Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Who Was That Nairaland Girl With The Sexual Disease? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was That Nairaland Girl With The Sexual Disease? (807 Views)

The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) / I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) / My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was That Nairaland Girl With The Sexual Disease? by IamPlato(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
A Lady Created A New Account Just To Tell Us the Symptoms She Suffered as A Result Of A Disease In Her System through Sex With So Called Boyfriend... If She Had Read The Book "The 12 Letters Of King Boma" she Surely Would Not have Been A Victim of Such Fate... The Book Is Recommended For Every Person, just Find Time To Get It on Amazon or Contact Me through eldagodz@gmail.com
Refer The Book To Your Friends If You Love Them. I Am Just Being good to You
Re: Who Was That Nairaland Girl With The Sexual Disease? by IamPlato(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
The World Today Is Basically Ruled By Money, Sex, Celebrity And Religion. After Seeing Our Book You Will Never Be A Victim of Any Of These Snare
Re: Who Was That Nairaland Girl With The Sexual Disease? by Adaibeku(f): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ur babe now
Re: Who Was That Nairaland Girl With The Sexual Disease? by IamPlato(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Here

Re: Who Was That Nairaland Girl With The Sexual Disease? by IamPlato(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Adaibeku:
Ur babe now
the book is also available for married babes wink
Re: Who Was That Nairaland Girl With The Sexual Disease? by IamPlato(m): 6:29am On Oct 30, 2019
Adaibeku:
Ur babe now
Ada how Are You
Re: Who Was That Nairaland Girl With The Sexual Disease? by IamPlato(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Learn What You Were Never Told... I WILL BE VERY HONEST WITH YOU, It Might Look Like You Are Not Interested, but when you look Into This Book You Will Ask Me For more Of This...

every time you reopen it, you will get better at saving up knowledge and getting wiser
Re: Who Was That Nairaland Girl With The Sexual Disease? by IamPlato(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2019
The Sub title: the Honest truth You Hate And Love. This Book Content Gives you Feeling A Woman gets When Having Sex but In A different way. A Woman Having Sex is Feeling Hurt But at the Same Time enjoyin The Sweetness.

This Book leaves You Pained by The Bitter Truth but at Same Time sweetens And Excites your Mind On A New Level Of Knowing.

Send An Email If You Want To Buy eldagodz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander / Madly In Love With My Ex: Why Does This Feel Dangerous? / Closing Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.