Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos (75707 Views)

Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art / Kayamata Waist Bead,kayamata Soap,Call +23407015768130 Watsapp 09090845006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Toks2008(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
bukatyne:

If the girls really to show their waist beads, they could wear Jean trousers and crop top or tie their top. They want to show us their bumbums and we have seen them.

Many ladies are just looking for any slight opportunity to go naked.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by midehi2(f): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Guest007:
I love these beads... I'm so jumping on their tradition, it's so sexy kiss
Come let me give you mine grin grin

how are you love?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by younghartz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
An African lady is naked without a waist bead

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by charcoal(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
kingxsamz:
Those wey no dey clean yansh well after dem go sh!t go dey display waist bead too.

I swear some girls are dirty!!
Clean girls are hard to see, many of this girls just fresh online no levo oh, them dirty for real life!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
the una include you sha undecided

Of course it does. I am also guilty as charged. Maybe Seûn needs to start showing us some appreciation for original content cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
When would they do brain cells challenge?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Duggedised12(f): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Of course it does. I am also guilty as charged. Maybe Seûn needs to start showing us some appreciation for original content cheesy

You done come o. You and your threads grin
There are so many educative threads tucked away in various sections. So its not a matter of no content ,its all about traffic. Some threads provoke response hence more comments that is the koko. If you like post original content it might not make fp till 5 years time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Enemyofpeace: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Guest007:
come let me measure you and buy bebe idi for you
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Oduduwa707: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
9ja pple and mediocrity... no be today. Nothing educative or progressive to do than rubbish upandan. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Shalommy(f): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
The waist bead is for something not fashion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by oluxy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
This is not a waist bead competitions. This is a nude display competition in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Unrated900(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Theory2022:
I hate lady with diz..

I hate it more than you

Even if am high and about to do it

And I see waste beads

I will get up fast....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by pocohantas(f): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
thelastorca:

nairalands demographic has changed

an old whine, but back in 2006, internet was not widely available, so it was largely Nigerians in disapora [NIDs] , Nigerians in companies with good internet, and upper middle class. simply put it was largely intellectuals. the current crop of nairalanders were a distinct minority. some of them would post their nonsense threads and get laughed at and mocked.

Seun himself was far more hands on and he was also generating intellectual threads.

interestingly, the Sèun i remember was liberal, feminist and logical - the antithesis of what this forum is today. and that is the beauty or should i say horror of democracy. back then, this could have been said to be an elitist forum. now t is a true democracy and this is what the masses want.

Very true. Then you will think twice before commenting. It was even like that up to 2012/13. Things spiralled out of control real fast.

I don't do waist beads anymore. Used to, then I switched to chain, before I dumped it ALL.

Now I just want a tattoo and nose piercing.

smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Girls of nowadays just like anything that will make them naked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by nnaeyes6: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
My greatest turn off!
I wish all women in the world should wear it so that I cab have a reason not to marry or have sex at all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Adeolujimisayo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Lol

These erotic pictures are capable of instantly rotating the center of gravity of a monk against his will, from default -75° to an elevation of 30° and keep it in equilibrium at that static position, until it is converted into the mechanism of a piston pumping fluid in a hollow cylindrical enclosure, which is being lubricated to remove friction, until a viscous fluid is forceful ejected through capillary action, after which the center of gravity of the monk is rotated back to it's initial, default position.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by femi4: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Guest007:
its diabolic
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Rolex66: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
Brood of vipers laced with the Jezebelian seductive mien looking for men to ruin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by olamakinde(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ogbanje dem club

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by oyinda1599(f): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Who waist bead help, not meant for my waist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
pocohantas:

You are very correct. It is now more about traffic. Though sometimes their head they touch and they will send sensible things to FP. Majority of the users are male anyway. So, we gats target the majority. Anything female (bashing) or sexual content would sell most.

nairalands demographic has changed

an old whine, but back in 2006, internet was not widely available, so it was largely Nigerians in disapora [NIDs] , Nigerians in companies with good internet, and upper middle class. simply put it was largely intellectuals. the current crop of nairalanders were a distinct minority. some of them would post their nonsense threads and get laughed at and mocked.

Seun himself was far more hands on and he was also generating intellectual threads.

interestingly, the Seun i remember was liberal, feminist and logical - the antithesis of what this forum is today. and that is the beauty or should i say horror of democracy. back then, this could have been said to be an elitist forum. now t is a true democracy and this is what the masses want.

now that i'm done with my rant - SHOW ME YOUR WAIST BEADS !!! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by AkpaAmu99: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:
9ja pple and mediocrity... no be today. Nothing educative or progressive to do than rubbish upandan. angry
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by olamakinde(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
oyinda1599:
Who waist bead help, not meant for my waist.
it will look good on your Barça though
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Duggedised12(f): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
pocohantas:

You are very correct. It is now more about traffic. Though sometimes their head they touch and they will send sensible things to FP. Majority of the users are male anyway. So, we gats target the majority. Anything female (bashing) or sexual content would sell most.
correct. You sabi the koko.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Mart1994(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Shalommy:
The waist bead is for something not fashion.
Something like?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by showafrica(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

These erotic pictures are capable of instantly rotating the center of gravity of a monk against his will, from default -75° to an elevation of 30° and keep it in equilibrium at that static position, until it is converted into the mechanism of a piston pumping fluid in a hollow cylindrical enclosure, which is being lubricated to remove friction, until a viscous fluid is forceful ejected through capillary action, after which the center of gravity of the monk is rotated back to it's initial, default position.

Oboy physics is very sweet.. I got multiple A during my time. Everything about life is physics including the Bleep. Thank God for physics.. It makes man understand life better. You did not include 3rd law of motion when it comes to doggy. To every action, there is equal and opposite reaction..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Tapout(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
thelastorca:

nairalanfs demographic has changed

an old whine, but back in 2006, internet was not widely available, so it was largely nigerians in disapora [NIDs] , nierians in companies with good internet, and upper middle class. simply put it was largely intellectuals. the current crop of nairalanders were a distinct minority. some of them would post their nonsense threads and get laughed at and mocked.

seun himself was far moe hands on and he was also generating intellectual threads.

interestingly, the seun i remember was liberal, feminist and logical - the anthithesis of what this forum is today. and that is the beauty or should i say horror of democracy. back then, this could have been said to be an elitist forum. now t is a true democracy and this is what the masses want.

now that i'm done with my rant - SHOW ME YOUR WAIST BEADS !!! angry angry

u no well.. grin see how I was reading and nodding in agreement till I got to the bolded, I just weak grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by femi4: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. It is not or it was never intended to be- at least.
Except na me buy am for you....else I ll always think in that direction
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Omoslim26: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
sarrki:

Then you know nothing
must he like the same tin you?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by cooljoe(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
I love beads
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Guest007:
only that you are a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. / Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.