Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here (31532 Views)

ECONET Wireless "Today your world is Changed" / Tv's Get Smarter And Brighter In 2018 / Let's Power Your World With Solar Inverter Installations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2019
Philips 55" Android smart TV with full options

Price: 140k

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2019
Samsung Curved 55" 2017 TV with full option Smart

Price:210k

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2019
LG 65" 4K UHD smart TV AI TV

Price--300k(slightly negotiable)

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thanks for the patronage we hope to build a better business relationship in the coming year

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Waybilled Ibadan
Waybilled ijebu-ode..

We got our customers covered

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Almost new 50" LG 2019 series fully loaded smart hub with satellite

IPS 4k display
LG thinQ AI
Alexa
google assistant
Quad core processor
4k UHD
trumotion 120
intelligent voice recognition
LG content store
full web browser
bluetooth
hdmi
usb
satellite tv

Price--160k

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Potential buyers dont let greed take over your ability to reason well,

This seller has a bad reputation for selling problematic product, kindly view other of his thread to see complains ,

Do you want to be part of dis people complaining?

Why not avoid future problem and buy NEW PRODUCT WITH WARRANTY , instead of dis cheap repaired product he cleaned and packaged as tokumbo?

BE WISE .
AWOOF DEY PURGE BELLE.

3 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by uboma(m): 5:52am On Jan 14, 2020
Witches:

This seller has a bad reputation for selling problematic product, kindly view other of his thread to see complains ,

Why not avoid future problem and buy NEW PRODUCT WITH WARRANTY , instead of dis cheap repaired product he cleaned and packaged as tokumbo?

BE WISE .k
AWOOF DEY PURGE BELLE.

Penny wise, pound foolish.....

Not all that glitters is actually gold.

Sorry you had to learn the hard way. I earlier advised him to stop lying that his products are problem free. Be plain and describe the product as it truly is. Anyone who wishes to patronise him after reading about the full disclosure on the product does so with the full knowledge of what is wrong with the product.

But no, he deceives unsuspecting buyers with pictures that does very little in revealing the defects.

There were several complaints about the seller in the past and more complaints will still come up because many of us prefer cheap but substandard items.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2020
Super ultra HD LG 55" Smart TV with AI technology

Price:220k

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2020
Sony 43" Android TV with full smart hub

Price:110k

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2020
Witches:

HEARTLESS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT .
HIS MODE OF OPERANDI.

DECEIVE PEOPLE ONLINE WITH

CHEAP PRICE.
IMAGES .
NICE COMMUNICATION.

BUT AFTER YOU MAKE PAYMENT.

LESSER RESPOND UNTIL HE WILL BLOCK/IGNORE U.

YOU ARE LEFT WITH REPAIRE MEN WHO WILL TEACH YOU A BIG LESSON

AT THE END , YOU,RE LEFT WITH USELESS METAL , YOUR CASH IS GONE.

MINE IS TO WARN, YOURS IS TO BE SMART .

CHEAP PRICE COMES WITH A STRESS AND MOST TIMES REGRET AND LOSS .

DON'T BE LIKE THE BIRD IN DIS IMAGE BELOW.

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2020
65" Premium QLED Samsung TV with Apple airplay 2(for iPhone users)
10 years screen burn warranty
Premium HDR 1500
Airplay 2 stream files from your iPhone

Price:550k(very slightly negotiable)

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2020
uboma:

Penny wise, pound foolish.....

Not all that glitters is actually gold.

Sorry you had to learn the hard way. I earlier advised him to stop lying that his products are problem free. Be plain and describe the product as it truly is. Anyone who wishes to patronise him after reading about the full disclosure on the product does so with the full knowledge of what is wrong with the product.

But no, he deceives unsuspecting buyers with pictures that does very little in revealing the defects.

There were several complaints about the seller in the past and more complaints will still come up because many of us prefer cheap but substandard items.

DIS IS WHAT HE DOES .

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
When you buy a BRAND NEW AIRCON/ FRIDGE ,You have dat peace of mind.Your family feel at home .

