Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here (31457 Views)

ECONET Wireless "Today your world is Changed" / Tv's Get Smarter And Brighter In 2018 / Let's Power Your World With Solar Inverter Installations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by KINGreignn: 4:29am On Feb 06, 2020
Witches:
Those who bought TV from this guy called onlinealaba are regretting of problems arising from his product.

BEWARE

Don't you ever get tired of this smear campaign and pull him down program you have been running since like forever?
Is this how terribly bitter and spiteful and vile and wicked you could stoop so low to become?
I may not have bought any item from the seller but I have referred my neighbor to him and till date they enjoy the electronic product they got.

Mr, get a life. Oh I forgot you're a witch, you need deliverance from this witchcraftcy (sic).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by uboma(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
KINGreignn:

Don't you ever get tired of this smear campaign and pull him down program you have been running since like forever?
Is this how terribly bitter and spiteful and vile and wicked you could stoop so low to become?
I may not have bought any item from the seller but I have referred my neighbor to him and till date they enjoy the electronic product they got.

Mr, get a life. Oh I forgot you're a witch, you need deliverance from this witchcraftcy (sic).

I do not support you on this.

Witch has every right to complain for as long as he wants to because he is a dissatisfied customer.

Why not encourage onlinealaba to improve on his customer relations? And to always provide full disclosure on his gadgets instead of concealing the faults and selling them as problem free.

If you neighbour has no issues with the gadget he purchased from onlinealaba, do not attempt to shut down a dissatisfied client.

5 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by KINGreignn: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
uboma:

I do not support you on this.

Witch has every right to complain for as long as he wants to because he is a dissatisfied customer.

Why not encourage onlinealaba to improve on his customer relations? And to always provide full disclosure on his gadgets instead of concealing the faults and selling them as problem free.

If you neighbour has no issues with the gadget he purchased from onlinealaba, do not attempt to shit down a dissatisfied client.

There are better and more matured ways to seek redress over poor goods or service delivery rather than making a mockery and nuisance of one's self.

This is a very simple stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by uboma(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
KINGreignn:

There are better and more matured ways to seek redress over poor goods or service delivery rather than making a mockery and nuisance of one's self.

Did you read the part where Witch complained about the op ignoring his SMS and calls?

I am sure you will be frustrated if you are in his shoes.

The best you should do is mediate between Witch and Onlinealaba but do not shut down the dissatisfied client.

5 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
The sound bars cool ..

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
KINGreignn:

Have tried every possible means to sort these out after changing couple of times a Fellow nairalander asked some questions which he hasn't answered his light rating, did he use stabiliser etc y was he having same issue after a unit has been changed like thrice , the last one that he blamed me for was Wen the AC fell he blamed me for it too..i knew it wasnt ordinary (sorry for the layman thinking ) I appreciate for the referral even though I don't know you, my work naturally speaks for me and not a hate/campaign to smear my image or reputation..don't bother replying Ubo..ma both has been on this campaign since last year am sure they think and dream of me, ..so am unbothered..Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by BamBamK: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
KINGreignn:

There are better and more matured ways to seek redress over poor goods or service delivery rather than making a mockery and nuisance grin grin of one's self.

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by BamBamK: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
u have a point but d manner n way he is going about it is starting to irritate all and sundry.

I tried mediating yesterday and I asked him certain questions but he chose not to reply.

doesn't look like he wants justice by da act..

uboma:

Did you read the part where Witch complained about the op ignoring his SMS and calls?

I am sure you will be frustrated if you are in his shoes.

The best you should do is mediate between Witch and Onlinealaba but do not shut down the dissatisfied client.
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Samsung Q60R sound bar sold

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Waybilled smart curve TV oshogbo
Smart TV and sound bar Dispatched Lekki
Waybilled TV Minna

Thanks for patronage, we are committed to serve you better

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 5:21am On Feb 10, 2020
KINGreignn:

@KINGreignn's i got auto ban on this topic, But i quoted and responded to you on the other thread,

To your respond, My AIM is to tell the public his mode of operadi,

How is that a smear campaign? He could have counter it if it was ? Didnt you read the other thread of other customers complaining same?

Where you expecting me to ignore him and let him do to others what he does to me ? 

