Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures (38647 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / My Weekend Getaway Visit To Agodi Zoological Gardens In Ibadan / It’s So Cold In USA That Niagara Falls Is Frozen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by nlPoster: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Lmao cheesy cheesy I am wicked cheesy cheesy

See how you're jumping up and down over a thread that's not yours

A country that is not your own

And yet you still have no shame, must be a nice feeling.

If I could just be shameless like you people. cheesy
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

See how I am jumping up and down over a thread that's not mine

A country that is not my own

And yet I still have no shame, must be a nice feeling.

I wonder why I am this shameless and senseless and not taking to correction about minding my business and not shaming people for what they look like
Why are you pained though? Either you take to correction or you get off my mention! Just agree that you f up and learn to mind your business instead of joining a bandwagon of cyber bullies and justifying how horrible you guys are. It must be really hard on you honestly for you to keep quoting everyone from FrLukas, ednut1 and other folks. Responding to every comment that doesn’t agree to your senseless post. Don’t be so pained, it’s not that deep and not that personal. I am just having a good laugh seeing you whine, quoting everyone. You must have a lot of time on your hand. Anyways don’t be hard on yourself. It’s not personal cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
nairalandposter:

Shamelessness cheesy

As per cyberbullying, the parameters are defined by what you post, not by a bunch of cyber bullies saying they are being cyber bullied. So go through your comments on this thread again.

Idiot smiley

See as gra gra dey do am on top other people's country.
Awwwww, I totally understand. Please receive healing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by nlPoster: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Awwwww, I totally understand. I receive my healing cheesy

Shamelessly cheesy
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by davades(m): 3:12am On Oct 30, 2019
CountDracula:
Why did I think Niagara falls was in Nigeria?

Honestly I thought it was a state in Africa too until now God bless this poster

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by iPhoneRepairer: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2019
realestniggah:

Jesus fucking christ.. And what does that matters.
fucking ought not to be on between Jesus and Christ no matter what. Take note

1 Like

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Shhhh01(f): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2019
whizqueen:
So last weekend I was holidaying at Niagara Falls cheesy Heaven knows how I have being counting to this day and it finally happened. I had an amazing experience and I thought to share with you guys.

Niagara Falls is a city in Ontario, Canada; linked by the Rainbow Bridge a cross border bridge from Canada to Buffalo, New York in the United States. You could literally just walk through or drive across the border and boom you would be in USA.

The black shoes look painful to d feet.
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by tu9ic3(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2019
ednut1:
i became a chartered accountant at 23. I also work in a multinational My permanent residency to canada too is due by december . Watchout for my own post next year. Banff national park alberta. Unlike you wey be failure hating on a gal

One of the reason while Nigerian will be an under developed nation... Our thinking sometimes is just too shallow. Whizqueen continue to enjoy ur stay over there.

I look forward to seeing ur post ednut1

1 Like

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by zicoraads: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2019
pocohantas:

As if say e wan migrate. You wey dey tie your placenta for Nigeria. Even with free Visa, you go still hesistate. cheesy
grin cheesy

Limmi biko. grin

But ehn, people wey dey do this thing over and over and over again dey try oooo. Someone on the other page said they wrote IELTS more than 5 times. Na wa.
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
lefulefu:
lol i greet u.na wao nairaland na funny place.op is giving guys the legit works on how dey can japa out of the hellhole called naija for those who so wish and instead of them to bring out their jotter and biro to note things down dem dey bash op dey call her ugly.bro d day i fly comot for muritala intl airport in lagos and drop for hamad intl airport for qatar na dat time i really say nigeria na really big jungle.the muritala airport was so disorganised and their staffs hassling u for money and immigration shouting at passengers for no reason.for hamad intl airport everywhere was organised and their staffs courteous.in gatwick airport same thing.the british immigration go even dey call u sir sir and so was atigua.nigeria is so so so so far back.anybody wey get small money should jus try and travel our and experience the world for himself and see how ppl live like decent human beings in other parts of rhe world.
When you comot do like 6 years come back to that shithole you go tire ask yourself how you managed to live in that cesspit for that long
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

When you comot do like 6 years come back to that shithole you go tire ask yourself how you managed to live in that cesspit for that long
lol i never experience power outage for the few weeks wey i don dey hear and their internet connection is very fast.na internet wifi dem dey use here and if i wan call my ppl back home i use watsap call.na only when i call nigeria and do video call with my ppl i dey experience badnetwork..when i call other places d network is very smooth.i stil subscribe for internet bundle but then u hardly use ur bundle cos i talk before wifis are everywhere.when i come back to nigeria i will brace myself to power outages,fulani herdsmen and d reckless driving of codiene infested dangote drivers.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
lefulefu:
lol i never experience power outage for the few weeks wey i don dey hear and their internet connection is very fast.na internet wifi dem dey use here and if i wan call my ppl back home i use watsap call.na only when i call nigeria and do video call with my ppl i dey experience badnetwork..when i call other places d network is very smooth.i stil subscribe for internet bundle but then u hardly use ur bundle cos i talk before wifis are everywhere.when i come back to nigeria i will brace myself to power outages,fulani herdsmen and d reckless driving of codiene infested dangote drivers.
I sure say as you dey come back, you just dey vex. Abeg do comot for that shithole
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by chinchum(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
So much bile. @op, it is obvious you are getting so many things right, and some lowlifers can't just fathom how a seemingly young girl is this successful, and they resort to cyber bullying. Great pictures and videos. Your beauty is skin deep, and your intelligence oozes effortlessly. If I was single sha,I wont mind...…. wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by platinumnk(f): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
thelastorca:
troll mode

whenever i see posts like this i always remember the saga of inspired and platinumnk

