Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110471 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2019
Talk to your doctor about 'Autoimmune diseases' especially LUPUS angry
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by junewandra: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2019
Hi pearl, i just sent a pm. Accept when you see it.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2019
Resurgent2016:

You have three problems:

1. Not minding your business - my comment was in response to the op. It was in no way directed to you. You'll probably live longer if you learn to mind your business.

2. Not being able to read or comprehend well- you could not clearly read or under when a personal opinion is expressed: "...diagnostic lab I have seen in Nigeria"

3. Not realising displaying (1) and (2) in a public forum makes you look stupid
All hail the wise one..who stupidity the gods bow to. The sage who refuse to know a joke but sounds woke to his miserable knowledge. I respect you sir and can't contend with a wise man like you.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Auto200: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2019
I just saw Benin! My dear. Just go to church because this your boyfriends hand might not be clean
Pearl1996:

Its no late sign. Before now I have been testing at 6 months. So it can't be late. I have gone to teaching center in Benin. Still nothing.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2019
9jasenator:
Talk to your doctor about 'Autoimmune diseases' especially LUPUS angry

I hope you'll find this helpful...

Actually I'm having the same issue.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Tunagee(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2019
Why u sef Bleep? Were u supposed to Bleep before your wedding?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by femi4: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
I am fit now, I just get cold once in a while like an absurd one. And then the rash that comes and goes. And the mouth sores. Well thanks a lot. I will deactivate soon. Some of the comments here made me cry.
pls don't let those comment break you down. Pick the ones that motivates you and move on

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by govomotors: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2019
I once did a test in Federal Staff Hospital, Abuja. According to the test result I had appendix because I have a meeting to attend in Lagos they gave me drugs to subside the pains.

While in Lagos, the pain was unbearable so I cut my trip short and returning to Abuja for the operation. I later called to inform my friend that I will be going to appendix operation the following day. He advise me to visit an General Hospital to confirm before wasting my money.

I yielded his advise and visit the the Asokoro General Hospital. At the hospital the doctor said the result from Federal Staff and said it's appendix and I should go ahead for the operation. Luckily fore on that day the Consultant was on duty, I never knew he was listening to the doctors. When I was about leaving he ask the three doctors what was the issue, they said appendix.

The consultant then asked them how did the confirm that, they said base on the scan report. The consultant then ask "How do you check for appendix manually and they became speechless. He then asked them " were you not taught in medical school on how to check for appendix manually"?

He asked to remove my shirt and lay on the bed, he use me to teach them how to check manually and he told they it's not appendix but psychological effect that is causing me pain as a result of wrong scan report. This is 6 years now, no operation no appendix.

Just read this Zimbabwean man story below, you will know life is not fair::

A patient in Zimbabwe had serious chest pains, after taking x-ray at Rusape General hospital the image showed that he had a live cockroach in his chest moving about. Doctors recommended that he goes abroad preferably India.So patient had to sale his house and a few contributions from relatives. When he got to India another x-ray was taken and was told there was no cockroach in his chest but the cockroach was in the x-ray machine they used in Zimbabwe

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by ashawopikin(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
negative. A,b and C. Including full blood count.
then your problem is spiritual, ask ya boyfriend or ex
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by LandAndHomes: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2019
I joined an health do it yourself group on facebook. I discovered most of the members had a lots of health information.
You can search for 'do it yourself' on fb, join the group and drop your question there, be careful of those trying to sell their products there. But it's a really insightful group.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Amiee99(f): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
Check
If
Any
Of
Your
Pants
Are
Missing
And
If
Your
Ex
Has
Bought
A
New
Car.

