Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted (7324 Views)

Are Inverter Air Conditioners Worth It? / Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... / Difference Between Worldwide Unlock And Factory Unlock Iphones Xs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Getintouch2004(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Witches:

YOU R LUCKY , YOU SOLD IT, I REPARED MINE EVERY 2 WEEKS? SPENT OVER 40K OM REPAIRE , DAYS OF 5K, 7K, 3K , DAYS OF BUYING GAS , CHANGING INDOOR UNIT,

I DON'T BLAME THE SELLER, I BLAME THE FOOL LOOKING FOR CHEAP STUFF ONLINE .

I BLAME MYSELF BUT I WON'T LET OTHER MAKE SAME MISTAKE,

GO TO ANY OFFICE AND BUY NEW AIR CONDITIONER OR FRIDGE, DON'T BUY REFURBISH OR YOU WILL REGRET AND STILL LOSS MONEY,PEACE OF MIND,

We learn everyday.

It marked my end of buying fairly used electronics.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by darkeyelid(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Can you deliver outside lagos? PH precisely
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
darkeyelid:
Can you deliver outside lagos? PH precisely
Yes boss we waybil outside Lagos..u can WhatsApp
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Waybilled Ile-ife .we appreciate all patronage from our clients here and promise to deliver best of services

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Witches: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
I want to dash u back the cut and join metal you sold as air conditioner for me, come and pick it FOC

2 Likes

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by uboma(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2020
Witches:

YOU CAN ORDER TV FROM HIM AS I HAVE NO IDEA.

BUT AIR CONDITION AND FRIDGE, PLS DON'T , GO AND BUY NEW ONES, THE DIFFERENCE IS 15K PER ONE,

AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND FOR 3-4 YR,

AM THINKING OF SELLING THE SPOILED AIR CON TO OTHER NEW BUYER OR BE A DIFFERENT PERSON BY DESTROYING IT,

CHEAP THINS WAHALA , IF THEY TRAP YOU.YOU WILL REPAIR TILL YOU BUY NEW ONE,

Since you have had no experience ordering a TV from him, it is wrong to encourage others to patronise his TVs especially as the seller tends to hide the defects of his gadgets from unsuspecting clients. My guess is that the TVs this seller sells will most likely be the same as his crap ACs and cooling gadgets.

Three years ago, after my house got burgled, I needed to replace the TV that got stolen but had no money to buy a new one at the time. I settled for a Panasonic TV advertised by a member on this forum. Of course he assured me via phone calls and SMS that the TV had no issues. I paid for it plus courier fees. I received the TV with a defective remote control and the volume was poor. I blamed myself for falling for such a cheap scam.

Again, my advise to the seller, provide full disclosure on your gadgets, some persons will still patronise you even when armed with problems the gadgets has. This way, no one will complain about buying defective gadgets from you. Take it or leave it.....

2 Likes

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by uboma(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Onlinealaba:

Well this will be my last response to this coming from someone that calls himself witches you are free to continue spamming the thread trust me you won't get a response nor reply from me you can also go ahead and create a thread ..after proferring solution you say No that u will derail my thread am sure wouldn't kill myself for this thanks for that tho ..you can continue your derailing and if you think that's the solution good and good..bye and bye

You are indeed a very heartless fellow.

You accepted his money even though his user name is witches, now that he complains about the defective gadgets you sold to him and your poor customer service, you now have an issue with his user name, witches!

You are wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Witches: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2020
uboma:

You are indeed a very heartless fellow.

You accepted his money even though his user name is witches, now that he complains about the defective gadgets you sold to him and your poor customer service, you now have an issue with his user name, witches!

You are wicked!

HEARTLESS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT .
HIS MODE OF OPERANDI.

DECEIVE PEOPLE ONLINE WITH

CHEAP PRICE.
IMAGES .
NICE COMMUNICATION.

BUT AFTER YOU MAKE PAYMENT.

LESSER RESPOND UNTIL HE WILL BLOCK/IGNORE U.

YOU ARE LEFT WITH REPAIRE MEN WHO WILL TEACH YOU A BIG LESSON

AT THE END , YOU,RE LEFT WITH USELESS METAL , YOUR CASH IS GONE.

MINE IS TO WARN, YOURS IS TO BE SMART .

CHEAP PRICE COMES WITH A STRESS AND MOST TIMES REGRET AND LOSS .

DON'T BE LIKE THE BIRD IN DIS IMAGE BELOW.

3 Likes

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2020
Good morning , Open for biz we are available
Standing and mobile AC also available

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Witches: 9:02am On Jan 14, 2020
Witches:

HEARTLESS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT .
HIS MODE OF OPERANDI.

DECEIVE PEOPLE ONLINE WITH

CHEAP PRICE.
IMAGES .
NICE COMMUNICATION.

BUT AFTER YOU MAKE PAYMENT.

LESSER RESPOND UNTIL HE WILL BLOCK/IGNORE U.

YOU ARE LEFT WITH REPAIRE MEN WHO WILL TEACH YOU A BIG LESSON

AT THE END , YOU,RE LEFT WITH USELESS METAL , YOUR CASH IS GONE.

MINE IS TO WARN, YOURS IS TO BE SMART .

CHEAP PRICE COMES WITH A STRESS AND MOST TIMES REGRET AND LOSS .

DON'T BE LIKE THE BIRD IN DIS IMAGE BELOW.

FORGET THE PICTURES,
BY THE TIME YOU REPAIR COMPRESSOR , AND REFILL GAS 3 TIMES ON THOSE PICTURE YOU SEE , PLUS WORKMANSHIP AND TRANSPORT FAIR.

YOU WOULD WISH YOU HAD LISTEN.