Ole ! What’s your problem? Poverty don kill am. You no get work? How many years has it been? �

Abeggggg

1 Like

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by platinumnk(f): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
thelastorca:

Platinumnk was helping inspired scout/buy cars
He would send the money to her
There was this fancy Nairalander reunion plat went for
She really had fun
Turns out she sponsored the trip with inspireds car money.
Lies.. come again �
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
platinumnk:

Ole ! What’s your problem? Poverty don kill am. You no get work? How many years has it been? �

Abeggggg

Nneka anyawu

grin

How is chase Manhattan these days grin
Or your fictional doctor and lawyer parents

I saw your mom’s email back then and had a very good laugh. Maybe we can repost it.

How that your riffraff thuglator boyfriend? Is he still rapping in China or Malaysia or has he jumped off a building to escape police?

What of ayettymama your good friend who was egging you on the dubious legality of embezzlement

Did you ever pay back that money anyway?

Funny sha. One thief stealing from another thief

That thread was the bomb until Seun caved in. Maybe he can restore it now. He is much more indifferent these days
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by nlPoster: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
platinumnk:

Lies.. come again �

Lolz, you're still following this nairaland. . .

Their wahala is too much sha, always obsessed with people.. .
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by nlPoster: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
What are this op's other ids?

Or are people too cowardly to let us know.
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Scandinavian02: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
platinumnk:

Abeggggg

Please, where’s the great Inspired_m of the Auto section? Baba go buy lemon say customs don seize person ride. Chai !

How far with him G-Wagon that year?

Baba say him office dey shey na 287 Ikorodu road, boys show area dem say dem no sabi Inspired Autos.
Guy always balling in fake private jet. That guy is supposed to be in prison.
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by CountDracula(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oselu28:

I read it as Nigeria till I saw Ontario then went back to check

Lol and truly Nigeria is falling

1 Like

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by platinumnk(f): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
thelastorca:

Nneka anyawu

grin

How is chase Manhattan these days grin
Or your fictional doctor and lawyer parents

I saw your mom’s email back then and had a very good laugh. Maybe we can repost it.

How that your riffraff thuglator boyfriend? Is he still rapping in China or Malaysia or has he jumped off a building to escape police?

What of ayettymama your good friend who was egging you on the dubious legality of embezzlement

Did you ever pay back that money anyway?

Funny sha. One thief stealing from another thief

That thread was the bomb until Seun caved in. Maybe he can restore it now. He is much more indifferent these days

I’m glad you’re joblessness have led you here? Your idle threats don’t faze me.

Lol this is for entertainment and you’re the fool I’m watching. Kontinue �

Lol � jealousy don kill am
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by platinumnk(f): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Scandinavian02 post=83638219]

Please, where’s the great Inspired_m of the Auto section? Baba go buy lemon say customs don seize person ride. Chai !

How far with him G-Wagon that year?

Baba say him office dey shey na 287 Ikorodu road, boys show area dem say dem no sabi Inspired Autos.
Guy always balling in fake private jet. That guy is supposed to be in prison.
[/quote

Lol
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by platinumnk(f): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
thelastorca:

Besides the fact that it was NEVER proven, you huffing over someone that doesn’t concern you is amazing.
Your negative energy will burn you.
Remain blessed smiley
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by platinumnk(f): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
nlPoster:

Lolz, you're still following this nairaland. . .

Their wahala is too much sha, always obsessed with people.. .

I pop in from time to time , nothing like the good old days smiley
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Oselu28(f): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
CountDracula:

Lol and truly Nigeria is falling

and it's so annoying,nothing is working in this country
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by CountDracula(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2019
Oselu28:

and it's so annoying,nothing is working in this country

Nigeria is close to it's expiry date... Everybody is thinking of abandoning this God forsaken country
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Hobyno: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good Day please what is your experience like when you used EgyptAir to toronto and their reception to kids

1 Like

Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by bjbjbj: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
I used to hustle there?
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by bjbjbj: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pls don try that airline with you kids.
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by whizqueen(f): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Hobyno:
Good Day please what is your experience like when you used EgyptAir to toronto and their reception to kids

I’m just seeing this sorry,

To be honest I don’t see anything wrong with EgyptAir. My friend flew with them with her two kids and husband, she had a positive feedback and confirmed that she can definitely fly EgyptAir again.

I know they don’t get that much positive feedbacks from people but if we’re been brutally honest. It’s a budget airline and they deliver value for money.

I hope my response isn’t too late tho
Re: Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures by Hobyno: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
whizqueen:

I’m just seeing this sorry,

To be honest I don’t see anything wrong with EgyptAir. My friend flew with them with her two kids and husband, she had a positive feedback and confirmed that she can definitely fly EgyptAir again.

I know they don’t get that much positive feedbacks from people but if we’re been brutally honest. It’s a budget airline and they deliver value for money.

I hope my response isn’t too late tho

It Helped a great deal
Thou I missed the deal I needed it for but I already booked with them so I'm rest assured we will have a fun filled flight

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beware Of Phone Browsing History When Traveling / Lagos Mainland Vs Island. / Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.