Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle! (662 Views)

AT 35, Should I Be Ashamed Living With My Parents? / Age Difference Between Hubby & I | Ashamed Of My Age?? | Hubby's Occupation | I / My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hustle is anything you engage in on daily basis to earn a living and make ends meet. It can also be defined as the amount of hardwork put into a job in order to ensure its success. Hustle is an all encompassing term for any kind of job be it white collar, brown collar or no collar at all. As far as it puts money in your pocket at the end of the day, month or year, it is hustle.

Just as all fingers are not equal, all hustle are not equal and all hustlers are not equal, Some are luckier than the other. Some graduated and got a well paid jobs others have to manage the jobs they got, while the rest that were not so lucky have to fix themself somewhere just to stay busy. Some learnt a trade and are doing well, others are just surviving. Some have to learn a handiwork as their passion or to stay relevant, some made it with the handiwork, others are just managing. Some of the least lucky ones or the ones who did not get any formal education have to do other menial jobs or labour just to survive. In all they are hustling.

Never be ashamed or let anyone shame your hustle no matter what it is, as far as it is legal and puts food on your table, you owe no one an apology or explanation. No sane or sensible person will want to shame you for going about your legal livelihood, only those jobless ones who think they are too big to do dirty jobs to survive, funny enough you are better than them. Even if they are earning better than you, they don’t feed you, and will never feed you or solve your problems for you, therefore they do not have the right go shame or judge you.

Do not look at others wearing nice clothes and suits and feel they are better than you, it may interest you to know that some people who do menial jobs or brown collar jobs, earn way more money and have better prospects than some of those who sit in the office all day. You can always grow and expand to any length you want, travel anywhere to hustle, do anything legal to boost your income in your personal hustle but people who work in offices are confined to that space and company.

So long as it pays you, helps you solve your problems and it is legal, no matter how small or dirty it is, never be ashamed of doing it. Be it in the office, in the streets, in the slums, white collar or brown collar, labouring or bossing, just keep working hard and believing in your self, your day will come and you will shine. Keep hustling!

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/05/never-be-ashamed-of-your-hustle/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

4 Likes

Re: Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle! by taiwoowiat: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
God bless our hustling...
Re: Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle! by nifton(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
I like this epistle.
Re: Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle! by blesskewe(f): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fact
Na proud cobbler wannabe
Re: Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle! by Kwamecron(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hustling
Re: Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle! by SKYloafFISH(f): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
This is my hustle ooo
SKYloafFISH:
Are
How would you like to present yourself through your resume and cover letter? Your CV is your first impression to your employer. And remember, 'first impression matters'.We can package and present you through well organized CV with well defined ambition. This will get you a good job.
We guarantee 100% professional touch on your CV to make it concise yet easier to asses by prospective employers.
Kindly contact us today. let us make a great CV/Resume/cover letter for you.
0814 614 9767
Re: Never Be Ashamed Of Your Hustle! by nauto15: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nice Let me mind my own business

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Maid Drugs An Entire Household, Flees With Valuables / Why Are People Like This / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.