Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) (92659 Views)

Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
FbcGrafix:
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed

We are celebrating the edochies and you're here advertising logo. Oya arrange one good logo for the legend and his family and God will bless you more.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Luvlyna(f): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
SEGLIZ:

this is the 12th one today.
remember, Seun's rats are everywhere.

Hmmm are you a mod using another moniker??
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by FbcGrafix(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
degamemaster:

We are celebrating the edochies and you're here advertising logo. Oya arrange one good logo for the legend and his family and God will bless you more.
Sorry boss.... Help me give Onyi isi number mu.. I help him with one sharp logo
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
FbcGrafix:

Sorry boss.... Help me give Onyi isi number mu.. I help him with one sharp logo

Hahahahahahah no worry nwanne mmadu, Jehovah g'enezuru gi dika obi gi siri choo. It is well bro...

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by modaink333: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Nigerians will never forget Pete .

If you doubt me watch last burial part one and two Incase you don’t know who pastor weaver is

pastor weaver is clames ohameze in the movie END TIME .... ask well it's not last burial

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by lereinter(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
kenodrill:
Pete edochie is such a simple,moderate and a responsible man. Respect!!!

Displined
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by webngnews: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by landforeast(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
I love Pete Edochie
A very no No nonsense man
Was in one of their film location in Enugu back then you need to see how Directors and producers respect and cheirsh him. Once he drives in he will act his role jejely and go. No time for me going and nonsense chat.
Respect your personality Sir

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Nigerians will never forget Pete edoche aka okwonkwo, kanayo and pastor weaver .

If you doubt me watch last burial part one and two Incase you don’t know who pastor weaver is
It has to be Clem Ohameze,
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
A305:
Pete Edochie just doesn't smile. You must give him reasons to see his teeth. He commands natural respect that even other veteran actors don't.

One of the best actor of his time and our time.
You just have to respect the man, Chief Edochie
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Pete d don, anybody wey no fear dis man go get problem for life..
You're on point
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
This guy resemble his mummy and has the thick amber voice of his father.

Linc has the same voice too.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by tomdon(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
See the rubber shoe this young man is wearing oo. Yes na the rubber one
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Angelacruz: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hahaaa
Fuckthamods:
Practicing Catholics.. See as rosary long.
Pete no just get wahala.. Probably concocting the next proverb he is gonna say out grin
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Justinba1997(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
The legend I salute you sir...
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Emyogalanya: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Igwe ogalagidi
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Pete d don, anybody wey no fear dis man go get problem for life..

grin the man too dey take everything serious grin
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Amarabae(f): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Deltatoto:
d mom is ugly
who is this okiikpo?
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Fantazy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by GODWIN78(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
what and old man sat down and see,you wll stand and not see it,.in who,s voice.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pete Edochie is a fearless old face of the nollywood that is still vibrant and strong in his 70ties.

Great family
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wow! First time am seeing Mrs Edochie
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Deltatoto: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Amarabae:
who is this okiikpo?
if I slap u ur totoh go fall
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by RICHOLAC(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Househelp:
This man go be slow poison, one look you suppose understand
This is called Negative Assumption in the Theological world; avoid it cause it's dangerous. It creeps in gradualy like snail and then overtake your imaginative instinctive.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Holyvet(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmmm pastor weaver
Plead:
shocked

Nigerians will never forget Pete edoche aka okwonkwo, kanayo and pastor weaver .

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Luvlyna:

Hmmm are you a mod using another moniker??

I've being following you.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
33Solomonf:
like for Jacob Olu

share for Pete Edochie
wetin concern Olu Jacobs for d picture now? How does it relate Mumu

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by PopeFlatino(m): 12:29am On Oct 30, 2019
Or Larry coast west
Wizywiz:
that should be chika anyanwu
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by SolarEdge: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2019
The odogwu himself

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Fryzi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
tianshie:

Also a prominent member of the LGBTQ community. Remember the boyfriend who exposed him on Instagram.
Where did u get such weird news from?
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by Nowenuse: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
A305:
Pete Edochie just doesn't smile. You must give him reasons to see his teeth. He commands natural respect that even other veteran actors don't.

One of the best actor of his time and our time.

Have you seen him in real life before?

Myself and my Mom have seen him in real life at separate informal occasions. Men, this man was laughing, smiling and very free. I was shocked to see this.

Some of these people in real life are not what they look like before a camera.
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) by tianshie(m): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fryzi:
Where did u get such weird news from?

Right here bro. https://www.nairaland.com/2280625/relationship-him-yul-edochies-gay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.