Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years (16817 Views)

Service Chiefs Have Underperformed, Say North’s Elders / Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by Fuckthamods: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Astark:
grin backstabbers? We like it as long as oduduwa region keep winning
Region winning? Your almighty lagos where 90% of roads are horrble? You don chop today sef? Is your family comfortable? Carry am go put for president seat in 2023 na... Dumb kid.
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by ScotMisile: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Astark:
yeah we like it like that
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by orion7: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Astark:
only ipob miscreants that are afraid of Hausa's say that.

People with brain know Yoruba own 2023
yorubas have no political clout in southern nigeria. probably waiting for the north to mobilize for you.

who know una ? grin your eye go clear las las

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by ken6488(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin south for the post come 2023
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by hollah123: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Lol... Osibanjo vs Tambuwal 2023

Osibanjo vs Kwankwaso 2023...

Take your pick grin
y are d igbos afraid to face d Yoruba's? why don't u say osinbajo vs an igbo man? n mind u, those people u pitched against oshibajo aren't threat to him n I believe u know with what happened in d previous election. one question for you bro, what if igbos queue behind a northerner come 2023 n Yoruba's still win, Abeg where igbos go face?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by Fuckthamods: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed grin sad tongue lipsrsealed cool angry bang/hit ur fl@thd on d wall..U'll be ok
[/s]
Predictable, nothing else is inside your watery brain apart from ipob, flthead, biafra. Yeye thing
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by wink2015(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) on Tuesday said only a mentally retarded person will proclaim that the North will remain in power forever.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay said for the sake of peace the unwritten agreement of power rotation between the North and South after eight years must be adhered to.

According to him, power must shift to the South in 2023 after President Muhammadu Buhari must have completed his tenure in 2023.

He said anyone thinking of truncating that arrangement is interested in the break-up of Nigeria.

“No rational mind will say things like that. Only an ethnic jingoist or a person who is mentally retarded and who does not have the interest of the country at heart will utter such a statement. That statement can only come from somebody who wants us to break apart”.

“No sane person will talk in such an irresponsible manner. The mode of exercise of power and choice of presidency has been established. Every eight years, it moves from the North to the South and from the South to the North, depending on which region was in power at the particular time”.

“If anyone thinks he can change that, then that person does not consider the future of Nigeria. The country cannot survive any idea of a group of people in the North or South saying they will remain in power permanently without respecting the rotation rule” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/only-a-mad-person-will-say-north-will-remain-in-power-for-100-years-sagay/

Hausa fulani has greed for power.

The likes of Nasir Ahmed El Rufai is greedy.
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by ken6488(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
orion7:
yorubas have no political clout in southern nigeria. probably waiting for the north to mobilize for you.

who know una ? grin your eye go clear las las

Ss se just need nc

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by NonFarmPayrol: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
raker300:
Until the south west gets sense, the north will remain in power

I will first vote Atiku before any backstabber
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by NonFarmPayrol: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ategberoson:

you kids that just finished secondary school won't cease to amuse me here

north will hold to power bla bla, you people think North can risk their political relationship with southwest? as far as politics is concern now, north had built politic relationship with southwest and south south, this is the relationship your leaders are still writing letter in newspaper to get the attention

APC gives southwest presidency in 2023 and PDP must give theirs to Igbo with all fairness. Igbo deserve to contest for 2023 presidency but under PDP their loyalty lined behind

North no get una time
Na so they build relationships kill abiola, Awolowo, fela and afonja
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by ScotMisile: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
hollah123:
y are d igbos afraid to face d Yoruba's? why don't u say osinbajo vs an igbo man? n mind u, those people u pitched against oshibajo aren't threat to him n I believe u know with what happened in d previous election. one question for you bro, what if igbos queue behind a northerner come 2023 n Yoruba's still win, Abeg where igbos go face?
Can you say this in front of any Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by ken6488(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
hollah123:

Igbo Will face the sw come 2023

Fully supported by as

sad Whether we win or not is not a problem
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by Butoneday2(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
aolawale025:
This time I agree with Sagay
Sagay abi shege you are mad. North will remain in power for 101yrs. That's what you Yoruba's want. Stew.pid pipul. Ndi ara, saboteurs. This is just the beginning. angry
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by samuelchimmy(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Forget about the 100 years, let’s talk about 2023, only a mad person will say the north will hand over to the South.

And only a mad person will say the south will agree to that... Patapata country divide....
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
The north is on self destruct mode.
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
hollah123:
[/s]

Why are the South West afraid to face the North?

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by slowice(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Anyways they re not totally wrong as the north ve ruled for over 35years already....
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by hollah123: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
ScotMisile:

Why can't yoruba respect the gentle man agreement? Must they default?
which gentleman agreement? where was it signed? the same gentleman agreement that made ekweme contest against obasanjo is d same gentleman agreement that will make it a Yoruba vs igbo thing now

3 Likes

Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by LabDNA: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Even Sagay will vote #SouthEast2023.

Majority of the South (SE and SS) and a some SW are already gearing up to vote the #SouthEast ticket, so it is only logical both parties zone it to the SouthEast.
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by Endevil: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Silly for Nigerians to fight each other

Wow
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
ken6488:

Fully supported by as

Igbos will be on both ballots, if the SW decide to be greedy then the North continues to rule

Simple
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by AdolfHittler: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
post=83571235:

This is so True.

RUMOURS are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

End of DISCUSSION.

STARBOY is our next President after our darling Daddy IJN.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
hollah123:
which gentleman agreement? where was it signed? the same gentleman agreement that made ekweme contest against obasanjo is d same gentleman agreement that will make it a Yoruba vs igbo thing now

The gentleman's aggrement that made the North present Obasanjo and vote him
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by IMASTEX: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Forget about the 100 years, let’s talk about 2023, only a mad person will say the north will hand over to the South.
Seconded. Even though I'm from the south-south. I am only pitying those southern political vultures. It'll amazed them to see the shocker.
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by ken6488(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Eartquake1:

Igbos will be on both ballots, if the SW decide to be greedy then the North continues to rule

Simple

smiley MY business is we ss support se come 2023

Even if it take US leaving PDP and APC

Northern ' South South, south west, Presidents All have failed woefully

We can't take it anymore
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by ScotMisile: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
hollah123:

Arguing with you here makes no sense...But, Youruba can not have that seat ... I can bet 1000 dollars to it.... Yoruba can never have it.
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by hollah123: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
ScotMisile:

Can you say this in front of any Igbo man?
i wish I could see u n tell u that now bro, but answer my question. where will south east face if they support a loser from d north n d south west still wins. then they will go on political exile

4 Likes

Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by inyenejo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
We in Akwa Abasi ibom state says CAPITAL NO to one Nigeria and buharigg presidency.....

2023 is for Igbos etang ekak ekipe etie or divide the country period!
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by hollah123: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
ken6488:

Fully supported by as

God bless u bro, I like dis courage. I can't wait to see d result

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by ScotMisile: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
hollah123:
i wish I could see u n tell u that now bro, but answer my question. where will south east face if they support a loser from d north n d south west still wins. then they will go on political exile
your assertion is fake and unrealistic.. .You need to stop Deceiving your self. .. Yoruba can not smell that seat till the next 124 years
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by James4bright(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
So I seriously have to live with this for the rest of my life.
Re: Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years by hollah123: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Eartquake1:
[s][/s]

Why are the South West afraid to face the North?
bro u can see it clearly that it's a south thingy n we all know it's south east vs south west. so let's settle this once n for all

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Not Sick, Still Working In London / Rivers: One Assembly, Two Speakers, Multiple Battlefronts / Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.