Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110465 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2019
did you have raw sex with your boyfriend or someone else, my sister just go to Oko oloyun traditional herbs or any better elewe omo for ur area, this is not hospital issue... E ti ESE ile bo, may God help you
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Adalasy: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Thank you so much. Despite saying I am beyond that6months mark they were all still saying HIV. I even went with my ex for his test still negative. You can imagine a micro biology graduate saying some strain stays more that two years undetected.
Its never a nice thing asking for solution on naira land. I will go back to UBTH. Its just the cold thing now. The rash has reduce but comes and goes and the mouth sores reduced too.
Thanks for your input.

My young lady you have herpes and i say this for a fact. I left you a post on this same thread. Kindly read it. I already sent you a private message so kindly respond. You do not have HIV, TB, or any spiritual issue and i know this 100%. HERPES is a viral infection and no antibacterial treatment you are given can handle it because it is a virus.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by unadeymadkwa: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2019
Aunty it is a thing of the mind. I was intoxicated once and had a one night stand with a total stranger. I dived commando. When the whole booze cleared and I realized what I did, I started getting scared. Fell sick from the third day did all sorts of test over an eighth months period, couldn't even locate the girl. Had similar symptoms to you ( Asin confirm photocopy)..After a while I realized it was my taughts that was messing with my body..

Happened 6years ago

Over thinking can lower your immune system. Believe in those tests and move on with your life. Nothing do you.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by SuperBlack: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Please guys this is serious. Mods please please help move it to FP maybe I can get more mature response.
Lalasticlala

You don catch H.I, but the V still await you to have another Sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Adalasy: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2019
SuperBlack:

You don catch H.I, but the V still await you to have another Sex

It is not HIV
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by prommy(f): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2019
I think it is a psychological problem.See a psychologist or a psychiatric Dr.Try and remove your mind from the experiences you are having .It will surely go on its own.i wish you a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Thank you so much. Despite saying I am beyond that6months mark they were all still saying HIV. I even went with my ex for his test still negative. You can imagine a micro biology graduate saying some strain stays more that two years undetected.
Its never a nice thing asking for solution on naira land. I will go back to UBTH. Its just the cold thing now. The rash has reduce but comes and goes and the mouth sores reduced too.
Thanks for your input.

The deed has been done.. you better give your life to Jesus Christ today.. and stop justifying your wayward life...
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

HIV×
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by JamesBond008(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
God airp us

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Asiwajuyin(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2019
its not a medical problem its spiritual.....
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Skmoda360(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

Sounds like early symptom of HIV/AIDS
I won't lie it might be an STD that is quite related to HIV but not HIV.

OP, ARE THOSE NODES TINY OR A LITTLE BIG?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by rtl123: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Op my sis suffer similar thing tho her main symptoms was severe rashes over her body except her face n breast region that she cud not go to work even sitting was a problem she was miserable in those months, she did u she cud do like u did but to no avail, she simply let all to God n now she is fine a mean very fine.

Now my advice is since u have done all u cud n u sure of that jus leave all to God, start meditating, eat healthy food n lots of vegetable, drink a lot of water n just take immune boosters don't take antibiotics bcus u must have taken enough. Allow ur mind to relax in form of meditation be positive n u will c radical change. Be careful of harps any wrong prescription of harp can exacerbate ur problem. My sister went on harps n d rashes tripled. Continue ur periodic medical check to confirm ur health status. Pls don't take drugs again since from ur writeup is not as if u are bedridden. Pls stay away from drugs n harp they only worsen situation. Wat u need is physical n spiritual therapy.

For physical therapy exercise, eat gud food drink lots of water u can google to get more information.

And for spiritual therapy meditation, fasting, salt water bath to calm ur spirit n be in a flow of state.

Lastly always remember God is d final healer n He will heal u. U can reach me on 07063058341 for d spiritual side I have more to tell u I hope u read this stay bless u r heal already...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Adalasy: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2019
So many uninformed people on this thread trying to make everything spiritual. This was a physical act that culminated in a physical infection. Apparently the doctors who ran tests on her missed out probably the most important test to do which is the PCR test for herpes. If she has done this test specifically targeting the Herpes virus i am sure they would have easily discovered that she has been infected by the Herpes simplex virus and i am almost certain her now ex boyfriend either infected her or she got it from another host probably before her now ex boyfriend.

Run the right tests and find the right cause of your problems and not suggestive tests simply because she has common symptoms that could have been mistaken for HIV or TB.

Her intermittent rashes, muscle pains, dry cough, oral sores, fever with chills is a dead give away for Herpes and how they could not see this confuses me.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Dololo: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2019
Tying all the symptoms still likely speak to HIV. However, look at other possibilities like TB and over STDs. Pls, go to a reputable lab to rule out TB, STDs and HIV. Get well soon
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by penguinpikin: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2019
It is DSTV
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2019
Stop having premarital sex, it is more spiritual than physical una nogo gree.
This is spiritual dear.
Go to God in prayers and ask for mercy and forgiveness and give your life Christ.
You will be ok. Thats my prescription.
God loves you so much

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by imran147(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2019
Go to herb seller you going through TITA
As they called it and let them give you herb to use all those sheaver and cold plus rashes won’t be there anymore...however possible you consult oracle make no be say dem done naxk you ARROW..Ofa as Yoruba pple called it..and they can still help you called them out...kind you my only suggestion since you have done several test and also you did make use of reliable medicines and no change..then go for IBILE
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Lumidee007(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2019
samuel19222:
Na only you get all this
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by alasane: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2019
to be honest ...you now infected with HIV viruses simple as that
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by ngwababe(f): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2019
GuyWise:

Nne Ibu nwa onye dibia cheesy Btw which Ngwa LGA are you from?

LOL.
Isiala Ngwa South.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by DonBenny77(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Its staph infection. That thing stubborn die
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Gidison: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2019
i pray it isnt HIV.Wait for the six month as advised. I believe it isnt HIV because if it is , Your boyfriend should have been positive by now already.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by GuyWise(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2019
ngwababe:

LOL. Isiala Ngwa South.
That's mine too, which community? iwe ewekwala gi ooo cheesy
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by achymmania: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2019
I hope your ex boyfriend is not a yahoo boy. I just hope.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Ibile77(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Please, hang on positive attitude and shun negative comments and reactions. You will be fine. It might not be connected with sex, don't path ways with your boyfriend because of this so that you can also monitor him, though, no sex for now.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by sotfpaul(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2019
You have molluscum contagiosum
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by tomzyELNINO: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2019
THAT IS THE REWARD FOR PRE-MARITAL SEX. MAY GOD HEAL YOU.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by yemite1925: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Have had someone with something similar to this. That infection is called sweetie. Get to those herbal seller and drink some Agbo. Thank me later

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by AbdulCLO: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2019
I know of a sister of mine with exactly all the symptoms you just listed out but ThankGod she is ok now if you can remind me later I will put a call across to her and ask her how she did it........ I guess there was none medication she was using...
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Adeniyi27(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Have you tried TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE? No Matter the quantity of drugs you were given in hospital, it won't work... If you won't mind, call/chat me on whatsapp so we know what to do about that. 08064427803
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Viktorino: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2019
Dem don use your destiny do money rituals grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2019
Daddyboy21:
this is one problem I have with Nigerians. U drank water n some spilled on the ground, they will ask u to pray. not that they are even holy sef.
bro what else do you want her to do the symptoms she is having must be one of the stds nd she tested negative for all

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.