Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply (3221 Views)

I Need Investment Ideas / Do You Have Cash And Need A Profitable Business To Invest In? / Would You Like To Make Money Today? You Need Profitable Business Ideas? Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by kalaiyo5(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Anniie4u:
I have 500k to spare. How can I invest.
I don't have much free time as my job won't allow.

nexnaira.com - investing in people through sponsorship from as low as N110 to as high as N1B with a fixed profit margin of 60%
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by kalaiyo5(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
gerizzim:
Wat profitable venture will #200k do? Not Ponzi scheme oo.
I mean a practical ND profit oriented biz.

nexnaira.com - investing in people through sponsorship from as low as N110 to as high as N1B with a fixed profit margin of 60%
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by opportunity2000: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
You can invest it into Agriculture.

I have 2 Plots of land suitable for catfish production, pig farming, plantain farming. Infact all these mentioned can be combined and done at once.

You can use the land for a while, I am ready to monitor/supervise the farm for you.

At harvest time, take 65% and I claim 35%

You can whatsapp me on 09061870490 if you are ready or anyone who is ready and business minded.

Thank you.

Anniie4u:
I have 500k to spare. How can I invest.
I don't have much free time as my job won't allow.
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by 2ampsgege: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Have an inter state passengers transport company you can invest with a huge 30 to 10% return on investment within 2years of your investment...no stories just contact me for more talk08065959524
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by MarianaTrench: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2019
Gforce2015:

You're an eediot... You edited my mention ... You still respond to your sarcastic comments...
If you don't have work to do , go and be clearing gutter close to you. Omo' oshi

You're a fuck1ng bastàrd.

Where did I edit your mention before quoting?

Hungry fóöl!

Someone you have never met before in your life is asking for investment ideas and you're asking him to sow it in your life so you can pay your children's school fees... why did you not have the number of kids you can conveniently cater for?

Stop begging for money and laptops all over Nairaland

Ódè Oshi!

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2019
niskill:

we are into production of instant cassava Fufu Flour and snacks. we are in Ibadan.
we have access to over 300 tonnes of matured Cassava on farm to further our processing.
you can invest 250k with us and we will pay you 5℅ monthly as returns.
this investment can be first agreed for a period of 6 months. your 250k will be paid back to you after 6 months. then you can decide to renew the agreement for another 6 months.
we will send to you the memorandum of understanding.
you can ask me any questions here. I am pleased to answer you directly here.

I've sent you a PM. How reliable are you Guys, cos I may invest 2m if I'm convinced. Kindly reply back as soon as possible. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
MarianaTrench:

You're a fuck1ng bastàrd.

Where did I edit your mention before quoting?

Hungry fóöl!

Someone you have never met before in your life is asking for investment ideas and you're asking him to sow it in your life so you can pay your children's school fees... why did you not have the number of kids you can conveniently cater for?

Stop begging for money and laptops all over Nairaland

Ódè Oshi!

Now I know that you a duffer and a slowpoke. And your slowpoke nature has entered legendary.. thought it quite unfortunate..

for me exchanging words with a duffer like you will amount to waste of my precious time.

If you are frustrated about life and you are in need of who to pour out your drinks of frustration s upon on social media , pls count me out.

The earlier you pack your miserable life from where you are and move on till you death depart this mother earth the better for you.

I have one good advice for you before I call it quit on your matter. Just enter oshodi market ND ask those traders where they sell battery water or HCL acid or Snipper ... It's as cheap as pure water . Buy anyone of these product, take it to your house ,.. shut the door on yourself and drink everything at once...but make sure you leave you room and walk up to your siblings after you have successfully take it...
After two days of taking it , come and tell me your experience...
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by TOM208: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Following
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by MarianaTrench: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2019
Gforce2015:

Now I know that you a duffer and a slowpoke. And your slowpoke nature has entered legendary.. thought it quite unfortunate..

for me exchanging words with a duffer like you will amount to waste of my precious time.

If you are frustrated about life and you are in need of who to pour out your drinks of frustration s upon on social media , pls count me out.

The earlier you pack your miserable life from where you are and move on till you death depart this mother earth the better for you.

I have one good advice for you before I call it quit on your matter. Just enter oshodi market ND ask those traders where they sell battery water or HCL acid or Snipper ... It's as cheap as pure water . Buy anyone of these product, take it to your house ,.. shut the door on yourself and drink everything at once...but make sure you leave you room and walk up to your siblings after you have successfully take it...
After two days of taking it , come and tell me your experience...

Dumb fuçk1ng lowlife runt!

This is what an acute case of inferiority complex does to a person.

Danburoba banza!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by niskill: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
adeyemi2015:

I've sent you a PM. How reliable are you Guys, cos I may invest 2m if I'm convinced. Kindly reply back as soon as possible. Thanks.
i have replied your mail. Thanks
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by yinkus2016: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
@adeyemi2015
Be Our Guest at The 1st Business Connect Buffet Dinner for Investors.

Introducing New Business Initiatives With a tested proven system that delivers 20% ROI within 2 Months.

Date: Sunday 24th November, 2019
Time: 5 p.m
Venue: Allen, Ikeja Lagos(Full Address To be Given on Demand)
Buffet: #5,000

To Book A Seat, Kindly call or Send WhatsApp message "Reserve My Seat" followed by Your Name and Profession to 08084806489

At the venue an Invitation card will be hand over to you with Seat Reservation.

Thanks and God bless!

Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Chekitaut: 2:38am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Chekitaut: 5:37am On Jul 13, 2020
Review of The Income Analysis
Invest in Trucking

A dump truck is expected to go at least a trip(traffic) of dispatching Granite to Lagos from Ibadan, Abeokuta or from Ijebu, basically due to road work going on Lagos - Ibadan expressway.

Cost of Truck
Used =N14,000,000
New = N27,000,000

Insurance Comprehensive plan is 5-6% per annum

Hence:
*For Used @average of 5.5% = N770,000 + N14,000,000=N14,770,000

*For New @average of 5.5% = N1,485,000 + N27,000,000 =N28,485,000

Per trip for Used Truck, the truck is paid between N60,000 – N80,000

Running cost per trip is around N20,000 - N35,000(include Driver's wages & Daily Ticketing)

Projected profit per trip in average= N50,000

N50,000 per trip x 6trips per week N300,000 per week

N300,000 x 4 weeks = N1,200,000 per month
This is monthly income within Abeokuta - Lagos

Yearly income = N1,200,000 x12= N14,400,000

Less 35%
Depreciation/Maintenance = N5,040,000

Annual Net Income=N14,400,000 - N5,040,000 =N9,360,000

Input in same in New trucks, the only difference is 15% Depreciation/Maintenance.

it is expected that profit target for used truck after 2years while new is 3years. The maintenance culture will increse by 10% after this years.

For more information contact us
+2348055545355, +2348032887233
https://www.nairaland.com/1226046/make-n200000plus-week-haulage-garnite/2

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now / Earn $10 Daily Trading With Your Phone Using My Free Guide. / Is Sovereign Wealth Funds Good To Invest In? pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.