Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures (38802 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / My Weekend Getaway Visit To Agodi Zoological Gardens In Ibadan / It’s So Cold In USA That Niagara Falls Is Frozen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by NairalandAngel(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is a country that works, see how neat everywhere is
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by CTPlayer: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Best of success Whiz hope that you are enjoying Canada.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Astboyfriend11: 9:36am On May 12, 2020
whizqueen:
I also visited four different wineries in Niagara Falls for an awesome wine tasting experience wink kiss

The city is not only beautiful during the day it's also amazing at Night too

Let’s forgive the photo bomber in the second frame dude just had to pose for the gram grin
pls get back to me...we need to talk on something important 09060628012
WhatsApp

haykeens unilorin
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Astboyfriend11: 9:48am On May 12, 2020
whizqueen:
I also visited four different wineries in Niagara Falls for an awesome wine tasting experience wink kiss

The city is not only beautiful during the day it's also amazing at Night too

Let’s forgive the photo bomber in the second frame dude just had to pose for the gram grin

pls get back to me...we need to talk on something important 09060628012
WhatsApp
haykeens unilorin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) / Car Accident At Eko Hotel, Victoria Island - Photos / Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.