Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj (6842 Views)

Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / Oil Barons Didn’t Sponsor Us, Saraki, Dogara Reply Akande / How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2007
People that know me and know who I am know where all my info are coming from, I am very close to the position of power in Nigeria. and for HAS, I was born and raised in JOS, I've leaved in KANO AND KADUNA before coming to the states. I speak HAUSA fluently and my generation was raised in JOS. the problem in Nigeria supersede on man and one administration. we complain too much, what have we as a community done to make change in our little area? why must we wait for the government to come and take care of us? Not until we come together and fight this epidemic, we will always be playing the same music. a rubber can kill one man but can not kill a nation. with the introduction of EFCC< the internet scam has gone down drastically. Rome was not built in one day
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Has(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2007
@ mamajama,

The operation of EFCC in this country is a well respected name by all. The question is that, is the commission not selective in their dealings? Are Abdulsalam, IBB, Adedibu, Obj & Atiku,etc they not Nigerians? Why the immunity. Corruption must be tackled with absolute sincerity not for opposition
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2007
no matter what they do they will be selective as long as you are a victim, defense is the best offense. do you know what power the corrupt people in Nigeria have? they control the media, the press and the radio station, so go figure they will fight till they can't fight no more to save their asses. ATIKU that is shouting he was a victim, why is he on the run now, why can't he go back to Nigeria and face the music come MAY 29th?
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Colonia(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2007
Thats the bigest problem we face. Do you know that the most famous folks in Nigeria are corrupt folks. People actually hail you if you can swindle people of their future. All our leaders are 419 they do not only ruin the present, they screwed up future of many . Also what i noticed is that why is it that before someone gets into office they actually sound like 99% of folks in this forum seeking peace , progress development etc But Alas! as soon as they get into the office they are having meeting with SATAN, who will be their best buddy, they can careless . This affects all, not only the government. ( The government to me cannot help us anyway)I guess the question to all is how do you all lead wherever you are ? ( home, office, public place etc) I still cant figure out how this statement came about. Drug Baron? bunch of clowns!!
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by panalyst(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2007
Mama Jama u know your problem. I have been reading your comments and not once have u mentioned anything bad about the President. You are always so blind in your arguements. If for once you just decided to tell things as they were, it might do you a lot better. You said when people commit a crime why dont people around take a snapshot and show the police?

What happened last elections, when people were comitting crimes of ballot snatching and people who were caught using their phones and filming were beaten mercilessly by this same police you are talking about,
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by somze(f): 9:22pm On May 24, 2007
with the introduction of EFCC< the internet scam has gone down drastically.
Please supply evidence to prove your argument.

There are functions and roles the govt of any country has to play and when it does not do so, its only your civil right for you to voice it out. Who gets blamed for security in US? Is it the people for not having phones? Take 9/11 for example? When there is increased unemployment and inflation while the value of your currency takes a nose dive who should be blamed me? When there is budget deficit and a ridiculous no good fiscal policy that affects the country's investment power is it the fault of the citizens? When our roads are deplorable, power supply is insufficient and our education system/ infrastructure is poor and unacceptable i guess its because i dont use the camera in my phone.

grin
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by mazaje(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2007
Mamajama is on cheap drugs

@ has
don't mind the cheap cannibis smoking Man he is high on his sheet .
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2007
here we go collaboration attack on mamajama. I dey enjoy myself una dey cry baseless. Did you think I got to America and to where I am today by sitting and complaining about government? A pastor once told me no degree or bachelor is by accident. you have to take action and sacrifice to get results. All I see people talking about here is OBJ this OBJ that.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by sleekdot(m): 6:44am On May 25, 2007
Mamajama is not worth replying, let him sit in the US and tell us in Nigeria to rejoice and applaud the insecurity in Nigeria where he lives in US, To manage El-rufai while in America Wolfowitz who committed the same offence has to go,We sleep in darkness everyday and he has light in America, He would advise us to manage the April charade of ballot fixing.