BUT 

When you buy REPAIRED AIRCON/ FRIDGE a.k.a ( TOKUMBO ) from onlinealaba every day will be complains that comes with pain and regret .you will end up calling the repaire men every week, from gas problem to leakage, from compressor issue to burnt wire smelling due to been touched by local alaba guyz.and so on.

IMAGINE COMING HOME AFTER THE HECTIC TRAFFIC ONLY TO FIGURE OUT THAT THE AIR CON HAS STARTED MISBEHAVING, OR THE FRIDGE IS NOT COOLING.

TO AVOID SUCH STORIES GO BUY A BRAND NEW AIRCON WITH REST OF MIND.

I REPEAT DON'T BE GREEDY.

2 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
TV waybilled Akure
. We are committed to serve you better against all self destructive campaign

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
TV Delivered Ikorodu and Ajah..against all the smear and false campaign we are committed to serve you better..thanks for patronage

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
You selling repaired , product and you knw it.

Tell your client the truth, They r all faulty.

All you do is to scope them and give them verbal warranty just as you did for me after they paid

Then your real character comes up.

ONLY A FOOL WILL BUY A REPAIR PRODUCT , CUT AND JOIN TV YOU buy and resell as tokumbo

4 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Dabss(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Witches:

BE WISE .
AWOOF DEY PURGE BELLE.
ah! Thanks for the warning, I was looking at the mouth watering deals. God bless.

6 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2020
Well to start with I really appreciate those that have patronised and still patronising. Since the smear campaign started have gotten a lot of traffic on my thread(you people have helped to boost my thread wink )and most especially on WhatsApp as someone rightly said those that buys are not on your comments (just like those that said they wanted to buy but after seeing this..lol) but rather they in your DM have gotten a handful of patronage just after all this whole event. I actually don't wanna say anything about this but it will be rather foolish of me not to clear myself. This whole stuff started last year when the said buyer paid for the AC's he hasn't seen me before neither have I , I respect the fact that he sent money and I delivered the AC as expected.
AC were tested and working fine before dispatch, I wouldn't want to spoil my biz so I make sure customer satisfaction is always guaranteed. When he started making complaint I made sure I attend to every of it and knew how much I gave to installer to come rectify it I, I didn't block him on whatsapp infact I don't know how to block he personally blocked me, I pick his calls...the last one was Wen he said the AC fell from its hangar and he still puts the blame on me and beside I never sold a refrigerator to him as he was claiming. Well for privacy issue I wouldn't disclose some monikers here but it was on this same forum somebody bought 18 pcs of AC unit from me to use at his event place which all are working very fyn. I hold my customers in high esteem and I make sure all complaint are attended too, since 2018 that have been selling here I doubt if you will see any negative review on my thread. Below are some of the review of customers on my WhatsApp some dated last year

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
A typical alaba igbo man, i liar from the pit of hell.

MAY I DIE IF I BLOCK EVER BLOCK YOU.

Finally you dont knw how to block someone..dis is coming from a learned person . With over 5yr experiece on social media.

ALL THIS screenshot ARE EASY TO BE FAKED JUST TO SALE . 

REMEMBER I ALSO GAVE WONDERFUL TESTIMONY ABT YOU WHEN I JUST BOUGHT IT.

I REPEAT AFTER 3-4 MTH . THOSE RUBBISH YOU BOUGHT FROM ABOKI AS SCRAP THEN REPAIR TO RESALE AT CHEAP PRICE WILL BEGIN GIVING THEM PROBLEM.

I NEVER ASK PEOPLE NOT TO BUY FROM YOU.

RATHER I EXPOSE YOUR MODE OF OPERANDI AND ADVISE PEOPLE TO GO FOR NEW PRODUCT THAT WILL LAST THEM FOR 3-4 YR BEFORE COMPLAINE

2 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
[b][/b]
You forgot to tell them how you i refilled up to 3 times in less than a mth and you even paid for gas once.

