Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? (48875 Views)

CCT Trial: APC Leaders Divided Over Saraki / If You Want NIGERIA DIVIDED, Dont Vote A Northerner In 2015 / I Had A Dream That Nigeria Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
Is This Where We Are Heading To?

is this Nigeria in the future?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
Seems plausible....nothing is impossible at the rate we are glossing over the truth in this country...my only prayer is that it wont come to be through violence.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
i want us to disintegrate shaarp sharp

18 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
Keep dreaming.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by lanetrips: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
Dat is if we go seperately without any wars and bloodshed.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
Flawless beauty. smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
smh... sad sad i pity kwara ...K go fall for one syd WARA sef go go en own way grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by cfours: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2012

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by hakanai(m): 5:19am On Aug 18, 2012
Well this looks nice.I also think the map may have some adjustment as some states may split an you would see some sort of realignment to try and form more larger nations.It is an option i think could be likely.What ever be the case all parties must agree to form a reliable and progressive nation.Not forcefully massing up nations.meaning an agreement on terms for union and other things should be put forward clearly and spelt out too all parties who form any new borders so as to avoid internal wranglings. Anyway as it is now i look forward to it. cool cool cool cool cool.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Dhelake: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2012
what are we even waiting for? ... I pray dis happens very fast

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Osama10(m): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2012
Let's head there very fast.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2012
This balkanization is long overdue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Vegetablesoup: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2012
Nigeria cannot broke,we will used plaster or even cement to cemented it. angry

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by slimming: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2012
Nigeria will not break, but the threat of seceding away from one another will continue till will resolve all our militating issues.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by slimdiggi: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2012
Its beautiful! cheesy
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by slimdiggi: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2012
Vegetable soup: Nigeria cannot broke,we will used plaster or even cement to cemented it. angry
huh?! Are u for real?

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by sdiq: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2012
OMO SOME STATE GO SURFER OO
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by abbey37(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2012
AREWA republic go suffeeeeeerrrrr,Na dem plenty pass without any major natural or human resources

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by slimyem: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2012
This sh1t aint happening!!
Together we will stand!!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by MMM2(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2012
Thank God am not from 9ja undecided
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2012
This will never happen.

Many Nigerians don't understand the politicking and the few oligarchs who control this country. These people will rather die than to see this country disintegrate. Their wealth is based on the unity of this country. Imagine telling 100 senators and 360 house members that you want Nigeria disintegrated, they would look at you like you out of your mind! Nigeria is their source of income.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2012
slimming: Nigeria will not break, but the threat of seceding away from one another will continue till will resolve all our militating issues.

dream
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by NigelEnimJr(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2012
i see war if we r not careful.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by cyril83(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2012
c.fours:
we can prevent this from happening.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/792196_789851_NIGERIAN_which_way_jpg66a678312e28018d188a2a1d69b3afd5_jpg9c85dc6ecba70c20eb3f9fe9ff8fb726
brawse stop shey be, prevent what from happening whil we have already started....if you can't beat them join them

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by cyril83(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2012
Nigel Enim Jr :
i see war if we r not careful.
without war things won't be alright, this had happened in all developed countries...be prapared
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by boron10(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2012
Arewa republic will then be tagged the most dangerous place to live. Then life will be unbearable for the christians over there, babangida or buhari will assume the presidential role. Lol the place will be hellish. Eeew cant imagine going there for a visit

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by kariolality: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2012
Egypt will now be d most populous nation on d continent.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by PrinceDudu(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2012
Impossible
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by aare07(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2012
It will be very dangerous to continue to leave the problems of
Nigeria on the doorsteps of this administration.
Insha Allah , Nigeria will not divide

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by sheyguy: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2012
The country is not divided yet and we are already withnesing mad politic of 'who goes with the oil regions'. I forsee another struggle on ND/SE region in the event of a breakup like the OP dipicted.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Sike(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2012
Jasboi: smh... sad sad i pity kwara ...K go fall for one syd WARA sef go go en own way grin grin grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Clean Up Ikeja As It Celebrates Army Day (Photos) / 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power / INEC Removes Alhassan Doguwa’s Name From Reps-Elect List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.