If Bola-Ige, Dikibo, Harry Marshalls Funsho Williams and others were your uncle or your immediate family member I know he wont talk like that

And I pray the next Odi masacre would be in Mamajama's village where all your family in Nigeria reside so that soldier would kill all your brothers and rape all your sisters because some miscreants in your area killed police. So that you would come to Nairaland and applaud the president
AMEN
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by gmemdee(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2007
Beautiful comment.Wish I could marshall arguments like those above.
It seems to me though that mamajama craves online brawls,its like he lives on them.Oops.I think i've set myself up for an online brawl.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by gmemdee(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2007
I knew I was in trouble the moment i posted that comment.I was actually praising @somze comments.The on the statistics employed by the police.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by gmemdee(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2007
Today seems to be my f, up day.Getting my grammar all tangled up.Whateva.Let the insults begin.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Alivin1(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2007
Please my Naija men and women, what are the functions of Vice-president in nigeria?
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by angel101(f): 11:15am On May 25, 2007
@ mamajama

you must 1st identify the problem then you can tackle the issues.  you can't kill 2 birds with 1 stone unless you be TARZAN

isnt this the very foundation of our problems? why would any clown aspire for the highest office of the land without a plan/identifying the problem?
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by alarinka(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2007
, what a purulent discharge from a discredited outgoing ageing   president who does not know his ""left from his right."", cool cool cool cool cool, pity the man he s trying to integrate himself back to the yoruba family after dividing the house, so where are the killers, ehindero promised to parade from his ever increasing pool of suspects, in police cells just to satisfy his masters bidding, uncle bola must not die in vain, according to bola ige s daughter, the temporary king is going to ota[via bad roads, despite 8 solid kampe years, ] in some day "s time, but the everlasting king [God], is still on the throne, forever, cry cry cry
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by uchetobi(f): 12:55pm On May 25, 2007
Mamajama are you OBJ's daughter. am just asking o! no be fight.
Also you said the Funsho Williams's killer have been caught can you shed more light on that cuz i cant seem to find it any where
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by sleekdot(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2007
My Prayer for Mamajama
And I pray the next Odi masacre would be in Mamajama's village where all your family in Nigeria reside so that soldier would kill all your brothers and rape all your sisters because some miscreants in your area killed police. So that you would come to Nairaland and applaud the president
AMEN
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2007
The only person here worth responding to is my intellectual friend angel101 and for you uchetobi I am not OBJs daughter I am a man and for the guy that said for a police man to kill my family member, that will never happen because under the constitution of Nigeria. my family is protected for LIFE. so ask those who know about me, and on a serious note.

angel101 where has our leaders fail us? they are not taking the necessary action to bring the country back to the right part. IF you must recollect, Nigeria's are the most useless and mentally deluded people. We criticize every action, we don't and can not stand change. remember when IDIAGBON and Buhari came with war against indiscipline? what did we all say.

People were saying HE must be crazy and after the guy was overthrown by IBB we say the impact of his administration and what his intentions are. So many people here won;t even hold a flash light to assist their neighbor to change a tire at night and yet they want to talk about security. Can you have a functional security with no training and no ammunition? you pay this policemen 8000 Naira a month and yet we expect them to prevent crime with their hands. IGE KILLER WILL BE ON THE NEWS TODAY
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by chidichris(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2007
mamajama, if you are close to the seat of powers, then tell us how efcc can reduce corruption with their selected justice.
how is it possible to tackle corruption in nigeria by arresting and sending the samll boys in the streets to jail. what is the hope of the nigerian tomorrow.
can nigeria be free of corruption when aso rock remains the seat of corruption.
the truth which we have been shielding is that nigeria can only be free from corruption when aso rock is free from corruption.
death sentence has been the punishment for armed robbery but has that reduce armed robbery cases in nigeria.
go back to what the citizens are passing through in going to school, link them to their experiences during their youth service days and then imagine them ending up in our motor parks as a result of unemployment.
tell me in which areas is the internet fraud affecting nigeria and then compare it with the absence of power supply, lack of basic armenities and absence of security in the country.
you are arresting people for fraud while the Ubas, adidebus, bodes, annenihs, atikus and a lot of unended lists are princes in your palace and you come here to tell us that rome was not built in a day. it is high time you tell us how long it took  to build rome.
as for this particular thread, let the author cancel it and post it on the jokes side because am sure this is going to win the joke of the year.
sometimes i want to imagine other presidents address their countries in this manner- a drug baron killed the artoney general.
God will definitely protect his people and those who live by sword must die by sword. Bola Ige should have known it from the start but my only regrets here is that they are all part of our problems but they only come back to us when the wind of brutality come their way.
in Imo state, ararume has been enjoying the obj politics till he told him, you will not be a governor then he turned to face the masses whom he had backed for years. Atiku has been enjoying with the funds mearnt for the masses till he went off line and they told him to stay awy then he resorted to the public. Bola Ige, is late and their is nothing we can do about it than to say if he did well, let him rest in peace otherwise,
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Bankole01(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2007
Just like in the case of Bola Ige, the police were once again unable to produce the Funsho Williams killers that were much ballihooed. It seems our esteemed police like to make noise about non-events.

