Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

God Stole My Man - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / God Stole My Man (503 Views)

Help! A Big Nigerian Company Stole My Intellectual Property / #iRant001 - how do I make my man want me in bed - Mr Awesome / My Son My Man- A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Stole My Man by Sezioha(m): 1:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Hey God,

I know so many people would be angry with me for the way I just addressed you, but truthfully, I don't care. Yes, I don't. And I also know that I shouldn't be talking to you, nor after what you did to me, but I decided to talk to you nonetheless to tell you how much you've hurt me.

God why?

I've heard so many people—Christians most especially—tell me that I shouldn't ask you questions, that you know what is best for us all. But I will still ask you some questions, at least till my questions prick you to the point of providing answers to them.

So I ask again, God why did you chose me of all people to break her heart? Why did you decide to take away the only source of happiness I've ever known? You could have taken anyone else, why did it have to be him?

Maybe the reason you're not giving me answers is because I'm not being specific enough. So let me tell you what he meant to me.

We have been together for six years now, from the first time I came into secondary school, to the time I left, we were together. He was the apple of my eyes, my best friend, my confidant, my protector, my lover. We did everything together, and I knew that we were meant for each other. Even everyone in the school, including the teachers already saw us as a future married couple.

I can still remember the day we were preparing for a tough inter school competition. He had come to my house so we could prepare together. I still remember how we tackled questions upon questions till we were sure that no one amongst all the students that would be there for the competition would be able to challenge us. I'd stared at him for the larger part of our study, wondering what it would be like to touch him and have him touch me, to snuggle into his powerful, muscled arms, to have his lips on mine as he kissed me the way the men kissed in the romance novels I read.

Read more ➡️
https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/10/28/god-stole-my-man/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love At 1st Sight / Where Is Devilpen / At The Comfort Of Your Home You Can Still Make Extra Money With A Trusted Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.