Why did you ignor the complain but choose to attack a cutomer who bought a product over 200k and in less than 3mth they both stop working ? 

Would you av kept shut if it was you ? 

IN A BID TO ATTACK ME YOU IGNORED THE COMPLAIN AND IT ISNT YOUR FAULT .
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 5:33am On Feb 10, 2020
49" Curved Samsung smart TV ultra slim
4K UHD
HDR active
Price--150k(slightly negotiable)

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 5:36am On Feb 10, 2020
BamBamK:
but hold on o, let's look at this thing u r doing rationally?

did u use stabilizer for ur AC unit? or protect it from any power surge?

when d AC was changed for u, did the replacement units come with same problems? were the AC units functional at first before they went bad or were they all bad from inception

@BamBamK , I was ban so i coudnt respond here,

To answer your question, From the day i bought the air con, MY installer informed me this are badly rewired air con and he cant fix it because it woun't work.

I told online alaba and he said the installer does not know his job,He brought his personal installer, Now after installation he was aware 1 of the air con wasn't working totally, the other one that was working has will stop cooling after a week, THat was how we started by buying gas every 2 week from there it moved to other things, don't forget 1 of the air con is not cooling from inception , i still have the number of onlinealaba installer +2348028439220, if doubt call him and verify the above,

I repeat he was aware one of the aircon is not cooling and it not gas problem,

The other one has a leakage problem which grew to other problem to panel and co.

I have bought a brand new and it perfectly working so why would i lie?
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 5:38am On Feb 10, 2020
Onlinealaba:
4K UHD
HDR active

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 5:40am On Feb 10, 2020
@BamBamK

Can you see how he ignored my respond does that tell you anything ?
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 5:43am On Feb 10, 2020
Ultraslim Samsung 55" quantom dot display SUHD smart TV
Series 8
4k upscaler water drop picture Clarity
Price--280k(slightly negotiable)

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 5:45am On Feb 10, 2020
Witches:
@BamBamK

Can you see how he ignored my respond does that tell you anything ?
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 5:47am On Feb 10, 2020
Onlinealaba:

You are still posting the more you look the less you see on nairaland ?

Selling rewired product with internal fault and claiming they are tokumbo ,
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 5:51am On Feb 10, 2020
What can you do with your TV..upgrade to a smart TV and enjoy multiple features

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 6:10am On Feb 10, 2020
What can you do with a problematic tv?

Absolute nothing.

Don't let the cheap price lure you, his product are deformed and almost with internal problem which will resurface few mth after usage, by then you will become a customer to radionics ,

1 Like

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:38am On Feb 10, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Series 8
4k upscaler water drop picture Clarity
Price--280k(slightly negotiable)
Check us out.. we are here for you
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:38am On Feb 10, 2020
Onlinealaba:
4K UHD
HDR active
U might need this cool wink
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 6:48am On Feb 10, 2020
Witches:

You are still posting the more you look the less you see on nairaland ?

Selling rewired product with internal fault and claiming they are tokumbo ,

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2020
Live Smart ,go smart.. upgrade your TV

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:54am On Feb 10, 2020
07035022477 is the contact detail, we are available

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 6:55am On Feb 10, 2020
Witches:
What can you do with a problematic tv?

Absolute nothing.

Don't let the cheap price lure you, his product are deformed and almost with internal problem which will resurface few mth after usage, by then you will become a customer to radionics ,
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2020
@BamBamK
@KINGreignn

After all my complain , Did you see how he ignors them?

Another dingbat like you will jump into concluction claiming nuisance without knowing what brought the complain of me and other buyer on the other thread .

Where you expecting us to kip quiet?
The same reason your politicians treat there citizens inhuman and nigeria still the same as.
Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by KINGreignn: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2020
Witches:
@BamBamK
@KINGreignn

After all my complain , Did you see how he ignors them?

Another dingbat like you will jump into concluction claiming nuisance without knowing what brought the complain of me and other buyer on the other thread .

Where you expecting us to kip quiet?
The same reason your politicians treat there citizens inhuman and nigeria still the same as.