I think all the killers of Harry Marshall, Dikibo, etc, will be solved on the papges of newspapers before emperor OBJ leaves in the next week.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Colonia(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

The only person here worth responding to is my intellectual friend angel101 and for you uchetobi I am not OBJs daughter I am a man and for the guy that said for a police man to kill my family member, that will never happen because under the constitution of Nigeria. my family is protected for LIFE. so ask those who know about me, and on a serious note.

angel101 where has our leaders fail us? they are not taking the necessary action to bring the country back to the right part. IF you must recollect, Nigeria's are the most useless and mentally deluded people. We criticize every action, we don't and can not stand change. remember when IDIAGBON and Buhari came with war against indiscipline? what did we all say.

People were saying HE must be crazy and after the guy was overthrown by IBB we say the impact of his administration and what his intentions are. So many people here won;t even hold a flash light to assist their neighbor to change a tire at night and yet they want to talk about security. Can you have a functional security with no training and no ammunition? you pay this policemen 8000 Naira a month and yet we expect them to prevent crime with their hands. IGE KILLER WILL BE ON THE NEWS TODAY

Mamajama
The highlighted statement is very uncalled for. Let us  be constructive not destructive. Thanks
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2007
chidichris you are absolutely correct we must 1st clean the epidemic from the top down, but if I may ask you one question, all the alleged corrupt politicians in Nigeria, has one of them EVER admit to stealing or dipping their hands in the JAR? please tell me this is one of the reason why I keep telling people this politicians own every thing in Nigeria and they will use it to influence their case. Prime example, ATIKU was indicted, in a civilize nation the press and all the senators would have called for his resignation, but in Nigeria the opposite is the case. Bribery and corruption is clouding peoples judgment from doing the right thing. Someone that should be in jail is talking of selective justice.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by chidichris(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2007
mamajama, i want to make it clear here about my disbelief that you are in the us.
please tell me does it happen in the us that Borishade was the minister of education till the system became so crude that even the grasses could compain over the education system and the preasure was high on obj but instead of the big fool to resign or obj sack him, he was shifted to the aviation ministry were he recorded the highest air disasters with the flights failing on daily bases. the preasure was high again here he was shifted to the information and culture ministry. are you saying here that he must be a minister of the country will sink?
has you ever seen a country where police men who are surposed to be the chief security officers stand high on our major roads collectting bribes with the hands spread very wide and you mention efcc fighting corruption.
our much praised okonjo iweala recognised by un and usa was relieved of her duty for no reason.
why would chris uba be arrested on the eve of anambra gubernitorial elections because he was against his brother while nothing had happened to him since he had been kidnapping the governor, assaulting him and destroying government properties in the state without been questioned by any authority.
how could obj told nigerians that adedibu is too old to be changed? is that not madness. and that makes him above the law.
since you have information, how many political killings took place since the inception of this administration?
please tell us how many of the selected governors was not choosen by obj?
pls tell us also the worst election in the history of nigeria. be reasonable enough not to say funny things in public forums as we are not fools here.
telle me the nature of all the major roads in nigeria before 1999 and then compare them with the present as i urge you to link them to the amount of money the fg is claiming to have spent on these roads.
if you think you are enjoying in the usa, others are enjoying elsewhere but the truth must be told and mark today, if you are part of the problems of nigerians, you must live to test the other side of it.
we are a blessed people with almost all the natural endowments yet suffering is our watchword.
look at the niger delta, their level of development and the major if not the only revenue to nigeria is from their area. the cries of the poor must get to God one day and the result will be a disaster to those who feel on top of the world.
are you not ashamed of yourself that you left nigeria to usa a place other have made a living place. my prayers is that one thing or the other force you back to nigeria so that you will go back and be part of the goodness of this administration that you are here praising.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by BigB11(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2007
@MAMAJAMA:
In a developed country, when the police department fails to produce the killer of a prominent state man, the head of the department usually steps down.
This is totally opposite in Nigeria; when the police department fails to do their job, the head of this department usually gains weight and gets richer.

It's been more than 6 years and this case hasn't been resolved. Ehindero should be ashame of himself and he should step down.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by angel101(f): 3:00pm On May 25, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

chidichris you are absolutely correct we must 1st clean the epidemic from the top down, but if I may ask you one question, all the alleged corrupt politicians in Nigeria, has one of them EVER admit to stealing or dipping their hands in the JAR?

