Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench (26363 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Plays Table Tennis With The Less Privileged Kids / Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) / "Market Woman" - Tiwa Savage Looking Absolutely Stunning At A Local Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by StagethemTVee: 5:32am On Nov 05, 2021
Afrobeat sensation Teni Makanaki takes some time off to chill and play table tennis using a makeshift table.

This move on a local bench by the Hustle crooner shows her sportsmanship even though she kept missing the board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa0hdf3WmX4

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Bigredmachine: 5:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Lovely scenes out there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by otipoju(m): 5:52am On Nov 05, 2021
Kai back in the days when we used to play "Rote"- short for "rotation" as multiple players play the a game simultaneously by going around the table in a circle and hitting the ball to the opposite end.

The other game was round robin. 7 or 8 players playing one on one in turns picking up 1 point each per game..until the first 3 or 4 people accumulate 7 points and then the rest are eliminated. Another elimination round begins until the two finalists get to play against each other to 11 or 21 points.

Gush...Nigeria used to be fun.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Lawlab249: 6:10am On Nov 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by suffering: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2021
Good. Now let’s see her on a treadmill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Ahmed0336(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2021
suffering:
Good. Now let’s see her on a treadmill.
Pesin wey say eating na her hobby?

Abeg no just suffer any treadmill.

7 Likes

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by FalseProphet1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
I see Nairalanders telling her to loose weight.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by rabokav: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by slawormiir: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
otipoju:
Back in the days when we used to play "Rote".. short for rotation as multiple players play simultaneously going around the table in a circle.

The other game was round robin...picking up 1 point each until the first 3 or 4 people reach 7 points and the rest are eliminated. Last two finalists get to play against each other to 21 points.
You must be a real niggar....that year....to make am sweet the more....we go come place bet....tennis bat and racket go dey roll

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by candidbabe(f): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
Her wahala
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by EyezofGod120: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy I no sabi play this one o,,but u see whot,I sabi am well well

1 Like

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Rinahaery: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Sebastine1994(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
A celebrity obsessed culture is not a thinking culture, wonder why china banned celebrity worship and comparison.

Once you make money, Nigerians will assume you have all the knowledge on every topic on Earth. No wonder we keep moving back daily.

When you show love to one of your child and ignore the other, what do you expect would happen.

Everybody cannot become a celebrity abeg you, Biko.

If criminals increase in Nigeria, it is our fault, by our words and deed we are encouring crime.

You will tell a man he is useless and expect him not to pick up arms to better his lot in society,

You don't listen to a man who is poor, because you are richer thañ him, then you deserved to be robbed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by MRDEE01: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
This was where we learnt that year
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by AnTopo: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
How is this my business?
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Kajaard: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
She is too young to be this obese

1 Like

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by elmessiahs(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
Street cred

1 Like

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Bakarehabib02(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
. You sha go dey shout damn niggar like say you be yankee boy
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by obembet(f): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
If na me play this tennis on local table, it will not enter front page o.

Some mod will not make heaven

1 Like

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by superCleanworks(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
Na so we learn tennis growing up.

We move to dinning hall tables.

Then i started playing on SVEN board

And other boards.

But i for like try this again with the ceiling bat.

Meanwhile... Some guys go use teeth hold bat win you on this bench tennis

3 Likes

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by BigDawsNet: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by izuch(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good for her, at least shell shed some weight, she's becoming obese.
Need free tips? Add the WhatsApp link below
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by BigDawsNet: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin I love this lady

So real
Doesn't form
No side hustle (you know what I mean)
Na confirm street
I'm not sure she's a "fall in love" type

1 Like

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by nobobaj: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Okay
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by emmanuelbrown26: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Greetings gentlemen of the house, my friend has a danfo bus, barely used. He needs somebody that can be driving it on hire purchase
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
"Teni is trying to tell us to watch out for her next album coming out soon". - Village People spokesperson.

(Quote) (Report) 958965 Likes (Like) 8938 Shares (Share)
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by liftedud(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
You sabi joor
Indomie Gen no fit understand
Them no even use corn stick play

Abi dey drive custard or paint bucket with hanger

quote author=otipoju post=107342661]Back in the days when we used to play "Rote".. short for rotation as multiple players play simultaneously going around the table in a circle.

The other game was round robin...picking up 1 point each until the first 3 or 4 people reach 7 points and the rest are eliminated. Last two finalists get to play against each other to 21 points.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Hallabee1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
otipoju:
Back in the days when we used to play "Rote".. short for rotation as multiple players play simultaneously going around the table in a circle.

The other game was round robin...picking up 1 point each until the first 3 or 4 people reach 7 points and the rest are eliminated. Last two finalists get to play against each other to 21 points.

Aje...gbayi joor, you be street

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Replies Follower Who Called Her A “hoe’ / Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash / Yul Edochie Wins Anambra DPC Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.