Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nipost Workers Demanding Cash To Receive Package - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nipost Workers Demanding Cash To Receive Package (508 Views)

Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST / Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nipost Workers Demanding Cash To Receive Package by yercy12: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
Today is NOVEMBER 12 2010.
The NIPOST LAFIAJI BRANCH JUST DEMANDED 29000 FROM MY SISTER.
These are the contents of my package sent from Connecticut, USA.
Family pictures,
Phone for my old age mum,
Medication for my old age mum,
And wrists watch for my sister.
They held this package for about 3 weeks already before my sister went there and they are requesting 29000 naira.
These items doesn't cost as much as the cash the Post Office are requesting to get the package.
This is 2010. We have to do something. I refuse to pay the money at this time.
I have been calling the Lagos state governor office number and all the number that I can lay my hand on.
This is a menace to Nigerian community. We need to do something.
If Nigerian citizens send a package to the USA, our post office here will bring the package home Free of charge because it’s a general agreement among trade countries.
It’s called free trade for those idiots uneducated NIPOST employees.

WHY ARE THEY ASKING FOR CASH EVERYTIME THEY SEE A PACKAGE FROM OVERSEAS.
ITS CALLED CORUPTION!!! I AM GOING TO OPEN A NEW THREAD ON THIS FORUM AND OTHERS ABOUT THIS MATTER. I HOPE THAT WE WILL GET SOME NUMBERS TO CALL TO GET HELP. WHAT IS POST MASTER GENERAL DOING! ALMOST ALL NIPOST EMPLOYEES ARE CORRUPTED.
I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THEM THIS CASH BECAUSE I DON’T WANT THEM TO DO IT FOR OTHER CITIZENS.
NIGERIA IS THE WEST OF AFRICA. IT CAN BE STOPPED.
PLEASE COUNTRIBUTE GUYS!!!!!! I AM VERY UPSET GRHHHHHH!!!!!
I NEED A NUMBER TO CALL NOW TO BE ON THEIR TAIL.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Mathematics School / Using Awaiting Result For Admision / Pls Give Ur Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.