Why spend all the time going rounf in cycles crying over spilled milk?
1. A used item mostly have no buyback guarantee and warranty. So most times, the buyer bears the brunt ahould he buy a defective item.
2. Hae you heard about legally seeking redress? If he operates in alaba intl market, meet their union leader, he'll settle this issue, if you're noy satisfied, hire a lawyer to fight your case. Its a very simple stuff.

No need mentioning me in this case again i was not aware when you had a deal with him, i never recommended you to him.

5 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2020
KINGreignn:

Why spend all the time going rounf in cycles crying over spilled milk?
1. A used item mostly have no buyback guarantee and warranty. So most times, the buyer bears the brunt ahould he buy a defective item.
2. Hae you heard about legally seeking redress? If he operates in alaba intl market, meet their union leader, he'll settle this issue, if you're noy satisfied, hire a lawyer to fight your case. Its a very simple stuff.

No need mentioning me in this case again i was not aware when you had a deal with him, i never recommended you to him.

The way Nigerians talk on paper is totally different from who they are.

Tell me how many lawyer you have hired for 200k naira redress? Am not presently in nig.

I woudn't have known your existence if you had not come into a thread that doesn't concern you.

look at how you quickly ask me questions,
Why not ask onlinealaba too same way since you know about his mode of operadi?

3 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by KINGreignn: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2020
Witches:

The way Nigerians talk on paper is totally different from who they are.

Tell me how many lawyer you have hired for 200k naira redress? Am not presently in nig.

I woudn't have known your existence if you had not come into a thread that doesn't concern you.

look at how you quickly ask me questions,
Why not ask onlinealaba too same way since you know about his mode of operadi?

Your rudeness and uncouthness brought you to where you are in this predicament.
I do not wish to drag anything wih you. Enjoy the treatment you are facing from the seller while it last since you instead of choosing the right thing to do, neglected it and resorted to witch hunting, name calling and attacking would be intercessors. I won't respond to you again.

Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Witches: 8:11am On Feb 10, 2020
KINGreignn:

Your rudeness and uncouthness brought you to where you are in this predicament.
I do not wish to drag anything wih you. Enjoy the treatment you are facing from the seller while it last since you instead of choosing the right thing to do, neglected it and resorted to witch hunting, name calling and attacking would be intercessors. I won't respond to you again.

Bye!

It never your fault? Is it? until it happens to you. Then you will understand .

Until you are been defrauded and laughed at you will never understand.

THIS TREATMENT IS NO SURPRISE TO ME, A TYPICAL ALABA BOY WILL ACT SAME WAY BEFORE THEY COLLECT MONEY AND ALSO ACT A DIFFERENT WAY AFTER THEY COLLECTED MONEY.

5 Likes

Re: Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2020
My silence doesn't mean I don't have a lot to respond you but most times many people had message me from here that I should just ignore all these, you want me to keep replying so that you can foster your mission and we keep throwing tantrum at each other, have read alot of your lies which you garnish to please your likes with the way you haul insult at me and even abused my mom and family, silence is the best answer for a ****** .. You keep saying over 200k while the whole tin you got was for 110k, I never ignored you and infact I made sure I pleased you to avoid all these , what I sold for you was AC but you keep jumping to all my thread condemning all my products , when you wanted to buy dispenser I told you we should rectify the AC's first before any other tin..... You keep saying complain from other thread but you have been the one spewing the usual thrash everytime .you have like three moniker you used in perfecting your scheme, You created another moniker to claim you bought refrigerator from me and it got spoilt, I challenged the moniker to provide proof and I will make an instant transfer of 200k is weeks now and I haven't seen anything. You feel you can pull me down with these well you have helped in giving my threads a regular view(my thread always top in these section) in which sensible and sane Nairalander always msg me to know wassup and in turn have a nice sale cool I can't really count the sales have done here since when you started your campaign .. Am just unbothered because someone that feels he his holding someone down is actually holding himself you are always on my thread making sure you monitor all comments(that's enough mental strain) while I run my day to day biz cool.
Am not a ghost nor the regular Alaba trader that plays fast one which I can't and will never do, I make sure I satisfy my client and that's wat I won't renege on. The movement is solid and nothing is stopping it.. you can continue your spamming. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT / Plastic I.D Card Printer Sales And Consumable Zebra Authorized Partner In Lagos / Cctv Cameras, DVR, Security Equipments And PABX For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.