I
Advice
Go
And
Demand
Your
You
Provided
The
Raw
Material

If you know ,you know
Just thinking out loud

Besides
Do
ELIZA TEST for HIV not these rapid diagnostic which tests antibodies,

ELISA
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by spencekat(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Makuos19:
First and foremost, you[b][/b] a confirm Harlot [b][/b]for having sex with someone that is not your husband. The solution to your problem will only start if you genuinely repent from your Fornication, ask God to have mercy on you and cleanse you. And promise Him that you will not go back into it until you are rightfully married and desist from going into Boy friendship!!!
Then you can pray to Him for healing and you will be healed!!!
You cant remain in your sin and be looking for solution!!!
Don't be harsh!.Don't be judgemental too.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by immortalvoices(m): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Please guys this is serious. Mods please please help move it to FP maybe I can get more mature response.
Lalasticlala

Sent you an email please reply
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Castrellon: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
I think you need to go for local herbs...doctors prescription won't work trust me since u've used all sort of drugs and injections..I will help u to ask a lady who has this same infection before
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by opeey(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.
seek spiritual help, ur bf might have use u cos something similar happened to a lady back in school then .. u need spiritual cleansing asap.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Makuos19: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
spencekat:
Don't be harsh!.Don't be judgemental too.
Please how am i harsh and how am i judgmental
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nijaghana: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Beloved,please don't entertain the spirit of fear, according to 2 Timothy 1v7. I know you will be very fine. If truly you have run all test and the results came negative, It means that you have a problem that is beyond the physical or I will say medical solution.

I don't know if you are a believer, but if you are,this is the right time to know that God truly love you and he wants you to be heal.

First my advice to you now is to seek God personally, let Christ personally handle the sickness and all other things that follow.

Remember God truly love you and he we like to help if only you will recognize him and call his attention to your health problems

More than 6 months no solution but if you can take just 2 weeks to seek God I know your testimony will be next on nairaland.
God bless you and give you understand about your your health. God loves you .
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Architectsly: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

Come let me take take u 2 my village doctor and u shall 4ever b grateful
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by moski5(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
I am fit now, I just get cold once in a while like an absurd one. And then the rash that comes and goes. And the mouth sores. Well thanks a lot. I will deactivate soon. Some of the comments here made me cry.

its nigerians their response was expected glad you're better, its not a virus atleast I don't believe it is, I believe its. the mind as all things....
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Streetdreamx(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
first I guess it was an unprotected sex, secondly does your bf/ex experience the same symptoms?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by MedicH: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Do test for HIV and repeat every 2 months
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Ade24682: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
MedicH:
Do test for HIV and repeat every 2 months
is the medical procedures here different from the one used outside. he checked beyond 6 months you still telling him to check after two months again.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by GindoX(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Daddyboy21:
Did he wipe your pussy with white handkerchief or tissue paper? If yes. Please just tell your next of kin your ATM password. It is over. Gone too soon

That's hash bro grin
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by sixtus3606(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.

You need agbo(Trado-medical) solution!

If you are in Lagos, reachout to me. I could be of help.

Get well soon dear.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by MedicH: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ade24682:

is the medical procedures here different from the one used outside. he checked beyond 6 months you still telling him to check after two months again.

I dont know what the hell you are talking about.

Op should endeavor to go to the lab for complete blood test once every 2 months.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by GindoX(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Beat123:
Try the cele church around your hood... nothing flogging can’t stop

Father gward! grin grin you mean they will flog out all those symptoms kwa... grin.. o di kwa egwu

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by princessayesha(f): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
You think God will not punish us for having sex outside marriage? your only cure is to ask God for forgiveness and repent.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Ade24682: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
MedicH:

I dont know what the hell you are talking about.

Op should endeavor to go to the lab for complete blood test once every 2 months.
you were specific initially.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by LiaKnitter: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
DTeekay:
When you say you have done all the tests what do u mean by that, do u know how many tests exists or do u feel it's only test for STD's or STI's that exist?

Go to a good lab and ask to do all the tests to mention but a few, full blood count, do all possible blood test, do occult blood test, do all urine test, test your electrolytes too.

Forget about the cost, no price for life o, Good health is better than full bank account.

Also go to God in prayer, build your faith by studying what God says about your health in the Bible.

Remember Doctors can only treat you, it is God that will heal you.

You are blessed OP.

Pls, which one is occult text?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by mixta140: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
God dey
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by phenol33(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
U just said what's in my mind!!!
DEXTROVERT:
Check
If
Any
Of
Your
Pants
Are
Missing
And
If
Your
Ex
Has
Bought
A
New
Car.

I
Advice
Go
And
Demand
Your
You
Provided
The
Raw
Material

If you know ,you know
Just thinking out loud

Besides
Do
ELIZA TEST for HIV not these rapid diagnostic which tests antibodies,

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.