Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit (4619 Views)

Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos / Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Chris6music: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Check out this adorable clip showing popular tennis player serenal Williams and her Daughter Alexis playing Tennis in matching outfit.

Catch them young..You like ?

Watch below
https://www.praizemedia.com/sereanl-williams-and-her-daughter-alexis-plays-tennis-in-matching-outfit/

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by sLentlover7778(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Next Wimbledon champion comes 2035.

For where I come from.. we prepare for tournament one week before main event..

Naija I hail..

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Vianna(f): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Cute
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Enoch07: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
omo children can grow fast!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Missyajoke(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Omo oh eipe dagba ohh

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by ugbede69(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
my crush that year
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Galactico4ever(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Missyajoke:
Omo oh eipe dagba ohh
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Missyajoke(f): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Galactico4ever:
grin grin

Good evening
Did you travel ni
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Sanni45(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Missyajoke:
Omo oh eipe dagba ohh
I no just understand o..Na b pikin wey she born that year. Meeh, I know no weytin me dey wait for oooo.
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Galactico4ever(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Missyajoke:

Good evening Did you travel ni
Hello.
Good evening dearie. I've just been away to fix some things.How are you?
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by martolux(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
If she had given birth to her 10 years earlier, the world might witness an incredible mother Vs daughter final...

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Missyajoke(f): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Hello.

Good evening
dearie.
I've just been away to fix some things.How are you?

Okay, hope it has been fixed completely.
Am fine ohh.
Was like a day can't go without you commenting on sport thread and others.
It's good to have you back.
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Missyajoke(f): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sanni45:

I no just understand o..Na b pikin wey she born that year. Meeh, I know no weytin me dey wait for oooo.
Was surprised too
It shows time waits for no one
Ojo ipe lo
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Galactico4ever(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Missyajoke:

Okay, hope it has been fixed completely.
Am fine ohh.
Was like a day can't go without you commenting on sport thread and others.
It's good to have you back.
Wow am flattered.

I appreciate the care and concern.

Yes,everything is fixed.
Ajoke,you didn't say your favorite club that day oo.Which club do you support ni?

And yes,Mo padanu re paapaa cheesy cheesy
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Kobicove(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Enoch07:

You can say that again! smiley
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Missyajoke(f): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Wow am flattered.

I appreciate the care and concern.

Yes,everything is fixed.
Ajoke,you didn't say your favorite club that day oo.Which club do you support ni?

And yes,Mo padanu re paapaa cheesy cheesy

You're welcome
I support Man united but i don't watch their matches
grin grin grin grin Ordinary yoruba you can't speak
Mo padanu re paapaa means something differently in yoruba language
Seems you're a man united fan
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Galactico4ever(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Missyajoke:

Mo padanu re paapaa means something differently in yoruba language
Seems you're a man united fan
Am a real madrid fan,always and 4ever.I wanted to say "i missed you too".
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Missyajoke(f): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Am a real madrid fan,always and 4ever.I wanted to say "i missed you too".

Now that you're back
where's my package
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Galactico4ever(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Missyajoke:

Now that you're back
where's my package
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ehm....Abeg I don't know what you're talking about ooo.Good night!
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by ominilongest(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Enoch07:
D 1s wey chop betta

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Rextizzle(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Vianna:
Cute
u
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Missyajoke(f): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Ehm....Abeg I don't know what you're talking about ooo.Good night!

Goodnight grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by yuswrld20(m): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2020
hereditary traits
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by cyndy1000(f): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2020
They look cute.
Meanwhile today is my birthday can I get some love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by seanwilliam(m): 1:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Serena Williams come home o.. we get family meeting
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by egopersonified(f): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Daughter of which day dey play tennis?
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Twinkletwin: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Pleas help am starving 310 8574 507 First bank
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Ajstyles01(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Money good o
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by phemmyfour: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Next Wimbledon champion comes 2035.

For where I come from.. we prepare for tournament one week before main event..

Naija I hail..

grin grin grin
Hopefully no Chinese virus will stop that
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by sLentlover7778(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Amen ooo..

grin grin grin

phemmyfour:
Hopefully no Chinese virus will stop that
Re: Serena Williams And Her Daughter Alexis Plays Tennis In Matching Outfit by Cousin9999: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Her kid will definitely not carry her torch because of the frail white people genes. But it doesn't matter. The kid should be headed to med school or law school anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Who The Richest Among Cubana Chief Priest, Obi Cubana And E-money? / Omotola Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Battle For Sexiest Woman In Birthday Shoot / Kanye And Kim Hit The Beach With Baby North On Vacation In Puerto Vallarta, Mexi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.