Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) (92663 Views)

Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by ehinorlive: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Househelp:
This man go be slow poison, one look you suppose understand
u long poison

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by jamesfadairo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Nigerian will never forget Pete edoche aka okwonkwo, kanayo and pastor weaver .

If you doubt me watch last burial part one and two Incase you don’t know who pastor weaver is

you mean the Pastor Weavers in endtime?
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Wizywiz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bluezy13:

Last Burial...

Clem Ohameze
And that dark wide long mouthed man that's usually an occultic master. Forgotten his name
that should be chika anyanwu

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Chiefochiefo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
It's good. Just thank ur parents everyday. They established a life career for you that will keep u away from answering sir/ma in the office undecided
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wizywiz:
that should be chika anyanwu

Ya...right
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Andhominem: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
What's KWAM 1's picture on Papa's cloth
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Moi321: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
It was another weekend to celebrate.
Join us tonight and thank us later..
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Edochie baba! Respect sir. A theatrical guru of all time!
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by lukui: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pete!! encyclopedia of proverbs!!!

a log of wood cannot turn to crocodile no matter how long it spent in the water!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by foster212: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Deltatoto:
d mom is ugly
Post your ugly mother picture, make we compare. I swear you get eye problem. Pretty woman now and even prettier when she was younger.

8 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by tianshie(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fryzi:
The most successful son of Edochie. A business man, an actor and a politician..

Also a prominent member of the LGBTQ community. Remember the boyfriend who exposed him on Instagram.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Deltatoto: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
foster212:

Post your ugly mother picture, make we compare. I swear you get eye problem. Pretty woman now and even prettier when she was younger.
if I post my mom u go quench Allah
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by 33Solomonf(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
like for Jacob Olu

share for Pete Edochie

3 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Ronline(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
A305:
Pete Edochie just doesn't smile. You must give him reasons to see his teeth. He commands natural respect that even other veteran actors don't.

One of the best actors of his time and our time.
Of all time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by oforjide: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kul3ger:
And I though they said Rita Educhie is his wife

This Papa Pete wee just be forming ogbu upandan. undecided undecided

You cannur even smile and pose for the camera? Nollywood yaf entered this wan blood finish. grin grin

Still, Respect to he Grandfather of Nollywood!!!
rite edochie is the wife of tony edochie of ABS television then and tony is pete edochie younger broda. The great ikenga nteje I salute u "legend"

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by oforjide: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Deltatoto:
d mom is ugly
is yul an ugly man becos he is a carbon copy of his mother

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ebubedike himself. smiley smiley.. Respect, remember seeing him in my church some years back. Very funny man he used Patience Ozokwor( mama G) to crack joke that day....Such a sweet man.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kul3ger:

You cannur even smile and pose for the camera? Nollywood yaf entered this wan blood finish. grin grin

Still, Respect to he Grandfather of Nollywood!!!

Rita Edochie is his brothers wife

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by foster212: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Deltatoto:
if I post my mom u go quench Allah
Lol. But guy, why you go call a fellow human being like you ugly nah? E no pure at all.

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Luvlyna:
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact

this is the 12th one today.
remember, Seun's rats are everywhere.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by djoe21(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Practicing Catholics.. See as rosary long.
Pete no just get wahala.. Probably concocting the next proverb he is gonna say out grin

Practising catholic indeed. Remember when Pete Edochie came to St. Albert, Uniben, during one of the harvest programmes.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Switruth: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Still maintain that old bookshelves. Maintenance culture of this man is second to non.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Deltatoto: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
foster212:

Lol. But guy, why you go call a fellow human being like you ugly nah? E no pure at all.
i be attention seeker bros no go Dey take me seriously

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Deltatoto: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
oforjide:
is yul an ugly man becos he is a carbon copy of his mother
yul is an ugly dirty guy
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Amazing legend... I'm not sure I have ever heard him, Olu Jacobs, Aunt Joke, and Liz Benson make a single grammatical error whether on set or off the set.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by dfrost: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
So going to someone's SM page and pasting the person's contents has now become news and reporting such is a hobby now? Na wa oOo.

Musa doesn't want to stay at the gate again. He has seen enough and has decided to walk away.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by foster212: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Deltatoto:
i be attention seeker bros no go Dey take me seriously
Okay kontinu.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Nigerian will never forget Pete edoche aka okwonkwo, kanayo and pastor weaver .

If you doubt me watch last burial part one and two Incase you don’t know who pastor weaver is

Pastor Weaver.... Clem Ohameze grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Caseless: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kul3ger:

You cannur even smile and pose for the camera. Even with your family?
Nollywood yaf entered this wan blood finish. grin grin

Still, Respect to the Grandfather of Nollywood!!!
He doesn't pretend. I love him for his sense of self-respect.

He "exudes" some of his traits in the movie. He's a legend.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
mcmkrioonvb:
hooo money is good aswear

He is not financially super rich as most of his movie roles says but he's financially not struggling. Above all, he's intellectually, morally, culturally and spiritually super rich. He is a role model for so many us. He is another real man in the league of my Dad. Real and scandal-free MEN.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Psychologically, Mama Yul is not being "free". Maybe she doesn't like fame.
Oga Pete is happy the son visited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans / Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.