You didn't tell them how i pay transport of 2,500 each time they come for refill and i pay for gas 5k each time.

You didn't tell them how both 2 aircon compressor got spoiled and only the fans was working and you stop responding?

You ommitted the part where you change over 3 different air con for me and all have problems ? Even though you changed dem i paid for Tfair each time.

Tell them abt it

So on and so on .

2 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
author=Witches post=84023811]

All are Problematic air con , picked and packaged wrapped and to be offloaded to people , buy it and watch the way ur air con installer will use yoù as atm ,

It goes like dis

Day 1 , oga na panel ooh. Na 5k to fix am
Day 3, another issue oga na gas leak, we go buy gas 5k and workmanship 3k.

Few days later oga na the external no good . U go replace am ,

This is how it start until both the seller and installer and everyone will get paid except u who bought cut and join market ,

If u dont believe me

Go and buy used naija cheap phone.
Buy used cheap naija car,
Buy used cheap naija generator.

U will knw the meaning of awuf dey purge belle .

The funniest aspect the difference btw price on used and new air con is 10-15k with warranty ,

3 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2020
43" LG 4K UHD smart satelite TV WebOs 3.0
3D mapping
HDR high dynamic range
Harman kardon sound
4K UHD
4k upscaler
Freeview TV
Full smart hub
Etc

Price:90k

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Witches:

Wonderful price but a product that will end up bringing sorrow and financial liability is a No No

SAFE ENOUGH MONEY AND BUY NEW PRODUCT

1 Like

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2020
All are Problematic . picked and packaged wrapped and to be offloaded to people , buy it and watch the way repair men will use yoù as atm , 

It goes like dis 

Day 1 , oga na panel ooh. Na 5k to fix am
Day 3, another issue oga na gas leak, we go buy gas 5k and workmanship 3k.

Few days later oga na the external no good . U go replace am , 

This is how it start until both the seller and installer and everyone will get paid except u who bought cut and join market ,

If u dont believe me 

Go and buy used naija cheap phone.
Buy used cheap naija car,
Buy used cheap naija generator.

U will knw the meaning of awuf dey purge belle . 

The funniest aspect the difference btw price on used and new air con is 10-15k with warranty ,

2 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2020
55" Samsung smart TV 4K UHD with full option Smart

Price--160k

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2020
davosky304:

This is so true. I decided not to call him out for some reasons. The LG TV he sold to me is having issues although he repaired it and within few weeks again it's faulty

Also the 2hp Panasonic ac I got from him is faulty, I just Asked them to bring it down. And bought a new one. Av learnt my lesson on dis one

You should'nt av kept quiet, lot of people are falling into the trap of buying trash as tokumbo.

2 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Waybilled Okuku. Thanks for patronage

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
davosky304:

OH sorry my mistake, it's a Samsung TV, I didn't remember. u repaired it once and after few weeks it develop same fault. Av already put it inside d store and gotten a new one. Also for d ac, I didn't just av ur time, I bought 7 brand new ac after that for a new place, thought I could give u a trial before then.

D 2hp Panasonic u sold is the only ac I asked my installer to bring down because of d noise n it doesn't cool, I later bought a new one to replace it. U think I have time to be carrying 2hp ac, driving down to alaba? . If u will agree to refund money or fix it, and send it back then I will contact on whatsapp. Take caution with this ur biz, my advice

2 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by uboma(m): 6:57am On Jan 18, 2020
Even the TVs are defective......

1 Like

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2020
10 units of 65" Panasonic 2019 Smart 4K UHD Smart TV's available at discounted rate

65FX700A
Amazing features on a wider 65" Screen
4K ultra HD
Super bright panel rate
100Hz refresh rate
Chrome drive PRO
4K upscaler
Multi HDR
Quad core Pro
Home screen
Bluetooth audio
Bluetooth device connect
Double USB sharing
Multi window
Etc

Price: 270k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT / Plastic I.D Card Printer Sales And Consumable Zebra Authorized Partner In Lagos / Cctv Cameras, DVR, Security Equipments And PABX For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.