Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Parents, How Did You Meet? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, How Did You Meet? (661 Views)

Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? / Parents: How Do You Identify A Child's Talent? / Being The Only Child Of Your Parents: How Has It Been Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents, How Did You Meet? by knotty(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2010
My wife told me an interesting conversation she had with my son. it was something like: `Mum, how did you and my Daddy meet?`

I laughed whole heartedly. what does a 7year old know about couples meeting? wow.

interestingly, it brought fresh memories of my first chanced meeting of the woman who now shares my destiny.

ok. we met in BUK where i had gone to make inquiries about a second degree in Law and there she was rounding up her schooling in Accountancy.

i asked to find my way to the department, instead i found my way into her heart. the rest, as they say, is history.

so, how did you meet?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Reception Hall At Ikeja? / "wives, Have You Considered Adoption?" - Nice Piece On Next / Sexual Abuse: The Concluding Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.