Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges (41517 Views)

16 Amazing Facts About Queen Elizabeth II / Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health / The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
AryaSand:

The only way that can happen is if the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and ALL their Children die which ISN'T HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON.

Lol. I' not praying for anybody to die o.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Wjosh(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
I always wondered why there was a certain feeling of royalty attached to the Australia and Canadian flags like that of Britain
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
FrLukas:

Don't be too sure though. Queen Betty wouldn't have been there if one King, (I've forgotten the dude's name) didn't abdicate the throne following a sexual scandal. Or am I wrong?

Betty was initially 3rd in line because Her uncle who Abdicated never got married and had a child. He abdicated so he could be with his Divorced, American Girlfriend as the heir marrying a divorcee would have been frowned at by the Church of England. Which actually made sense because when you become king, you also become the head of the church. They even came up with an idea that should he become king and marry the divorcee, their children won't inherit the throne but members of the cabinet turned it down. After abdicating to be with his love, Betty's father took over making Betty second in line to the throne and Queen after his demise.

Now, Should Charles, Betty's first child decide to abdicate, William (Betty's first grandson) who is second in line will take over. Should William decide to be unfortunate, little George (Betty's great-grandbaby) who is 3rd in line to the throne will take over. Should George decide to abdicate, great grand baby Charlotte is there. She is 4th in line. Should she decide to abdicate, another great grand baby, Prince Louis who is 5th in line will become King. Harry is 6th in line and his Mountbatten Windsor son is 7th.
If Betty's uncle had done the normal and gotten married to a single british lady, had a child with her, the child would have been King or Queen following his abdication instead of Betty's daddy.

The only reason Harry was allowed to marry a Black, Divorced American woman was because he isn't smelling that throne. Harry has always been given a free hand to do whatever he wants unlike his brother William.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by lasmile(f): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Do you have an innovative business idea?
Learn the skills and get your business funded at the Startup & Innovation Boot-Camp 2020.

Funding/MBA/MSc available for all participants.
Hurry up �� register here* https:///Mx8DPXnkYa
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by 2nattie(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
But can she be sued?
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Xisnin(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Despite all these powers, I have never seen anybody lye down to greet her.

Africans should stop that daft attitude of lying down to greet kings in the name of culture.

No human is God.
I see low self-esteem here.
Africans are free to do whatever they want regardless of what your white god does.
SMH.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Xisnin(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
She is the head of the church and can't convert away from Christianity same thing Islamic countries do and we crucify them
She can convert but will lose her title.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
AryaSand:

Betty was initially 3rd in line because Her uncle who Abdicated never got married and had a child. He abdicated so he could be with his Divorced, American Girlfriend as the heir marrying a divorcee would have been frowned at by the Church of England. Which actually made sense because when you become king, you also become the head of the church. They even came up with an idea that should he become king and marry the divorcee, their children won't inherit the throne but members of the cabinet turned it down. After abdicating to be with his love, Betty's father took over making Betty second in line to the throne and Queen after his demise.

Now, Should Charles, Betty's first child decide to abdicate, William (Betty's first grandson) who is second in line will take over. Should William decide to be unfortunate, little George (Betty's great-grandbaby) who is 3rd in line to the throne will take over. Should George decide to abdicate, great grand baby Charlotte is there. She is 4th in line. Should she decide to abdicate, another great grand baby, Prince Louis who is 5th in line will become King. Harry is 6th in line and his Mountbatten Windsor son is 7th.
If Betty's uncle had done the normal and gotten married to a single british lady, had a child with her, the child would have been King or Queen following his abdication instead of Betty's daddy.

The only reason Harry was allowed to marry a Black, Divorced American woman was because he isn't smelling that throne. Harry has always been given a free hand to do whatever he wants unlike his brother William.

Interesting read. Thank you. Are you writing a thesis on the British monarchy? Just curious. smiley
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Africans should stop that daft attitude of lying down to greet kings in the name of culture.

No human is God.

A silly observation you have here.

Haven't you seen people kneel down to greet the queen?