DONT BE TRAP LIKE DIS BIRDS

1 Share

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Witches: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
When you buy a BRAND NEW AIRCON/ FRIDGE ,You have dat peace of mind.Your family feel at home .

BUT 

When you buy REPAIRED AIRCON/ FRIDGE a.k.a ( TOKUMBO ) from onlinealaba every day will be complains that comes with pain and regret .you will end up calling the repaire men every week, from gas problem to leakage, from compressor issue to burnt wire smelling due to been touched by local alaba guyz.and so on.

IMAGINE COMING HOME AFTER THE HECTIC TRAFFIC ONLY TO FIGURE OUT THAT THE AIR CON HAS STARTED MISBEHAVING, OR THE FRIDGE IS NOT COOLING.

TO AVOID SUCH STORIES GO BUY A BRAND NEW AIRCON WITH REST OF MIND.

I REPEAT DON'T BE GREEDY.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
AC Delivered Ikeja.. we are committed to serve you better against all self destructive campaign

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Witches: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is similar to what you sold to me,

Problematic product..faulty aircon you reselling.

Shame on you fraudster .
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Well to start with I really appreciate those that have patronised and still patronising. Since the smear campaign started have gotten a lot of traffic on my thread(you people have helped to boost my thread wink )and most especially on WhatsApp as someone rightly said those that buys are not on your comments (just like those that said they wanted to buy but after seeing this..lol) but rather they in your DM have gotten a handful of patronage just after all this whole event. I actually don't wanna say anything about this but it will be rather foolish of me not to clear myself. This whole stuff started last year when the said buyer paid for the AC's he hasn't seen me before neither have I , I respect the fact that he sent money and I delivered the AC as expected.
AC were tested and working fine before dispatch, I wouldn't want to spoil my biz so I make sure customer satisfaction is always guaranteed. When he started making complaint I made sure I attend to every of it and knew how much I gave to installer to come rectify it I, I didn't block him on whatsapp infact I don't know how to block he personally blocked me, I pick his calls...the last one was Wen he said the AC fell from its hangar and he still puts the blame on me and beside I never sold a refrigerator to him as he was claiming. Well for privacy issue I wouldn't disclose some monikers here but it was on this same forum somebody bought 18 pcs of AC unit from me to use at his event place which all are working very fyn. I hold my customers in high esteem and I make sure all complaint are attended too, since 2018 that have been selling here I doubt if you will see any negative review on my thread. Below are some of the review of customers on my WhatsApp some dated last year

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Witches: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
A typical alaba igbo man, i liar from the pit of hell.

MAY I DIE IF I BLOCK EVER BLOCK YOU.

Finally you dont knw how to block someone..dis is coming from a learned person .

ALL THIS ARE EASY TO BE FAKED JUST TO SALE .

REMEMBER I ALSO GAVE WONDERFUL TESTIMONY ABT YOU WHEN I JUST BOUGHT IT.

I REPEAT AFTER 3-4 MTH . THOSE RUBBISH YOU BOUGHT FROM ABOKI AS SCRAP THEN REPAIR TO RESALE AT CHEAP PRICE WILL BEGIN GIVING THEM PROBLEM.

I NEVER ASK PEOPLE NOT TO BUY FROM YOU.

RATHER I EXPOSE YOUR MODE OF OPERANDI AND ADVISE PEOPLE TO GO FOR NEW PRODUCT THAT WILL LAST THEM FOR 3-4 YR BEFORE COMPLAINE

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Witches: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Witches:

Am not asking you not to buy,

All am saying keep extra money because sooner or later u will repair u will tire.

Dat when u will understand the pain those who buy nigeria used car go through,

That when u wil understand the meaning awuff dey purge belle .
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by monopolistic: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2020
Look at where your problematic air condition is ?

I got tired of your Gas refill 5k every week.

calling repairmen and begging them everytime after promising them transport and feeding money ,

panel problem 7k plus transport .

outdoor unit problem , though you exchange for free but i pay transport for the 3 time you offer to exchange them. am sorry to those who you will sell to thoseair con to.

compressor problem

finally bought a new one and no complaine at all .

i bought 2 air con from him and both are problematic.

there are other complains on his other thread

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by monopolistic: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2020
this is what a new one with peace of mind looks like .

forget the photos he posted ,

dont let your story becomes

WHAT I ORDER FOR VS WHAT I RECIEVED

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by uboma(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
monopolistic:
Look at where your problematic air condition is ?

I got tired of your Gas refill 5k every week.

calling repairmen and begging them everytime after promising them transport and feeding money ,

panel problem 7k plus transport .

outdoor unit problem , though you exchange for free but i pay transport for the 3 time you offer to exchange them. am sorry to those who you will sell to thoseair con to.

compressor problem

finally bought a new one and no complaine at all .

i bought 2 air con from him and both are problematic.

there are other complains on his other thread

Another complain of the defective gadgets being sold by onlinebaba.
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dispatched mobile AC and bed side fridge

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by VirtIQ: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nawa o.
Lemon ac dem

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by bomasek(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
uboma:

Another complain of the defective gadgets being sold by onlinebaba.
Same person

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Mixedfruit: 12:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Onlinealaba:
Good morning , Open for biz we are available
Standing and mobile AC also available
Baba just forget about ac matter concentrate on your tv biz.
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by mactoni91(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
And i was about patronising him...
Thanks for the heads up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB P1000 With 7.1 Inch Screen,3G,WIFI,full pack For 37k / Newly Arrived USA Used Ultra Clean Dell Studio & Inspiron Laptops For Sale@40k / Samsung Galaxy Tab (Sim-card n Wifi)..6 In 1 Combo..114 Pieces Sold!..38k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.