Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? (431 Views)

Why I Don't Like Being An Usher Or A Protocol In Church / It's OK To Question Your Beliefs / Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by nlPoster: 12:28am On Oct 29, 2019
Especially if people are disturbed by it?
Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by nlPoster: 12:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Jesus broke protocol all the time no doubt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by blackpanthar: 12:43am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:
Jesus broke protocol all the time no doubt.

F.Y.I ........YES HE DID AND THEY SENT HIM OUT OF THE SYNAGOGUE... so if you want to break protocol just be sure the protocol is NOT scriptural else you will BREAK OUT like a disease and will be purged like a scourge.

NEXT TIME BE VERY SPECIFIC on what you call "breaking protocol"
Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by nlPoster: 1:27am On Oct 29, 2019
blackpanthar:

F.Y.I ........YES HE DID AND THEY SENT HIM OUT OF THE SYNAGOGUE... so if you want to break protocol just be sure the protocol is NOT scriptural else you will BREAK OUT like a disease and will be purged like a scourge.

NEXT TIME BE VERY SPECIFIC on what you call "breaking protocol"

Times Jesus broke protocol:

-when he received the children

- when he healed the sick

- fraternizing with sinners

- healing on the sabbath

-teaching what's in the heart is more important than what goes in the stomach

-speaking to the masses outside the temple

I am not involved in any protocol breaking, and neither do I want to be involved in any of such, internal matters should be settled internally because the constant complaints are exhausting. Obedience is also important for ease in administration.
Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by blackpanthar: 1:39am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

- healing on the sabbath

I am not involved in any protocol breaking, and neither do I want to be involved in any of such, internal matters should be settled internally because these constant complaints are exhausting. Obedience is also important for ease in administration.

JESUS EXPLAINED THE SCROLL BETTER THAN ANYONE OF THEIR TEACHERS that is how he broke protocol from RELIGION to RELATIONSHIP and he was KICKED OUT BECAUSE OF THAT.... so forget all these ones you are saying.... learn only one thing....

OBEDIENCE WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING LEADS TO SUBTLE REBELLION

If it is an internal issue, then why not ask the HOLYGHOST... why come out here to ask.

We should learn to know when we are led astray.

If the church is doing something that is NOT scriptural... then it should be wisely corrected... if you notice it then you should seek all peaceful and quiet means to bring it to the leaders or elders in charge.

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by nlPoster: 1:56am On Oct 29, 2019
blackpanthar:

JESUS EXPLAINED THE SCROLL BETTER THAN ANYONE OF THEIR TEACHERS that is how he broke protocol from RELIGION to RELATIONSHIP and he was KICKED OUT BECAUSE OF THAT.... so forget all these ones you are saying.... learn only one thing....

OBEDIENCE WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING LEADS TO SUBTLE REBELLION

If it is an internal issue, then why not ask the HOLYGHOST... why come out here to ask.

We should learn to know when we are led astray.

If the church is doing something that is NOT scriptural... then it should be wisely corrected... if you notice it then you should seek all peaceful and quiet means to bring it to the leaders or elders in charge.

Where is all this coming from?

I really do not like nor understand the Nigerian attitude of fearing and hostility to simple questions, one would think the world is going to stop spinning just because of one person asking for clarification on a matter.

I answered you politely , not minding your hostile tone as well as threat of bodily harm. It seems you either did not notice that or consider it weakness.

I pointed out instances of Jesus breaking protocol, it does not mean I am saying people should break protocol, what it means is protocol breaking does happen.

