Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed (49666 Views)

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) / "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by webngnews: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by moi35672: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
It was another weekend to celebrate.
Join us tonight and thank us later..

1 Like

Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Westaslave2:
Bmcs of alausa here do they vote ? NO ,they don't

But they rejoice on d sight of bloods of orphans ,widows ,protesters and businessmen. They are 100times worst Dan d main Bloody voters

Another silly Igbotic generalised comment. You even sounded worse than the people you are describing here. It is just funny that you couldn't see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by Afamed: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Adaibeku:
...and Afamed ,Helinues & still support the bloody creature
May the blood of these young men who died in sorrow be on afamed helinues n head.
Verdict: the dead voted for him(buhari) to kill igbos d more ,but he now do otherwise

Lesson: Be on the side of justice at all time even if it mearnt killing
We will not go so low like you, we will continue to have you in prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by Afamed: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
Westaslave2:

That one is afamed o yeah
Confused element

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by mindtricks: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
madgoat:
grin grin grin

I sight you there.
The hopelessness of our nation is such that we can't help but laugh like this albeit wierd.
Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by madgoat(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
mindtricks:

I sight you there.
The hopelessness of our nation is such that we can't help but laugh like this albeit wierd.

Whats weird about it.
Abeg shift go one side angry
Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by princejenks(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
when and where did this Abuja massacre take place?
Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Adaibeku:
May the blood of these young men who died in sorrow be on afamed helinues n head.
Verdict: the dead voted for him(buhari) to kill igbos d more ,but he now do otherwise

Helinues right now.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii westaslave2 afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by LZAA: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
immhotep:

Helinues right now.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii westaslave2 afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by Enemyofpeace: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Adaibeku:

Abeg leave those people. All of the are very earthless
Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by Afamed: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Abeg leave those people. All of the are very earthless
Ndi Mmadu self.

Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by ashantitope: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Abeg who promise you 80years? Guy stop fooling your self and let me ask you this if you are in that guy position will you go for that protest? Let try to have sense now the person that his protesting against is not in Nigeria now and the person that is protest for is enjoying where they kept him so who is fooling who?
Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by dessymal(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Too bad.
But this post has accused everyone here of killing the young man. �

Re: Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed by Tonyspecial(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Westaslave2:

If it dosent pain u God Almighty is a merciful God ,it pains n burns my heart ok
I'm Sorry, My Luv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Riddle A Car With Bullet At Umunneochi LGA Abia State / Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.