, is very bad fellow Nigerians and really disappointing angry

Help the Op if you can or just pass, let show some kindness for once in life

Me, I cannot show emotion for someone who is reaping the fruits of her formication. When God said "Thou shall not commit adultery" nor formication, you think that God was afraid that you people will sleep with his "wife" ? Nah. He has none. He was warning us for our own good and if you did not yield to his warnings, you should be happy with the consequences of your disobedience.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nature8(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by rigarmortis: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Most probably mononucleosis, called mono for short, not that common and sometimes not as severe as yours so it goes unnoticed. It's usually dissipates after a while.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:46am On Oct 29, 2019
I noticed that the first three commenters on 90% of threads like this don't have anything meaningful to contribute because they are more concerned with making FTC.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by mayor360(m): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2019
There is more to it, it's spiritual thing, call this line

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Erotik(m): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2019
I strongly suggest you see your spiritual father for possible cleansing.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by mayor360(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2019
There is more to it, it's spiritual thing, call this line
09038169576, wishing u all the best but be careful so as not to fall into wrong hand
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nature8(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
Check If Any Of Your Pants Are Missing And If Your Ex Has Bought A New Car.
I Advice Go And Demand Your Share You Provided The Raw Material

If you know ,you know Just thinking out loud
Besides Do ELIZA TEST for HIV not these rapid diagnostic which tests antibodies,

Wicked grin
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2019
femi4:
how you take know her age
Some of una nor get sharp eyes for this forum o. Una nor even sabi analyse. Look at her moniker and tell me what you see
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by anpipac: 6:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Go for HIV test immediately. The man has virus in his blood. But why have sex without protections or take anti biotics to prevent this kind of situation. Sexual intercouse involves exchange of blood circulations.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by tiwiex(m): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

Sounds like early symptom of HIV/AIDS

If her bf is negative then... Maybe her paranoia is causing the sicknesses. Hypochondriac I would say.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Sluvist(m): 6:56am On Oct 29, 2019
All the signs shows that you are H.I.V positive.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by cejaypriesty(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.
I feel sad over your plight .Sin in generality bring reproach.I will advice you to forget about what the doctors said.Look for a living faith Church ,ask God for mercy and get born again .Commit yourself to all church activities, attend anointing and communion services .like a dream you will look for the symptoms you wont see them again. .I personally had a chronic disease which God healed me by doing same .You have a glorious destiny.You can also reach me and so we talk personally.God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.