Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures (40622 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Rahyberg:
shocked Wishes them a happy married life
North London is red cool
LONDON IN GENERAL.
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Dagrace01(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
tmphoto:
Lmao

Starting with a team that has failure written in 'em DNA I pity their marriage if there would be one probably
failure written in which team's DNA? Do u even know what you're talking about? 13epl 3rd highest behind man u and Liverpool.. 12 fa cups highest.. Numerous community shields.. 3carling cups.. One Europa cup... How's that failure in DNA? Go and ask Chelsea that went 50yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Rahyberg(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lamanii22:

Wishing*
no mind mi jare. Thanks sister

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Rahyberg(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lenadiva:
LONDON IN GENERAL.
are u an Arsenal FC Fan's?
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Realfrankie(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Home and away

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by SolarEdge: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wow!

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by habeeorlar(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Stop comparing every marriage with your parents own.
We know the story

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Rahyberg:
are u an Arsenal FC Fan's?
Oh yeah! I was born to represent Arsenal just like a lawyer.
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Sirwallace(m): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
We know the story

Thats savagery. The kind that trend in twitter.
Where is that "somebody should give that guy a bottle of heineken".

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by great664(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2019
UncleGist:

A Nigerian couple-to-be who are supporters of Arsenal FC rocked their team Jersey, went down their kneels to celebrate match in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/arsenal-couple-kneels-down-to-celebrate-in-pre-wedding-pictures

Well I don't like Arsenal but I wish them the very best...

The lady is beautiful (very beautiful)... Congratulation guys... The man is a good shooter
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by DonJobless: 12:50am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Monday60655(m): 1:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Celebrating a team that hardly win match.
I pray they don't wait after the marriage like Arsenal has been waiting for Champions League in their life time until their name changed to Patience (Ndidi amaka).
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by fareed69(m): 2:49am On Oct 30, 2019
FCBboy:
Arsenal of all club.

Shey the marriage go last like dis

Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Rahyberg(m): 5:18am On Oct 30, 2019
Lenadiva:
Oh yeah! I was born to represent Arsenal just like a lawyer.
shocked
I love seeing Ladies who are ardent football lovers.. Proudly an Arsenal fan's since 2005..
#ComeOnYouGooners.

Nice meeting u
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by purpledferanmi1: 6:50am On Oct 30, 2019
you and the guy are actually the idiots here.
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Petmax: 7:21am On Oct 30, 2019
Gunners for life

...I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Lamanii22(f): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2019
Rahyberg:
no mind mi jare. Thanks sister

You're very much welcome
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Belleful: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s] Stop comparing every marriage with your parents own. We know the story
hahaha see finishing
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2019
This is not a good sign at all. arsenal of all team lemme come and be going
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by XchUskY4u(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Gbam!!! grin tongue
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
We know the story
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by MarvelousMe: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2019
FCBboy:
Arsenal of all club.

Shey the marriage go last like dis
shocked

Guy why naaaa

This is just too much
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Goldicon2(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
I be Arsenal fan oh and I must say this marriage go last Die. Because all Arsenal fans get high tolerance, endurance and faith that's why we ain't glory Hunters. Happy marriage Life Bros
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Rahyberg:

shocked
I love seeing Ladies who are ardent football lovers.. Proudly an Arsenal fan's since 2005..
#ComeOnYouGooners.

Nice meeting u
oh yeah, we are together.
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by lyndaway(f): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
BravoDe:
The lady looks Kenyan
#UpGunners We don suffer for FAJ boys, but our blood is red We ain't glory hunters
I feel you jor
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by lyndaway(f): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Rahyberg:

shocked
#ComeOnYouGooners.

Nice meeting u
Proudly Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Rahyberg(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
lyndaway:
Proudly Arsenal
A Gunners too.. To b an Arsenal FC fans isn't an Easy job oh.
Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by lyndaway(f): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2019
Rahyberg:
A Gunners too.. To b an Arsenal FC fans isn't an Easy job oh.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures by Kbs468(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Do you want the most peaceful and happy Long lasting relationship in marriage?

Then go date an ARSENAL FAN because our hearts are made of gold that has been carved by Long time faithfulness to ARSENAL FC football club despite the dissappointment over time

This is coming from a TRUE GUNNER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.