Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" (28635 Views)

Celebrities React As Tacha Wins Most Popular Bbnaija 2019 Housemate (video, Pics / BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" / Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by AmazingELixir: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
I want to confirm something.....

Like for mercy/tacha, share for okonjo iweala/chimamanda adichie.
Who is Okonjo iweala/chimamanda adichie?
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by AmazingELixir: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin grin grin

Any online poll involving Tacha forget it...Titans are on madt rampage.

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by inspitation: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
adenugatoyin:
Mercy also win this??!!

Dont mind tacha and her barking titus abi na titan let her post the award if she really won and not some stupid chat
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Adrian98(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
I swear to God these people are mad. What rubbish is this again. Emerging celebrity. Stupid
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by codedguy1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tacha and her fans don turn Instagram thief from Instagram beggy beggy. grin

I am sure that's why they took off her Instagram page. Going about claiming/stealing award that has been given to someone else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Corroro: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
congratulations to her, nice one.
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by karo93: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
The real problem here is the MOD that took this unverified news to front page and who still hasnt deemed it fit to delete this entire thread!

For God sake people tend to believe anything on Nairaland front page.

What a cheap way of destroying the credibility of nairaland.....

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by ringsozo11: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mercy Won it o jere, Nairaland o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Eskotoyo2040: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=Freshgossip post=83583564]Natacha Akide, popularly known as Symply Tacha has beaten her arch rival, Mercy Eke to win her first award since leaving the celebrity big brother naija house.

Tacha, Mercy, Shattabandle and other social media stars were nominated for the coveted "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year Award", however, it was Natacha Akide otherwise known as Port Harcourt first daughter that emerged victorious.

The nominees list was a very competitive one, as we saw the most notable stars/brands battle it out in all 27 categories. The winners were determined by the general public as fans voted for their preferred winners in selected categories.

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/tacha-beats-mercy-to-win-starzz-award.

Congrat Tacha, ur deboruwa nairaland haters will continue to lose in life...

1 Like

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by ChristyB(f): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Please delete this post
The original owner of the award has carried it home.
No need to fight, Mercy is winning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by LOMBARDY(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Brownsun:
cheesy cheesy fakeee!!!

Mercy just posted d award. She won it.. Not this fake chat I am seeing here.
You posted something but you can't read??

What did the award in the picture say and what is the headline of this thread??

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by LOMBARDY(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
codedguy1:
Tacha and her fans don turn Instagram thief from Instagram beggy beggy. grin

I am sure that's why they took off her Instagram page. Going about claiming/stealing award that has been given to someone else.
Shhhh!! Relax...we all know who the faker is..

If you want more I'll show you

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by forreelliinc: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin broke geh
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by LUGBE: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
You are the problem not the MOD, i don't know why you people cannot read. We are in deep mess seriously in this country.

karo93:
The real problem here is the MOD that took this unverified news to front page and who still hasnt deemed it fit to delete this entire thread!

For God sake people tend to believe anything on Nairaland front page.

What a cheap way of destroying the credibility of nairaland.....

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by LOMBARDY(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
The real problem here are Mercy fans and NL Tacha haters who didn't vote, talk of following the trend.

There was only one category where Mercy and Tacha were nominated, The Emerging celebrity of the year and Tacha won

All of a sudden, Starrzaward created a compensation "Industrious celebrity of the year" for Mercy where no one voted or even saw

Last year, was there anything like that?

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by LOMBARDY(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
LUGBE:

You are the problem not the MOD, i don't know why you people cannot read. We are in deep mess seriously in this country.

I don't know why NL people love rushing to comment
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by mamaa88(f): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Please Mercy won it
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by marcolceno(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Brownsun:
cheesy cheesy fakeee!!!

Mercy just posted d award. She won it.. Not this fake chat I am seeing here.
Ignorance is the worst thing that can happen to Man!

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by marcolceno(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
LOMBARDY:
The real problem here are Mercy fans and NL Tacha haters who didn't vote, talk of following the trend.

There was only one category where Mercy and Tacha were nominated, The Emerging celebrity of the year and Tacha won

All of a sudden, Starrzaward created a compensation "Industrious celebrity of the year" for Mercy where no one voted or even saw

Last year, was there anything like that?
Pls tell them! Just because they vehemently hate Tacha makes them delusional to truth.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Diamondwriter(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
inspitation:
IS my eyes paining me or what MERCY EKE WON IT and just posted the award herself Tacha and her fake publicity stunts maybe she won it in her dreams Audio Award grin grin grin grin
Can't you read what's on Mercy's award? That's emerging celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by LOMBARDY(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
marcolceno:
Pls tell them! Just because they vehemently hate Tacha makes them delusional to truth.
I even have all the categories in my phone...there is nothing like Industrious celebrity of the year..

They keep hating on Tacha, she keeps winning
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by LOMBARDY(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
mamaa88:
Please Mercy won it
Can't you read??
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by kevoh(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
I'm an avid BBN lover but this is just puerile from these Tacha and Mercy fans. The 2019 edition of BBN is over, what's with the animosity towards each other? What exactly are you guys competing/fighting with each other over, long after the show has ended? Give it a break!
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Brownsun(f): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
marcolceno:
Ignorance is the worst thing that can happen to Man!
cheesy cheesy Titans Titus. oya show us ur own award na.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by shege45: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Share for mercy/tacha, like for okonjo iweala/chimamanda adichie.
����
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Legendguru: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Franking: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Smelly thing.
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Adukeadestore92: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Atiku one of the best fabrics ���if you need to order call/whatapp 08067574584 quality and lovely colours and Italy wool we deliver��� for more information follow @adukeadestore

Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Danger1000(m): 6:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Mogambo123:
Only in Nigeria can you find this kind of award. I stand corrected.
you are right mediocre award
Re: Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" by Paulo3ree(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Share for mercy/tacha, like for okonjo iweala/chimamanda adichie.
Confirmation confirmed
I am very d.,....nted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour & Sandra Okagbue Celebrate Gabrielle, Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday / Esama Of Benin Igbinedion's 81st Birthday In South Africa (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.