Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? (15375 Views)

Don’t Push Away A Girl Who Shows These 20 Signs She Cares About You / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Dorcas243(f): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Female Corps member who shows off her bo-obs & underwear while wearing the NYSC uniform Expelled?

Why on earth will she even do that? Reports Indicates that she is on a querry and she should prayer hard or face expulsion. A NYSC member, Eva,who serves in Lagos, has sent people talking after she showed off her b00bs and underwear while wearing her uniform.

Absolutely no respect for this once respected uniform anymore.

See photos

[url=9janews.club/2019/10/25/another-slay-queen-storm-benin-night-club-in-bra-less-outfit-fans-react/]FEMALE CORPER WHO SHOW HER B00BS & UNDIES WHILE WEARING NYSC UNIFORM EXPELLED[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by kenodrill: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good for her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Solsix(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
She asked for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by kingadex(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Heroclitus(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Eeyah... But this will get her more popularity tho

5 Likes

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by nrexzy: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
That's how it's meant to be.....

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by iamJ(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
How did they find her?

I have denied my own pictures at least 3 times this year alone

5 Likes

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Gofwane(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Heroclitus:
i tell you!
One company will soon sign her as Brand ambassador.

#Lazy yoots

14 Likes

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
these oloshos dont go on holiday...they are wh0ring 24/7

6 Likes

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Lamanii22(f): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ode! Exposing boobs for what? All for social media... You deserve whatever judgment you're being given...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by daddytime(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Watch out for her in the next season's BBN

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
How did they find her?

I have denied my own pictures at least 3 times this year alone

What did you show? Your saggy blokos undecided

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by iamJ(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

What did you show? Your saggy blokos undecided
even if u have seen my unclothedness

Must u announce it?

Can't u enjoy urself without informing me

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by YorubaNinja: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by AdolfHittler: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
[/s]
Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
even if u have seen my unclothedness

Must u announce it?

Can't u enjoy urself without informing me

It's just a question nah grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by KingLennon(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
daddytime:
Watch out for her in next season's BBN
That's where she belonq grin
Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Stanleyagilo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
fastest way to blow.. Ride on useless being.. your village people re helping you

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by 9jaBloke: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Deservedly. Stupidity is infectious

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Goatman: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nah.... She wan served her country na grin
Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Hardeybaryor(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
op, this picture is not new. It's been on the internet over a year or two.
Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Powersurge: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
The land is filled with wh.or.es (b4 Seun's autocorrect bot change am to white for me. Na w*hore I won write).

No brain again na mammary gland and poo factory dem go dey display up and down. Dem won become yeyebrities.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by RenHub: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
She should just go to the DG's office and Beeeg grin if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
What is her instagram handle? I need to tell her some real words. Since nobody gree dey advice her

Nonsense and boobs

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by dovakhiin(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
na wa oh cheesy
Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by GuntersChain(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
By there fruit you shall know them. Sexually transmitted degree.

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by farem: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Heroclitus:

Yes, from folks like you!
Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by Mrchido: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
I don't blame her, the boobs made her to graduate and must definately get her a job.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by mxgospel(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ok?
Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by kestolove95(m): 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Igbo girls...tufiaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? by tillaman(m): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2019
This is the real corper the rest na Agunbaniro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This True Of Yoruba Men? Some Funny Memes. / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? / Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.