Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Three - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three (3091 Views)

'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him / 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter / Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three by Timil: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2019
PowerJ are mainly engaged in cryptocurrency trading.

Their team has acquired unique trading skills on more than 5 of the largest trading platforms in the world and at the moment they are giving out $200 worth of PJ Tokens to newly registered users on the platform till the 27th of this month.

Below is a step by step guide on how to acquire the tokens free.

- Visit the PowerJ website (https://powerj.net/?ref=03vr-o8oz-jg5o)

- Signup with with your details and verify your mail.

- Login and get 1,500 PJB Tokens free ($15) into account.

- Click on ‘Exchange Tokens PJB For Dollars’ to exchange 1,500 PJB Tokens into USD

- Select ‘Investing In Trade’ at left side then click on ‘Investing’ to invest $15 and make daily profits which can amount to $200 depending on how long you invest the tokens.

Note: You can also earn 20 PJB tokens for every referral. To withdraw select ‘Withdrawal’ at left side to withdraw (Min withdrawal is $2).

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three by Abdul05: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2019
What is ur point?..Are you saying we are big for nothing or what?
Re: Three by OhBiafra: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerians are intelligent......another blatant lie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three by babasolution: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2019
omo gbagbe,nigerians get money ,if u know u know
Re: Three by LOMBARDY(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Everything written up there is not lies Nigerians tell ..it's the truth we tell ourselves...

Well except Number 2, if we don't change our corrupt ways...

This one you're starting with Ghana and West African countries being better than Nigeria... remember border remains closed oo grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Three by Ikechunna: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2019
The absolute Truth!!

Also don't forget

4. Nigeria has the strongest military in Africa.

5. Nigeria is the big brother of subsaharan Africa.

They staying lying to themselves in that Niggeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three by Timil: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2019
babasolution:
omo gbagbe,nigerians get money ,if u know u know
Yet Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, lets stop deceiving ourselves please

1 Like

Re: Three by nlPoster: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2019
Resilient, haha.
Re: Three by horsepower101: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Nigeria will be great again

Another big lie. Nigeria was never good or close to great. If you say otherwise, then mention the year or era Nigeria was great and what exactly made it great.

The same people that always spread fantasies about Nigeria, are the same ones that disappear once they get a common visa to a developed country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three by babasolution: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2019
if u guys like be throwing shade at nigeria while people are making bastard money

2 Likes

Re: Three by babasolution: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Timil:
Yet Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, lets stop deceiving ourselves please

people dey make bastard money,dey there they dull.Nigeria no get una time
Re: Three by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
I can't fault anything here.
And sadly I was thinking the same thing today myself.

See eh.. I'm in a dilemma...I told my husband that we should remain in the u.s and build our lives here and forget about Nigeria...he wants to come back and contest elections in Oyo state.

What is there in Nigeria? If you are traveling from Benin Republic to Nigeria, on the Benin side of the border are good roads with flowers but once you enter Nigeria, pot holes and criminal officials
Cameroonians enjoy uninterrupted power. Police is effective in the two countries...what actually works in Nigeria? Nigeria is like Niger Republic or worse

What is wrong with us? We are among the worst countries in Africa. We are too smart to follow the right path, too loud to be humble, too political to be entrepreneurial, too illiterate to be modern,

1 Like

Re: Three by Ikechunna: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

See eh.. I'm in a dilemma...I told my husband that we should remain in the u.s and build our lives here and forget about Nigeria...he wants to come back and contest elections in Oyo state.

What is there in Nigeria? If you are traveling from Benin Republic to Nigeria, on the Benin side of the border are good roads with flowers but once you enter Nigeria, pot holes and criminal officials
Cameroonians enjoy uninterrupted power. Police is effective in the two countries...what actually works in Nigeria? Nigeria is like Niger Republic or worse

What is wrong with us? We are among the worst countries in Africa. We are too smart to follow the right path, too loud to be humble, too political to be entrepreneurial, too illiterate to be modern,

grin grin grin I actually have a friend with the exact same scenario as you and your husband. He is interested to return back to Niggeria to run as a senator even though, his uncle did the same thing and got duped/scammed out of his money by Niggerian politicians. Just hilarious. The leaders of that “nation” and I use that term loosely scammed him out of his money. Hilarious and smh. Idk why he’s interested to follow his uncle’s footstep but funny enough, the girl he’s trying to talk to said the same thing as you did to him. According to him, she even told him she would not date him, talk less of marrying him if his interest is to move back to Niggeria and take her with him. For almost a year now, oh boy have been trying to convince her. Hilariously enough, he just recently found out she’s pro-Biafra.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three by nijabazaar: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Abdul05:

We are just like Dinosaurs...

