Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police (59140 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by ThatFairGuy: 6:37am On Oct 30, 2019
TissuePaper
[s]
TissuePaper:
what a stupid comment
[/s]
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by themanderon: 6:49am On Oct 30, 2019
This idiot does not know those girls can actually sue him for kidnapping? Stupid oafs everywhere.
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by Kiloseria: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2019
Then get David arrested if you mean what you are saying. No one is above the law. Fix Nigeria in the proper shape.
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by Ategberoson(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2019
kingemzy5:
What davido did was never right, that is taking laws into your hands... An extrajudicial act!!!. What the girls did was totally wrong and should handled by the appropriate hands not some random folks who even threatened her with a slap

If Nigeria were to be a sane country, davido would have also been arrested alongside with the girls.

I wish the girls could sue him for damages undecided

the thing is arranged, taking them to police will spoil market
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by olajizz01(m): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2019
TissuePaper:
what a stupid comment
why can't you submitted your own comments to see the stupidest between you.

Minors have truely taken over NL.
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by Owazaacha(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2019
The girls did wrong thing by accusing davido falsely but davido was 100% wrong arresting the girls,handcuffed them without taking them to appropriate authority.
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by Kaymaxine(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2019
omoiyamayor:
if nigeria is a sane country he wouldnt have to do it dat way
The guy wrote the correct diction,you could have just done "copy and paste",yet you wanted to show-off!!!
Cos of next time,it's either "if Nigeria were to be a sane country" or "if Nigeria was a sane country"...okay
Be a good boy,go inside and do your assignment!!!
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by doublecheif: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2019
The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana, has faulted Edward Ijah, the sidekick of popular musician, Davido, for handcuffing and parading the two women who accused Davido of impregnating one of them.

Davido’s hype man, known as Special Spesh, had posted a video on Instagram showing the two women, Helen and Susan, handcuffed and sitting on a chair in a living room.

Spesh could be heard telling one of the ladies to lift up her head or get a slap in the face.

He subsequently told them they were in trouble for “deformation (sic) of character.”

Davido also posted a smiley in the comment section, laughing over the treatment meted out to the women.

Speaking with The PUNCH on Tuesday, however, the police spokesman said it was wrong of Davido and his team to take the law into their own hands.

So, Na Davido go pay laslas, see trap!!
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by iphanyi10(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2019
How did the said sidekick effect the arrest of the ladies? I can't imagine a random person just handcuffing me without a police uniform or a means of identification.

everything Is wrong with this country!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by wabbyland(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2019
kingemzy5:
What davido did was never right, that is taking laws into your hands... An extrajudicial act!!!. What the girls did was totally wrong and should handled by the appropriate hands not some random folks who even threatened her with a slap

If Nigeria were to be a sane country, davido would have also been arrested alongside with the girls.

my question is, where did he see the handcuff he used? honestly Davido could've let bygones be bygones
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by Gentew(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2019
double standard everywhere. If it was the other way round, people would have asked for Davido's head. Go ahead and sue the hell outta them.
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by Minjim: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2019
I wish I were a lawyer
I would have helped those girls to sue that arrogant delinquent's ass
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by Minjim: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2019
iphanyi10:
How did the said sidekick effect the arrest of the ladies? I can't imagine a random person just handcuffing me without a police uniform or a means of identification.

everything Is wrong with this country!!!

First, the "arrest" was made without police.

That is abduction.
If those girls can get a lawyer, they too can make that arrogant delinquent pay
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by Taylorbronner4(f): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
kingemzy5:

If Nigeria were to be a sane country, davido would have also been arrested alongside with the girls. You’re foolish

Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by iphanyi10(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Minjim:

First, the "arrest" was made without police.

That is abduction.
If those girls can get a lawyer, they too can make that arrogant delinquent pay

Exactly, inasmuch as the ladies were in the wrong for their action, there are other legit and proper ways of going about this. I for one will support the ladies being strongly reprimanded for their action to serve as deterrent to others.
nevertheless, you don't take laws into your hands.
A good lawyer will have a swell day in court defending this ladies.

By the way, we need a massive orientation of the judicial system in this country, so many of us don't even know out rights as citizens!
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by omoiyamayor(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kaymaxine:

The guy wrote the correct diction,you could have just done "copy and paste",yet you wanted to show-off!!!
Cos of next time,it's either "if Nigeria were to be a sane country" or "if Nigeria was a sane country"...okay
Be a good boy,go inside and do your assignment!!!
lol I left sch long ago bra +I speak lots of international languages,constructing good sentences is kinda confusing this days but did you get my msg at least?
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by Thegoodone13(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
nabegibeg:

It is only law enforcement agencies that can arrest, when did davido become law enforcement agent
please, if you don't know before, I want you to know that you can arrest if someone is committing crime in your presents and hand the suspect to police or any law enforcement agent.
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by nabegibeg: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thegoodone13:
please, if you don't know before, I want you to know that you can arrest if someone is committing crime in your presents and hand the suspect to police or any law enforcement agent.

Can you also handcuff them and parade them on social media too?
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by tk4rd: 6:23am On Oct 31, 2019
POLICE IS AFRAID OF DAVIDO..
Imagine them broadcasting his wrongdoing, rather than arresting him immediately for violation of human rights.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by Thegoodone13(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2019
nabegibeg:

Can you also handcuff them and parade them on social media too?
Capital NO. What he did was wrong. I m not in support of it. Handcuffs woman without weapons is even wrong.
Re: Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police by nauto15: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos / Ikorodu Bois Graduate From School; Appreciate Billionaire Femi Otedola (Photos) / Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.