Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here (31350 Views)

ECONET Wireless "Today your world is Changed" / Tv's Get Smarter And Brighter In 2018 / Let's Power Your World With Solar Inverter Installations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Experience a smart life on a bigger screen.. the Samsung 75" Smart TV specially made for you, full option Smart
Runs on Tizen os 5.0
Price:650k(negotiable)

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Panasonic smart TV 40" at discounted rate.. full option

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by uboma(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sommydisaster:

Bros I thought this issue with you and the OP was resolved last year

Please no ones intention is to scam anyone

This is a verified OP, mind you we all in same section of business...... Kindly resolve everything with him once again and proceed with love

Bros why don't you disclose the issue you're having with this OP

Y'all been to early to conclude might be wrong at the end of the day

It's best to resolve and dissolve any issues at hand rather than having regret and shame when you're found guilty for defamation

Cc: tabbaz

Please you're needed to resolve this issue like you always do peacefully

Do you sell defective gadgets too? Advice your friend and brother, onlinebaba to always provide full disclosure on his cut and join gadgets. This way, no one will keep calling him out for intentionally selling defective gadgets.
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
65" Curved Samsung Smart TV
Full smart hub
Tizen Os 5.0
Netflix channel
Samsung smartconnect
Price:350k(negotiable)

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
After you repaired them tv's , na to dispose am to any nairaland wey dey look for cheap product , The new buyer go land for radionic until life tire am, i regret sey i buy from you ooh.

7 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
55" Curved Samsung smart TV with full option
Screen mirroring
Soundshare enabled
2017/2018 production
Tizen 5.0
Price--190k

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Witches:
After you repaired them tv's , na to dispose am to any nairaland wey dey look for cheap product , The new buyer go land for radionic until life tire am, i regret sey i buy from you ooh.
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Onlinealaba:
55" Curved Samsung smart TV with full option
Screen mirroring
Soundshare enabled
2017/2018 production
Tizen 5.0
Price--190k
Available..
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Onlinealaba:
65" Curved Samsung Smart TV
Full smart hub
Tizen Os 5.0
Netflix channel
Samsung smartconnect
Price:350k(negotiable)

We got you covered
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
A happy client,a NLder just installed his TV
.we are committed to serve you better

Thanks for patronage

3 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
In less than 3mths you know what usually come on. You know the return and REPAIRE ,

2 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 4:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Panasonic 55" 4k UHD smart TV available
Screen mirroring
Full Smart HUB
Views link
Quad-Core processor
Google Chrome
Etc
Price:140k(discounted)

1 Like

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by ranksz: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2020
Witches:

You bought a faulty TV from him? Did you inform him? Why not go change it at his shop and maybe add a little money?
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2020
ranksz:

You bought a faulty TV from him? Did you inform him? Why not go change it at his shop and maybe add a little money?

And you think he was blind to see all my post ? He has replaced those item i bought from him over 3 times and sti none is good , different problem . Until he stop responding, i have no choice than to inform the world ,

Have you gone through his other thread to see other complains?
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2020
Witches:

And you think he was blind to see all my post ? He has replaced those item i bought from him over 3 times and sti none is good , different problem . Until he stop responding, i have no choice than to inform the world ,

Have you gone through his other thread to see other complains?

Onlinealaba:
My sincere Apology to Mr witch
Have been trying to reach you but number unavailable, well that's just by the way . In business they say customer is always right and as a brand to reckon with Onlinealaba respect the phrase, I could remember you sent money before you even saw the goods that goes to show the level of trust you had for me and my biz, Now my singular regret was making use of the technician that came to fix the AC am sorry for all the hanky panky it was all against my business ethics.

You called me some weeks later informing me of the development that a particular indoor unit was not working you bought two unit one is working perfectly and we agreed on Changing it am sure you can attest to this even though this not my fault as power input is the one that burned the Panel.

Now this was where I went wrong for some weeks now have not been around which I clearly told you have been at Ajah I supplied some quantity of AC to a hotel and am always there to access the work due to that I haven't been in shop for a couple of week and due to the work and many things on my shoulder I stopped picking your call but initially I informed the installer to get the unit across to you and since then I didn't bother asking how far. I know this hurts you greatly but am sorry for everything you are not the first person to get an AC from me on nairaland and since my one year plus selling here I haven't had such negative review as all matters are well sorted out. Tomorrow morning another installer will get another unit across to you and let allow sleeping dog lie. .

1 Like

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2020
ranksz:

Thanks boss..but he never bought a TV from me..
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Panasonic 55" 4k UHD smart TV available
Screen mirroring
Full Smart HUB
Views link
Quad-Core processor
Google Chrome
Etc
Price:140k(discounted)
Available
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2020
43" LG Smart WebOs TV
3D mapping
Active smart hub
Screen mirroring
Price--85k

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Those who bought TV from this guy called onlinealaba are regretting of problems arising from his product.

BEWARE

2 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Samsung sound bar gotten by a nairalander Dispatched to cele. Thanks for patronage

You will need a sound bar for your TV we got quality ones for u

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
2 pcs of 32" Smart TV waybilled Oshogbo.. we apreciate the patronage boss

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is not about marketing to lure customers. Your product are naija used and repaired product then repackaged at alaba and sold online at a cheap price to greedy nairalanders.
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Onlinealaba:
43" LG Smart WebOs TV
3D mapping
Active smart hub
Screen mirroring
Price--85k
We appreciate the patronage here against all the toxic, bittered and smear campaigns, you people are the real MVP cool

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by BamBamK: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
that means u r also a greedy nairalander cuz u r one of his customers wink cheesy smiley

Witches:
This is not about marketing to lure customers. Your product are naija used and repaired product then repackaged at alaba and sold online at a cheap price to greedy nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
You know your fraudulent families all together at onlinealaba are the toxic , bittered looking for the next greedy individual to sell to them your cut and join irons , which has been doctored and rewired by nigeria electrician.
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
BamBamK:
that means u r also a greedy nairalander cuz u r one of his customers wink cheesy smiley

Yes i was i fell for the cheap price and paid dearly for it.

All i want him to do is disclose to his customers that this are naija product and not tokumbo as claimed,
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
49" LG WebOs 4K UHD with HDR display smart TV
More consistent colour and contrast from any seats
Active HDR expanding your HDR choices
Contrast booster for HDR-like viewing
The science of light control
Upscale the resolution to 4K quality
Surround yourself in rich sound
Digital recording
Network file browser
LG content store
Screen mirroring
Freeview satellite
Bluetooth audio
49UJ670v
Price-120k(discounted)

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by BamBamK: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
but hold on o, let's look at this thing u r doing rationally?

did u use stabilizer for ur AC unit? or protect it from any power surge?

when d AC was changed for u, did the replacement units come with same problems? were the AC units functional at first before they went bad or were they all bad from inception?

Witches:

All i want him to do is disclose to his customers that this are naija product and not tokumbo as claimed,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Witches:

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Onlinealaba:
49" LG WebOs 4K UHD with HDR display smart TV
More consistent colour and contrast from any seats
Active HDR expanding your HDR choices
Contrast booster for HDR-like viewing
The science of light control
Upscale the resolution to 4K quality
Surround yourself in rich sound
Digital recording
Network file browser
LG content store
Screen mirroring
Freeview satellite
Bluetooth audio
49UJ670v
Price-120k(discounted)
Nice view ..Smart life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT / Remote Control Operated Generators For As Low As N115,000! / Plastic I.D Card Printer Sales And Consumable Zebra Authorized Partner In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.