Big for norrin....

It will take an extinction event to reset we...
Re: Three by nijabazaar: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
babasolution:
if u guys like be throwing shade at nigeria while people are making bastard money

Plz if you are benefitting from the corrupted state of Nigeria....do keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Three by nijabazaar: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
This is how a Philadelphian friend described Nigeria to me...

Nothing was colorful and nothing was picturesque and nothing was quaint; all was black grimy wretchedness and foul stinking misery.

No one had expected that crime and violence, destitution and horribly degrading poverty would stare back at them with grinning toothless mouths and infernal gleaming eyes, like fantastical medieval emblems. The suppression of vice in a place where vice seemed the very foundation of life is tedious.

I had nearly fainted from the effluvia of the streets alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three by sweetonugbu: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
What is wrong with us? We are among the worst countries in Africa. We are too smart to follow the right path, too loud to be humble, too political to be entrepreneurial, too illiterate to be modern, [/quote] aptly said,you just hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: Three by babasolution: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
all these foreign based bashing nigeria e no go better for una,leave our nigeria alone,stay in ur usa

1 Like

Re: Three by drmikeadams(m): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

. grin him sef wan chop d national cake, make huna remain there before dem kidnap huna here o

1 Like

Re: Three by meccuno: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Abdul05:
Not only big for Nothing but a fool at 40.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three by wwwihy: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Rubbish write up and waste of time and space
Re: Three by googi: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
wwwihy:
Rubbish write up and waste of time and space

I think finally, most Nigerians are waking up from our slumber and delusions after we have been rejected at home and abroad.

Chest beating, loud mouth and dollar rain have run out of steam. We were living on past glory going everywhere demanding rain checks for past glory.

Our greatest enemies are within, not from outside the Country. We are willing to see our country burn to ashes with this false sense of security that we can steal enough, loot our forex dry to buy and import anything we want.

Yet, some still ridiculed the OP.

Indians that used to sell their children to eat and send money home from Nigeria are now taking over the 500 Fortune companies or at least making their marks in business and science while reducing poverty at home.

But it is Nigerians that are celebrating their pictures on the walls of a couple of universities abroad.

Hit me again OP!

3 Likes

Re: Three by modik(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:
The absolute Truth!!

Also don't forget

.. Strongest military that strged for three(3) and half years to defeat rag tag Biafra? Even with all external support received!...
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Three by obidark: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

wait wait....you just said you are not in nigeria,but you know everything about nigeria....??

btw,cameroon is in sometype of civil war and they have power shortage too....
Re: Three by Ikechunna: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
modik:
.. Strongest military that strged for three(3) and half years to defeat rag tag Biafra? Even with all external support received!...
Lol

Right and the only way they could defeat them is by targeting their unarmed civilians. They even had more military casualties than Biafra. Strongest military indeed. Lmao. They are currently struggling to defeat ragtag Boko Haram grin

1 Like

Re: Three by horsepower101: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:
The absolute Truth!!

Also don't forget

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Three by Modernist: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Number 3 is just want I posted minutes ago We're not resilient We've adapted to bad governance.

1 Like

Re: Three by ZombieTERROR: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Abdul05:

Nigeria is a glorified cesspit...

It's a politician farm house ... Where they harvest money and go abroad to enjoy their loots with their families...

Go abroad and see how politicians children enjoy good life ... Good schools.. Hospitals... Environments.. Transportation etc

The only way to save the country is to stop public office holders and their families from traveling outside for leisure ... Only on official duties

Stop Buhari from visiting London hospital and watch him transform Abuja hospital to world class Medical Center...

But Nigerians especially zombies will cheer them on as they loot... There is no hope

3 Likes

Re: Three by horsepower101: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

Right and the only way they could defeat them is by targeting their unarmed civilians. They even had more military casualties than Biafra. Strongest military indeed. Lmao. They are currently struggling to defeat ragtag Boko Haram grin

Niger delta militants and Boko haram really exposed Nigerian military.

They show exactly what Nigerian military is like without the help of world powers in fighting a war.

3 Likes

Re: Three by Joystark(f): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oh well.
Re: Three by Ikechunna: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
horsepower101:

Niger delta militants and Boko haram really exposed Nigerian military.

They show exactly what Nigerian military is like without the help of world powers in fighting a war.

So true. So helpless and shameful. Niggeria is a joke jor

1 Like

Re: Three by Banmeallday: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Abdul05:

Yes you are big for nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ikpeazu Finally Reacts To Being Trapped In USA Over Coronavirus / Backstory Behind Aisha Buhari Gunfight With Sabiu Yusuf- Farooq A. Kperogi / Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.