Why do you feel that your culture is inferior?

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Reference(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
The most respected monarch on the face of the earth and a true icon.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
FrLukas:

Interesting read. Thank you. Are you writing a thesis on the British monarchy? Just curious. smiley

No, I just love the British Royals. They are so Classy and Well Behaved (in my head) smiley

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
2nattie:
But can she be sued?

grin grin grin How do you sue someone that adheres to all the rules and regulations? You can never catch that woman slipping at all. She's so Classy, Prim and Proper. Her mother really did a good job with her.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
AryaSand:

No, I just love the British Royals. They are so Classy and Well Behaved (in my head) smiley

Lol. The only person I like there is Meghan. After they killed Diana lipsrsealed I lost interest in whatever. Not to talk of undisguised racism. Not cool. Not cool.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nthrone(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=Sheriman post=83583679]When will this Mama Die Gan Self?[/quote

Go killam
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by AkpaAmu99: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Yà marmar don die already?
[/s]
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nthrone(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Joystark:
This woman has really lived long.

When she have everything, I mean every f**king thing, why won't she live long. What does she lack? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Joystark(f): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nthrone:

When she have everything, I mean every f**king thing, why won't she live long. What does she lack? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Some people die young even when they have everything.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Biggty:
So she is also the Queen of Australia and Canada?? That means Australia and Canada are still under British rule

Yes bro.. includin,. New Zealand, Georgia, St. Helena and many other islands..
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by napoleon77(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
mofedamijo:

Stop arguing and learn, she is Foremost the QUEEN OF ENGLAND. From the screenshot i attached you can see she is referred to as the Queen of England.

Enjoy your day!

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
sonature1:
When will she step down? grin

Oyibo man dey criticize old African leaders but not ceremonial, everlasting seat of the Queen.

She even lords it over countries like Canada and Australia.

Oloshi!

Ode. Royalties Don't step down.. they die and their kids takeover.. so if you wishing for her to die in other to be the next olosho kweeeen or Yahoo kvng then you are dreamin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by newdawn2017(f): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sirnose:
All hail the Queen!!
undecided
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by newdawn2017(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

No human is God.
truth correctly spoken.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by newdawn2017(f): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Osanoghodua1:

They are the same I suppose. Both are same
I guess a special deep occult it is, d name church is just for covering
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by newdawn2017(f): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
MedicH:
does she have a private adoption home let me go and be staying there
U will be used for human sacrifice on full moons, or cannibalised when when she comes under demonic possession.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by newdawn2017(f): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Rajiokazaki:
........Oga ,there are alot of communities in Nigeria that still have a single ruling lineage..
Such as?? undecided
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Rajiokazaki(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
newdawn2017:
Such as?? undecided
.....take a look at the Kano ruling class....
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nthrone(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Joystark:

Some people die young even when they have everything.

Die young of what?, that woman have all the medical personals at her service,
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by einsteine(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
DCmonster:
Hanty, the question is who has been fucking queen Elizabeth all this year's.

So you don’t know she’s married to Prince Philip who was a member of the Greek royal family. A won olodos. How do you think she gave birth to Prince Charles, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward and Princess Anne

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by einsteine(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
newdawn2017:
Such as?? undecided

Benin, Ogwashiuku, Ubuluku, Asaba, Agbor
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by einsteine(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
FrLukas:

That information is on Wikipedia.

Google British Order of Succession

Plus there are movies on how Edward VIII chose to abdicate for love
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
einsteine:

That information is on Wikipedia.

Google British Order of Succession

Plus there are movies on how Edward VIII chose to abdicate for love

No, I'll pass. They don't interest me. Lemme know if Meghan Markle becomes queen. Then I'll break out Champagne.
Re: Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges by DCmonster: 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
einsteine:

So you don’t know she’s married to Prince Philip who was a member of the Greek royal family. A won olodos. How do you think she gave birth to Prince Charles, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward and Princess Anne
you forgot to mention prince ode einsteine her last lost child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) / Melania Trump Condemns Capitol Hill Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.