Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Need Investment Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Investment Ideas (1536 Views)

500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply / I Need Investment Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Investment Ideas by Slimtuns(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2022
Hello great people! Can anyone one suggest a legitimate online investment that I can go into with 100k and would rake in at least 20-30% profit every month? Thanks as I await your inputs
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2022
You seem to be very greedy. You cannot do a legitimate business with 100k and make 50% of it monthly.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Investment Ideas by 10mobile: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Slimtuns:
Hello great people! Can anyone one suggest a legitimate online investment that I can go into with 100k and would rake in at least 50% profit every month? Thanks as I await your inputs

There are such investments but you should be ready to work hard at it. It cannot be passive and earn so much.

For instance, you can sell quality sandals like these to people in your state and make more than 70% profit on each. You get it from us at N4500 and you sell between N8000 and N9000.

Your customers are workers who earn high enough like medical doctors, lawyers, soldiers, etc. I will show you easy ways to reach them if you choose to go this way.

Where is your location?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Slimtuns(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
10mobile:

There are such investments but you should be ready to work hard at it. It cannot be passive and earn so much.

For instance, you can sell quality sandals like these to people in your state and make more than 70% profit on each. You get it from us at N4500 and you sell between N8000 and N9000.

Your customers are workers who earn high enough like medical doctors, lawyers, soldiers, etc. I will show you easy ways to reach them if you choose to go this way.

Where is your location?

Thanks for your suggestion, I'm currently in Osun. But I'm the online kind of person, like I spend most of my time online because I'm a freelance writer. That's why I stated that I need an online business that's just gonna be like a side hustle to support my current source of income.
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Slimtuns(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
You seem to be very greedy. You cannot do a legitimate business with 100k and make 50% of it monthly.

Well, I opened up this thread to welcome suggestions and not insults, pelotudo! You could have just ignored since you didn't have any input instead of exhibiting your frustration here smiley
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by frostguy: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
The best online business that guarantees monthly R.O.I (Return On Investment ) is Forex Trading and you are sure if you invest 100k with good strategy and money management you can rake b/w 10k to 20k per month
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by loucbou: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Slimtuns:
Hello great people! Can anyone one suggest a legitimate online investment that I can go into with 100k and would rake in at least 50% profit every month? Thanks as I await your inputs

Lol at 50% profit.

But
Check this website :

t h e n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e. c o m

you will make 30% profit from your capital, + peace of mind.
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Tohsynetita1: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
try export, import, or Farming.
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by ademajek(m): 12:40am On Nov 14, 2022
loucbou:

Lol at 50% profit.

But
Check this website :

t h e n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e. c o m

you will make 30% profit from your capital, + peace of mind.

Kindly throw more light on this
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by loucbou: 2:24am On Nov 14, 2022
ademajek:

Kindly throw more light on this

You register and invest and get a certain percentage at maturity on whatever you invest using their services.
Least profit is 30%.

You can also choose not to invest and explore their other services to make money.
Your choice.
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by izuugodwin(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Where is ur location I will like to key in
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by izuugodwin(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2022
[Intrested in this biz..quote author=10mobile post=118348106]

Where is your location?[/quote]
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2022
Slimtuns:

With this mindset of yours sir, you'll end up being scammed if you don't let go.

No legitimate online business wil give you 50% profit per month. It's nothing but a scam.

It may appear genuine at the very beginning but it will end in Pro Max tears at the end.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Dsureman01(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2022
I agree with this guy
U cant get that amount with constantly
There are popular already working means like
Crypto trading, e commerce etc
But you have to put in work or u pay for it
As a good measure do your research and avoid scam
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by sulakishop(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
I have a crypto arbitrage trading you can start with N2m and rake in up to 10 to 25% daily.
It is risk free if you are not greedy

2 Likes

Re: I Need Investment Ideas by CharityAnthony4: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
How please

uote author=sulakishop post=127462525]I have a crypto arbitrage trading you can start with N2m and rake in up to 10 to 25% daily.
It is risk free if you are not greedy [/quote]
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Elementz(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
I don't run around looking for investment ideas cause I have one legit one I am using...
Has anyone heard of SabiForex, check it out...
I am not bragging but that company I legit as legit can be

When a company is paying you 5% monthly ROI and their minimum is 5k, omoooor I know my 10k is giving me 7k extra at the end of the month.
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by saddler: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Just ordinary 2 odds will give you 100% of your money.

And its even sharp sharp sef.
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by leo2sexy: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
sulakishop:
I have a crypto arbitrage trading you can start with N2m and rake in up to 10 to 25% daily.
Hello is it still on? If its profitable abd the site is genuine I can give you some percentage
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by sulakishop(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Started with N2m just now. It's real.

CharityAnthony4:

How please

uote author=sulakishop post=127462525]I have a crypto arbitrage trading you can start with N2m and rake in up to 10 to 25% daily.

Re: I Need Investment Ideas by sulakishop(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
Still working. Check the attached image on the post above

leo2sexy:

Hello is it still on? If its profitable abd the site is genuine I can give you some percentage
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by sulakishop(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
Check the attachment. It started with N2m

CharityAnthony4:

How please

1 Share

Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Generalgoshen: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2023
sulakishop:
drop your WhatsApp number let's talk

1 Like

Re: I Need Investment Ideas by sulakishop(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Zero eight zero 36, fifty three, 98, twenty six. WhatsApp only.

Generalgoshen:
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Thewizardof0zil: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Generalgoshen:
the guy talk wetin make sense?
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Junny04(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15
[quote author=sulakishop post=127469869]Started with N2m just now. It's real.

What platform do you use?
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by sulakishop(m): 3:21am On Jan 16
Mostly binance

[quote author=Junny04 post=127958054][/quote]
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Junny04(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16
[quote author=sulakishop post=127963121]Mostly binance

[Just binance? Where do you buy from and where do you sell]
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by sulakishop(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16
I buy from binance and follow a conversion process and sell back on binance or I can buy on several exchanges at cheaper rates. Lots of arbitrage is still working

[quote author=Junny04 post=127974809][/quote]
Re: I Need Investment Ideas by Junny04(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17
I buy from binance and follow a conversion process and sell back on binance or I can buy on several exchanges at cheaper rates. Lots of arbitrage is still working

Like which exchanges do you get cheaper rates from

2 Likes

Re: I Need Investment Ideas by criuze(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18
Junny04:

Like which exchanges do you get cheaper rates from

Re: I Need Investment Ideas by criuze(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18
sulakishop:

Bro please am interested in your arbitrage

Will you mind linking me 08159082012

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Of Gift Cards, E-currencies And All Pick Up Available / Nigerian Emails Shop Available For Your Business(PROMO PRICE) / A Lesson About Markets: “I Will Buy Your Monkeys”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.