Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (49136 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by BafanaBafana: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2019
FrLukas:
Lol. The wife probably saw a picture and decided she wasn't going to take chances.
That was during campaign o. Could it be that Amaechi lobbied her to his ministry?
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2019
BafanaBafana:

That was during campaign o. Could it be that Amaechi lobbied her to his ministry?

Hmmm... My lips are sealed.
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by TriCee: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2019
0monnak0da:

That is a misuse of the word "stylishly".
OK sir. How is it properly used sir.?
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by KayCee92(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2019
What I saw......Amaechi's protruding belly vanished, could this be Photoshop or he has done something about that his "pregnancy" grin grin
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Impemain: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Good
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by 0monnak0da: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2019
TriCee:

OK sir. How is it properly used sir.?
I do not know what it is you were trying to say but you can consult a dictionary to check what it means.

In that construction it was incongruous and misplaced. Stylishly means elegantly, fashionably etc
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by 8stargeneral: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2019
let give Amaechi an accolade
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Asifiwe(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2019
A country where people do what they abandoned for years which is the rights of citizens and they make it seem they are doing you a favor, (while stealing the lumps sum of the project)
"My wife my wife" who cares, Do the job and stop the my wife business, she only came to monitor all your side chikala
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by AdolfHittler: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83583797:
Amaechi is writing his name in Gold in this nation.
The Lion of Ubima should keep the good work going.

Thank you so much Madam Juliet for all the support of our darling Minister both at the home front and on the field.

Slow and steady Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by yesloaded: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83583797:
Amaechi is writing his name in Gold in this nation.
The Lion of Ubima should keep the good work going.

Thank you so much Madam Juliet for all the support of our darling Minister both at the home front and on the field.

Slow and steady Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Nigeria.

The hype on this project is too much than phase of work

We are no more interested in pictures, we want the project delivered

Past administration rail network without much publicity, the publicity on this project is too much compared to the work done so far
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by AdolfHittler: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Nice one madam

Amaechi have been so restless about this rail projects..

God will bless you sir abundantly for your commitments towards the development of our great nation
[/s]
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by emkz: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2019
wink2015:
Nice couple.

But Amaechi try and bring railway and trains to the Niger delta region.

It is not good to be using Niger delta crude oil to be developing other regions while the Niger delta region lack these amenities.

When will the railway line running from South West through Benin city ( Edo state ) to end in Calabar, Cross River state be started.

We cannot speak of Niger Delta crude. That you keep money in a bank does not mean the bank owns the money. I will explain.

I am not a petroleum geologist, but the thing that transmutes to hydrocarbons (the remains of ancient plants and animals) need two things to become hydrocarbons: temperature and pressure and both are guaranteed if the source materials are buried very deeply by sediments. The sediments are carried by water like the River Niger and River Benue and the sediments are eventually deposited in the Niger Delta, fulfilling the conditions for source, reservoir and trap rocks. If the Niger Delta had the raw materials without the necessary conditions, there'd be no crude oil. Likewise if the depobeds had firmed in Lokoja, the oil would cumulate there.

To drive home my point, people of the Fouta Djallon in Guinea have a claim to the Nigerian crude, because the River Niger originated from Fouta Djallon and sediments were transported therefrom. So do you understand why the money generated is Nigeria's and not the Niger Delta's?
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by spencekat(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2019
Erastuslove:
and none of them is safety conscious in a construction site?
I was about saying that.Imagine no PPE worn by any of them.
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by smogia: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=landforeast post=83578978]Amechi is even more active than Fashola
The man is trying Sha
If Buhari will work like this, Nigerians won't have problems with him but you see travelling won't allow him concentrate.[/dem don resemble finish, when love leads things would be fine]
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by MacBan: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2019
emkz:

We cannot speak of Niger Delta crude. That you keep money in a bank does not mean the bank owns the money. I will explain.

I am not a petroleum geologist, but the thing that transmutes to hydrocarbons (the remains of ancient plants and animals) need two things to become hydrocarbons: temperature and pressure and both are guaranteed if the source materials are buried very deeply by sediments. The sediments are carried by water like the River Niger and River Benue and the sediments are eventually deposited in the Niger Delta, fulfilling the conditions for source, reservoir and trap rocks. If the Niger Delta had the raw materials without the necessary conditions, there'd be no crude oil. Likewise if the depobeds had firmed in Lokoja, the oil would cumulate there.

To drive home my point, people of the Fouta Djallon in Guinea have a claim to the Nigerian crude, because the River Niger originated from Fouta Djallon and sediments were transported therefrom. So do you understand why the money generated is Nigeria's and not the Niger Delta's?

���
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by MacBan: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2019
emkz:

You can pass as a clown with this ur analogy.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Izzymore(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2019
God knows the best.

If you need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old foreign turkey Point of lay layers... Contact me on 08024110512 whatsApp 07036023050

prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by akpunda86: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2019
vecman22:

Your dirty mom too dey ooo

Yes ur num and my mum.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Successlane: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2019
wink2015:
Nice couple.

It is not good to be using Niger delta crude oil to be developing other regions while the Niger delta region lack these amenities.

When will the railway line running from South West through Benin city ( Edo state ) to end in Calabar, Cross River state be started.

Why blame Amaechi - an ordinary minister?

When GEJ a PRESIDENT started the standard gauge rail line between Abuja and Kaduna.
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Bahamas95(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2019
lady2sexy:
This guy should just be the next president!!!
Really?

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by LionTiger(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Was she the bus conductor of the day?
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Tywo2018: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2019
When will this people be dawn with Nigeria. Hope something will be left by the time they are dawn. Husband and wife inspecting projects for what now

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Burgerlomo: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2019
Nice one cool
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Titogbanski: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2019
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEND YOUR WIFE TO INSPECT PROJECTS IN THE NIGER DELTA??
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Seunpaul01(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2019
landforeast:
Amechi is even more active than Fashola
The man is trying Sha
If Buhari will work like this, Nigerians won't have problems with him but you see travelling won't allow him concentrate.

How is he more active than Fashola. Just say he is more of a media man than fashola.
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Kossym(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2019
Work u v bn on over how many years .. just one project nearly a decade .... Ur wife need to see what u v bn upto cus ur excuse on dis project is getting outta hand
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by litaninja(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2019
Wife inspects the rail in capacity as what exactly
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good wife like my wife.
GistmoreNG:
See More Photos and Watch Video =>> HERE
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by articulate078: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
HELP A BROTHER IN NEED
Pls i'm in need of help financially.I really do not usually come online to ask 4 assistance but my situation is grave and dts wot prompted me to do ds.There is a manual i want to buy and it cost N4500.I av gotten N2500 and its remaining N2000 to complete d money b4 thursday evening.pls any amount u gv is appreciated.If u wish to help ds is my acct details.Thanks
Acct: 0469323370
GTBank
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Fariq: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
wink2015:
Nice couple.

Not anytime soon until other regions have their share. Delta and Edo have it share for now. Itakpe-warri standard gauge rail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims / Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss / Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.