Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj (6843 Views)

Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / Oil Barons Didn’t Sponsor Us, Saraki, Dogara Reply Akande / How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Bankole01(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2007
@ijogbon

Unbelievable is all I have for you. You can't close your eyes, don't hear evil or speak no evil, then think everything is going to be alright.

Wrong my reverend brother. You have to shout from the roof tops. You have to hala o (like Fela said)
a man mute man man connotes that everything is alright.

Our leaders have been rotten from time immemorial and we have kept mute like dummb sheep. They have gotten more brazen to the fact they care not what happens to the common man.

Look at the last brazen non-election, and you will see these evil people don't give a damn about you and I.
The time for preaching and peace is over, time for revolution is upon us and we have to shout and fight dirty.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by ijogbon(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2007
@Bankole01

"He who looks to the sky before planting will never sow"

Your father and your fathers father discussed this same issues. Did it make it any better?

Forget about revolutions and demonstrations etc. Face your front, look the tarmac, target where you wan go then CLOSE YOUR EYES AND RUN LIKE A MADMAN most times you will make it.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by panalyst(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2007
@mama jama,
LOL. i cant even get to be them thats a laugh. Unlike u i dont parade my heritage but if u did know, i think u would be very suprised,

all i ask is just for u to be objective in your arguements. Actualy i have one question for u. What do u think about the 3rd term extension that was being clamoured for your mentor The balogun of OWU? Honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remembering Tunde Idiagbon / Boko Haram Cartoon Of The Year / Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.