Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 (15796 Views)

Shehu Sani: It’s Sad That Many Parties Can’t Even Afford Poling Agents / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Ikinternational: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
I'm yoruba and I am saner than you obviously and I will vote a good Igbo if they present one

God bless you and your family for meaning well for the unity of this country. Amen
The intellectuals have to start speaking up to drive out the bigots on both sides
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Ikinternational: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Foxman19:
Lol by wish you can be yoruba. Your life will get better when you stop ashamed of your culture heritage.

Yes he can't be yoruba because he's not a bigot like you. See reasoning. Smh
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Ikinternational: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Andhominem:

I know. It's a rhetorical question to let them appreciate their inferior status in the country.

Yorubas will never be afraid of confronting the northerners in an election no matter how high the prospect of losing. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. And we are never afraid of being in opposition.

The civil war defeat really damaged their psyche.

They are just so scared of taking political risks... embarassed

Look at this mad man? Who's inferior to YOU? How much dey YOUR pocket self..
But igbos are the chest beaters abi?
People are really brave while anonymous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Ikinternational: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
thelastorca:
Which one is allow?

Oga please respect yourself. The north does not own Nigeria.

I was also disturbed by the word "allow"
But speaking honestly n factually, they do "own" Nigeria
Maybe not with economic power...
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Ikinternational: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
amaridigital:

The Igbo's have demonize their few detribalized and popular politicians like Senator Okoracha. Prior to 2015 general election, Okorocha could easily contest in any SW state and perform brilliantly. That was before his people called him all sort of names. Tell me which Igbo politician is popular in the SW today? If Igbo can speak with one voice, present a popular candudate, forget the Biafran agitation because it is obvious the SS would rather prefer a Niger Delta Republic of their own to Biafra. Yoruba people will ditch a Tinubu predidential bid anytime anyday for a credible Igbo candidate because the people are known for their sense of justice and fairness. The hate campaign among southerners must stop.

No hate from your side abi? It's the other side that must change their behavior. Smh. That other side also happens to be the side that have voted hausa for presidency, yoruba , and niger delta

Someone even said Obasanjo is not a yoruba candidate. I really don't know why it's so difficult for some to speak truthfully n honestly on nairaland political section
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Ikinternational: 3:21am On Nov 06, 2019
Andhominem:

Who are you threatening

You are a bastard!

As long as the insult is verbal, no problem.
But I suggest you better go play with ya mates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Greenback: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2019
amaridigital:

The Igbo's have demonize their few detribalized and popular politicians like Senator Okoracha. Prior to 2015 general election, Okorocha could easily contest in any SW state and perform brilliantly. That was before his people called him all sort of names. Tell me which Igbo politician is popular in the SW today? If Igbo can speak with one voice, present a popular candudate, forget the Biafran agitation because it is obvious the SS would rather prefer a Niger Delta Republic of their own to Biafra. Yoruba people will ditch a Tinubu predidential bid anytime anyday for a credible Igbo candidate because the people are known for their sense of justice and fairness. The hate campaign among southerners must stop.

It's the turn of the Igbos and all of a sudden, everyone is writing speech and delivering sermons! Lolsssssss. grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Greenback:

It's the turn of the Igbos and all of a sudden, everyone is writing speech and delivering sermons! Lolsssssss. grin

Lzaa helinues bastardmod adaibeku gmbuharii
The fear of Igbo domination is the beginning of One Nigeria grin

More speeches to follow.
Sai mama.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates Babangida At 79 / Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports / CBN Denies Naira Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.