Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

"The Name, 'nigeria Was Given To Us By Lord Lugard girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Name, 'nigeria Was Given To Us By Lord Lugard girlfriend (916 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / No! No!! No!!! Don't Tell Me That.... Lord Lugard Was A Simp / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Name, 'nigeria Was Given To Us By Lord Lugard girlfriend by Ilamina(f): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
"The name, 'Nigeria was given to us by a lover of Lord lugard who later became his wife and was given at the heat of passion

See the name wey we dey answer, name wey come out during love making"

2 Likes

Re: "The Name, 'nigeria Was Given To Us By Lord Lugard girlfriend by nlPoster: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Clitoris, heat of passion, why all the horniness today by nlers.

1 Like

Re: "The Name, 'nigeria Was Given To Us By Lord Lugard girlfriend by Starz825(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Even Nairaland came up from a hot sex sessions...No wonder sex sex dey make front page...

Na joke I dey oooo grin
Re: "The Name, 'nigeria Was Given To Us By Lord Lugard girlfriend by anonymuz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
That's why Nigeria hasn't been working. Olosho gave use name, what do you expect?
Re: "The Name, 'nigeria Was Given To Us By Lord Lugard girlfriend by chefremy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
no wonder we dnt knw anything else than to love i mean fvck, nigeria a side chick country
Re: "The Name, 'nigeria Was Given To Us By Lord Lugard girlfriend by Truthwords: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
Interesting
Re: "The Name, 'nigeria Was Given To Us By Lord Lugard girlfriend by Modernist: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
nairalandposter:
Lol like seriously.
Re: "The Name, 'nigeria Was Given To Us By Lord Lugard girlfriend by Ilamina(f): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

How does clitoris relate to my post undecided
Re: "The Name, 'nigeria Was Given To Us By Lord Lugard girlfriend by Ilamina(f): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
smiley
Re: "The Name, 'nigeria Was Given To Us By Lord Lugard girlfriend by Olorunnim: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2019
Ilamina:
"The name, 'Nigeria was given to us by a lover of Lord lugard who later became his wife and was given at the heat of passion

See the name wey we dey answer, name wey come out during love making"
You are really the number 1 troll on the internet ♥️♥️♥️

(1) (Reply)

I Know My Husband Is A Womanizer, I'm Okay With It - Lady Warns Reporters / Kano Father Gives Conditions To Son’s American Lover / What Will Make A Lady Add Up Weight Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.