If your problem is a security related issue, that is not what the thread is about and you should have a specific topic of your own for anything you consider sensitive.
Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by KevMitnick: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

- healing on the sabbath

I am not involved in any protocol breaking, and neither do I want to be involved in any of such, internal matters should be settled internally because the constant complaints are exhausting. Obedience is also important for ease in administration.
And he was pursued and subsequently killed. Every organization is afraid of that one individual that goes against their norms in anyway, it doesn't matter if the person is right or correct, he or she is a bad influence. If you observe anything wrong, quietly and wisely report it via a trusted channel or just leave it the way it is. If it's too much for you to ignore, then subtly leave the place. The life of the rebel, the hero or the renegade is a long and stressful one, you may or may not easily get out of the mess if you become a symbol of resistance to the rules on ground. Get sense
Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by nlPoster: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2019
KevMitnick:

And he was pursued and subsequently killed. Every organization is afraid of that one individual that goes against their norms in anyway, it doesn't matter if the person is right or correct, he or she is a bad influence. If you observe anything wrong, quietly and wisely report it via a trusted channel or just leave it the way it is. If it's too much for you to ignore, then subtly leave the place. The life of the rebel, the hero or the renegade is a long and stressful one, you may or may not easily get out of the mess if you become a symbol of resistance to the rules on ground. Get sense

The person breaking protocol could be your most trusted and admired role model, dont assume it's the person you dont like.

And which part of Jesus came as a ransom for many is not in your bible?
Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by MuttleyLaff: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:
The person breaking protocol could be your most trusted and admired role model, dont assume it's the person you dont like.

And which part of Jesus came as a ransom for many is not in your bible?
The person breaking protocol could be your enemy, friend or frenemy coming to save your life because of an earthquake, fire outbreak, flooding or other dangers/disaster
Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by nlPoster: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Could be your enemy, friend or frenemy coming to save your life because of an earthquake, fire outbreak, flooding or other dangers/disaster

I think your post is meant for the other fellow.

God, not man is in charge of my personal security, so stow your fake concern angry angry

Not sure why some of you keep jumping on me. Its aggravating. I really dont like complaining about Nigerians but if I keep quiet all the time, you wont know your behaviours are bad.
Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by MuttleyLaff: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:
[s]I think your post is meant for the other fellow.[/s]
Not sure why some of you keep jumping on me. Its aggravating.
I really dont like complaining about Nigerians
but if I keep quiet all the time, you wont know your behaviours are bad
[img]https://media./images/e3544b8117d3ecbb0cb8751f1ce0ff71/tenor.gif[/img]
Are you always this nervous
and unable to relax, erhn? Smh.
Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by nlPoster: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Are you always this nervous
and unable to relax? Smh.

No personal attacks, face the topic.

Another aggravating thing about nlers.
Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by MuttleyLaff: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:
No personal attacks, face the topic.
"No personal attacks"? Bless your delusional heart

nairalandposter:
Another aggravating thing about nlers.
Please lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don't get so worked up over a jolly MuttleyLaff harmless comment
Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by nlPoster: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"No personal attacks"? Bless my delusional heart

No personal attacks and no patronizing, why are you unable to stick to topic? In addition, why do you think voicing your rude opinion is more important than sticking to the issue being discussed?

I should please lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don't get so worked up over a jolly MuttleyLaff harmless comment

See my previous comment.

Instead of contributing anything worthwhile to the topic, your focus is on myself.

Do you see a problem? Or you don't think it's one?
Re: When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church? by MuttleyLaff: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:
No personal attacks and no patronizing, why are you unable to stick to topic? In addition, why do you think voicing your rude opinion is more important than sticking to the issue being discussed?

See my previous comment.

Instead of contributing anything worthwhile to the topic, your focus is on myself.

Do you see a problem? Or you don't think it's one?
Please repeat here, word for word, where and when MuttleyLaff had personally attacked you and patronised you.

Repeat here and show how my comment did not stick to topic.

Explain how my comment is rude and was not related to the thread's. "When Is It Ok To Break Protocol In The Church?" question.

I am increasingly begining to think its you who has a problem, looking for a problem that isnt in the first place there.

(1) (Reply)

Download October 2019 Miracle Service Koinonia With APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN / T.B Joshua Arrives South Sudan / Can God Allow Me Do What I Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.