Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I'm Scared It's Not Something Serious. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Scared It's Not Something Serious. (814 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared It's Not Something Serious. by fineboynl(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2019
I want for family burial which cost me 6 days total. on the 3rd day night i decide to buy orange as i haven't use the toilet. when I was licking the orange I I observed some painful feeling at the upper wall of my mouth close to the throat. it was several close to choking me as I was coughing. so I stop licking the orange a take some rest and a calm down before I continued. the next I observed mild headache and painful tongue sore. I was thinking maybe it was the hangovers from alcohol but I was just managing for the burial days yo finish so I can returned to my based.

I just returned 2 days ago and the headache is getting worst. I have been using panadol extra to get relief. but once it worn out the headache is back. it moves from my eyes to side back and forth.

its not malaria and I am suspecting and pray its normal typhoid. I got the cheap ciprofloxacin morning and night 5 days tablets treatment under the Brand name "biocipro" for N400 and some panadol. the chemists guy advice I had malaria drug stating that they treat typhoid and malaria together. which I add cheap malaria single dosage sulfadoxine and pyrimethamine 500/25mg under the brand name maldox.

I am day one. but my mind is not settle yet. thinking different things as I have already wasted 5 days pro to the symptoms. and what if its not typhoid and you are treating the wrong thing.

I need help
Re: I'm Scared It's Not Something Serious. by SweetPreeq(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2019
Stop self medication..
Visit a doctor
Re: I'm Scared It's Not Something Serious. by Mood11: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: I'm Scared It's Not Something Serious. by ITbomb(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2019
You went to village?

grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared It's Not Something Serious. by okirewaju(f): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pls stop self medication

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared It's Not Something Serious. by ezugegere(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Self medication is not the best. You could actually be treating wrong thing
Re: I'm Scared It's Not Something Serious. by JonOlive: 1:09am On Oct 31, 2019
It is either that your village people has 'jazzed' you or you have jazzed yourself by being paranoid of a non-existent jazz.
Whichever way, you must see these two people asap- a doctor and a prophet ...else, there will be another burial around the same place where you attended the last one. And this time, you wont be there to drink palmwine as usual.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Rib / What Do You Call This ? / C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.