Dariye did admit to stealing, he also said he gave 100million of his loot to OBJ and Atiku.

MAMAJAMA:

Yes and the PDP govt has done nothing about this the past 8 years!
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by angel101(f): 3:05pm On May 25, 2007
chidichris:

has you ever seen a country where police men who are surposed to be the chief security officers stand high on our major roads collectting bribes with the hands spread very wide and you mention efcc fighting corruption.

even their IG has been convicted and imprisoned for embezzlement (over 1 billion). i would never have thought the police force had that much money. yet according to mamajama the ones who are under the weather every day get paid 8000 naira a month (thats about £32). shame on the PDP led nigeria!
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by BigB11(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2007
@angel101

If police are underpaid, it is the responsibility of the IG to initiate the salary increase proposal and send it through. And this could be done 20 times a year, if it will improve the security of the citizens.

But as we know, many leaders in Nigeria don't even understand their jobs description.

It's all about ego and get all I can get before the pepper soup runs out.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by angel101(f): 3:26pm On May 25, 2007
Big B1:

@angel101

If police are underpaid, it is the responsibility of the IG to initiate the salary increase proposal and send it through. And this could be done 20 times a year, if it will improve the security of the citizens.

rather, he pocketed all the money.
the reason y i say shame on the PDP led govt is that they obviously (or should) implement their policies. so if they put a corrupt man there, they should be responsible for the outcome. besides, shouldnt there be any form of checks and balances?

Big B1:

It's all about ego and get all I can get before the pepper soup runs out.

LOL!! cheesy
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by panalyst(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2007
@mama jama

Your family is protected for life? what a stupid statement? Ahmadu Bello, Bola Ige were protected for life. Are u walking down the street with a sign that says "I am protected for life" IF anyone wants to get u, they will so all this Nigerian constitution Opata you are saying is quite ridiculous.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Has(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2007
Good talks fellow Nigerians who believe in Nigeria.Keep it up!
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2007
panalyst

you cant even get close to be then to talk of someone want to get me will get me. please. I come ready
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by ijogbon(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2007
62 entries on this thread and people still don't get it.

Sometimes when I am anxiously waiting for something (Mail for example) and I am looking out of the window in the direction I think it is going to come from the joke is always on me when it comes from a place I never thought to look. I have therefore learnt to keep my eye on the point I think benevolence or benefit is going to come from whilst still constantly scanning the environment in order not to miss benevolence and benefit from whence I have not expected.

My point is this - Here we all are debating on the corruption of our leaders and fellow country men. Here we are daily congregating here to spend time analysing the enigma that is the Federal Republic of Nigeria and all we continue to hear and say is that the government is corrupt, the leaders are corrupt and the peoples almost beyond redemption. But everybody knows this don't they?

For once let us 'reframe' - let us sit in the living room of our lives and watch the TV of dreams and goals that has pride of place in our lives. The sunlight that disturbs us from getting a good view (Government corruption and bad leadership) can be shut out of our lives by simply drawing the blinds or repositioning ourselves to negate the effects.

What I am trying to say is that if Nigerians looked at Nigeria for the mean time ignoring the antics of the government but factoring their unhelpfulness into our plans to succeed a whole new world will be obvious to us. A world where time is not spent arguing about who is or who is not corrupt (we all are in one way or the other) or on what and what not the government is supposed to provide but time is spent prescribing and providing solutions to the many problems we face everyday.

Everybody seems to forget that the Nigerian Police was still under Ciceros' command as the Attorney General of the federation and Chief up holder of law and order when he was brutally murdered. People forget that Obasanjo can not continue flying helicopters to Otta when he is no longer C-in-C but he has to get stuck in the recurrent hold ups on Abeokuta 'expressway' where I am sure some forward thinking go-slow armed robbers have been perfecting their strategy to relieve him of his Aso rock loot. Cicero didnt reform the Police to protect us and so when it came to the time for them to protect him dey couldnt because they didnt know how. Likewise OBJ, his pigeons will come home to roost.

So lets stop wasting time debating the obvious, acknowledge the obvious move forward from there.

That is what is called succeeding. Not the constant condemning I hear all over Nairaland.

Thank you for reading this far.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Cartoon Of The Year / We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG / Sokoto UNDP Coordinator Found Dead In Country Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.