Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Can One Get Charmed Through Phone Call? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can One Get Charmed Through Phone Call? (629 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call / Guylost His Senses After Being Hit With A Charmed Ring / 11 Ways To Have Better Phone Call Experience That Most People Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Get Charmed Through Phone Call? by HenrikLawman(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
My mom is a very religious woman but also very paranoid.

Over the years, I will not deny the fact that she has received numerous spiritual attacks which she accused on her family members. But recently, it has become a thing of severe paranoia.

She has totally refused to answer phone calls from her extended family members, even those we consider friends, thinking they might have become complicit in the attacks. One night, the phone rang 23 times and I had to switch it off myself. Whenever she sees them on social gatherings, she would give one excuse or the other for not answering nor returning their calls.

One time, five family members tried to call my mom the same day, and she was very certain they had prepared a charm for her which they planned to send through the phone. My question is, is that really possible? Is our JuJu now able to relate with the western JuJu (technology)?
Re: Can One Get Charmed Through Phone Call? by kunleweb: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
You think you're wiser than her. I won't comment here on this issue publicly. Your mum is perfectly right. The slightest voice of hers must not be heard show ti gbo Alakowe
Re: Can One Get Charmed Through Phone Call? by Nukilia: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Some special knowledge about the dark Nigerian art will convince you about your mums theory. There is a way delusion can also contribute to increased level of paranoia. In Nigeria, every wicked act is possible...

(1) (Reply)

Message To Biafra Radio : Ogba People Of Rivers State Are From Benin / Story Of A Rich African King Whose Wealth Is Enough To Buy The Whole World / What The Beef #chinamustexplain On Twitter Is About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.