Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,117 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max (10911 Views)

Download Mobdro App For Android To Watch Live Football Matches And Much More / Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone / TECH: How To Hack Wifi Password From Android Phones Without Rooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
banky3w:

Please I wanna ask, are you saying the dual sim feature on the iPhone 11 Pro max works in nigeria here. If yes, does this apply to the XS Max too? Been wanting to switch to the iPhone again (I was an iPhone user before but decided to test Samsung goodies) but now the dual sim feature is what's holding me back. I'll appreciate your clarification.

Apple released a real dual sim version for china region that uses 2 physical nano sims. The ones that uses e-sim doesn’t work in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by banky3w(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
tumababa:

Apple released a real dual sim version for china region that uses 2 physical nano sims. The ones that uses e-sim doesn’t work in Nigeria
Thanks. I know about those China region Iphones but is it possible to buy those Chinese ones to use over here? Are they factory unlocked or network locked? I know some flagship androids that are released in China and you can't change the language ant then the have funny ecosystems.

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
banky3w:

Thanks. I know about those China region Iphones but is it possible to buy those Chinese ones to use over here? Are they factory unlocked or network locked? I know some flagship androids that are released in China and you can't change the language ant then the have funny ecosystems.

All factory unlocked. U can change d language easily. Doesnt come with Chinese language by default. U av to select. Already in lagos market but more expensive.

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by banky3w(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
tumababa:

All factory unlocked. U can change d language easily. Doesnt come with Chinese language by default. U av to select. Already in lagos market but more expensive.
Thanks bro. I need to find it and buy. Android eyaf tire me. I'm going back to the apple ecosystem. I want iPhone, iwatch and the airpods.
Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by Goahead(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
The 11 series camera are flagship level, but not the best camera in the market right now.
That honor goes to the recently unveiled Xiaomi MI Note 10 pro with its penta-camera setup.
Dxomark rated the camera just slightly behind P30 pro.

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
banky3w:

Thanks bro. I need to find it and buy. Android eyaf tire me. I'm going back to the apple ecosystem. I want iPhone, iwatch and the airpods.
Started from iphone 2g-3g-3gs-4-4s-5-5s-6-6s-6splus-7plus-xr-now 11. I just cant imagine myself using android. Infact,its better imagined than experienced. So i can assure u no dull moment when u switch
Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
It's like Team IPhone is the way now
Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 11, 2019
banky3w:

Go to this thread, you will find everything you need there.
https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/858#83911362
Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by banky3w(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Simran94:

Go to this thread, you will find everything you need there.
https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/858#83911362
Thanks for the gesture lady.....

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by DarkJeddi(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2019
NuclearReactor:

Yes, Google didn't see that coming gringrin
IPhone is not any camera king,

The Pixel 4XL still beat all cameras hands down..

Go to PHONARENA and check out their various Flagship camera shoot outs,the Pixel 4XL takes no prisoners..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by DarkJeddi(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Came4amod:

Even a toddler know the best pictures on Instagram right now..are the ones taken with iphone 11 pro max .. u don't need to be a geek to spot the difference . And mind u it's expensive because of the chip and camera .. so I also know about phones
You compare camera quality by placing the two or three phones pictures side by side not by an Instagram picture..

Have seen camera comparisons of different Flagships and the IPhone is certainly not any Camera King..

For one,it is not better than the Pixel 4XL camera..

Don't mistake popularity with being better..

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by DarkJeddi(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Welcome to the club! Android is too slow for my liking, hangs a lot as well!
The One Plus 7T Pro is the fastest phone on earth currently,followed by the Pixel 4XL..

Do well to update your knowledge and stop using Tecno and Infinix..

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by dboyoji: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2019
DarkJeddi:
IPhone is not any camera king,

The Pixel 4XL still beat all cameras hands down..

Go to PHONARENA and check out their various Flagship camera shoot outs,the Pixel 4XL takes no prisoners..
You are so right. The Pixel 4XL would have ranked number one on DXOMARK but for the lack of an ultra wide lens. Remove the ultra wide lens score from those phones ranked above the Pixel 4XL, their scores will be far below.
Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by hilarioscity(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Goahead:
The 11 series camera are flagship level, but not the best camera in the market right now.
That honor goes to the recently unveiled Xiaomi MI Note 10 pro with its penta-camera setup.
Dxomark rated the camera just slightly behind P30 pro.
mi cc9 pro
Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by Jollof123: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
banky3w:

Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by banky3w(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
E pain am..... grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by Jollof123: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
banky3w:
E pain am..... grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
. grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by sylve11: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Came4amod:

Ogbeni shut up joor iphone 11 pro max is the best camera phone ever invented ..

grin cool
Re: Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max by sylve11: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
tumababa:

If u know d difference btw a benz and a toyota, then you know d difference between ios and android (cant get tired of using this analogy) . Its basically d premium quality and classy feel. Imagine receiving a call and everyone around know its an iphone 11 pro max cos of dat obvious camera design (if u use a note 10 to receive call, people might think its a techno or infinix or oneplus), Not to talk of the fluid user experience when handling the device. If you now use the dual sim version. Ordinary sim tray will amaze you how it was designed. Iphone just makes u happy when you handle it. But for those dat want to be writing code and saying they want to be running commands on their phone so cant use iphone, sorry .... u are not apple’s target market .
Then the second hand value of iphone vs android..... no need to talk about that. You already know

grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Berry Handset- A Blessing Or A Curse To Nigerians? / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Why You Will Never Guess A Correct Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.