Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff (76848 Views)

Melania Trump Condemns Capitol Hill Attack / US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo / Governor Eric Greitens Arrested After Circulating Nude Photos Of Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
She gives and takes!
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Mopolchi: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
bodi no be firewood
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Annie001: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
Village people
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Dominatrix(f): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
smiley
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by MVLOX(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
just like that.... wake me up when this kind thing makes a Nigerian politrickian resign.... dey will even use it to brag and campaign during election....

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by OmoOsanyin: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
Brb
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Corroro: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
hmmm sad one for her
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by CanadaOrBust: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mescana22:
Oh Danm what a pretty Lady she is, now she is facing this hard time because of one clown, Ladies be careful, when ever you are having sex or after sex, make sure your partners phone is under the bed or swtiched off grin grin I dont get it, why should you carry phone upandan on the bed, ?? i can never be this careless , God forbid.

She slept with two people not one - a man and a woman

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by 1shortblackboy: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drkeo:

Most females are bisexuals... Even here in Nigeria
I wouldn't know I have never been invited for a party before grin

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Autotech312(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drkeo:
If na Naija politician she go first wait for fire and brimstone to fall down before she does the needful

Which needful? them no go do natin, the news will die on its own. Remember senator aboh from Adamawa.

5 Likes

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by blowjohn(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Righteousness89:
[i]It Shocks me how CNN network pampered this case of Ms Kate Hill like it was nothing.. Infact stylishly avoiding the Matter..
all because she is a Leftist!

Just Imagine if it was President Donald Trump...

They would Have Crippled Him ......

I Pray GOD Should give my Country, Nigeria a "President Trump"

[/i]

I swear CNN is the worst thing to happen to journalism and the media as a whole.
Bunch of bastards!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Can any leader in Nigeria resign for the same reason? Senators and Honourables that are busy banging their Assistants and wives of friends and relatives seeking for favour!!

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by EgusiShankly: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Eyaa..this one cup has full too soon..

for whatever reason, I despise democrat/liberal congress men/women. So many dark things all around them

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by uuzba(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
ksauthenticoi:
Its so pathetic that no political office holder in my country can resign for any reason
So they don't resign and what do you do about it?
They are daring us all. And we have done nothing!!!

If such were tried in America, one school kid will carry gun there and shoot everybody...
The American people are prepared to do things, to fight... You can't bull sh!t them.
Not just sit down browse phone and be complaining on social media.
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Ariwizzy: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Righteousness89:
[i]It Shocks me how CNN network pampered this case of Ms Kate Hill like it was nothing.. Infact stylishly avoiding the Matter..

[/i]

It is obvious you only know about CNN but have no idea about FOX News which is the right wing propaganda slaughtering machine for the Republicans.

Watch FOX news and see the extent of smearing they are dishing out on her just the way they are pro trump and Republicans and spew hateful rhetoric on Democrats.

I watch both news and CNN only reports the same things said by donald trump himself and not stories they made up about him but things he said on camera.
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by darkelf: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Autotech312:

Which needful? them no go do natin, the news will die on its own. Remember senator aboh from Adamawa.

Wow. Even I had almost forgotten

Naija sha

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Kongomaster123: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Were is the nude photo then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by forreelliinc: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Righteousness89(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
byrron:

It is obvious you only know about CNN but have no idea about FOX News which is the right wing propaganda slaughtering machine for the Republicans.

Watch FOX news and see the extent of smearing they are dishing out on her just the way they are pro trump and Republicans and spew hateful rhetoric on Democrats.

I watch both news and CNN only reports the same things said by donald trump himself and not stories they made up about him but things he said on camera.

I Disagree with you Bro...

Fox News is a far Better Network to get Real and Right News from...

Fox is not as Biased as CNN is..

CNN has Completely Lost it....

CNN is now for the highest bidder...

CNN never shows a Complete sentence of Trump! What they show u is what they want you to Hear...

Go check the Ratings in The USA.. CNN has gone low low... Fox is now First!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Gandollar(f): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Most people commenting actually came to see nude photos
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by yampro: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Righteousness89:

[/i]

i stop watching CNN when i notice tha their news reporting are bias

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
How wish nah US i dey, I for no get problem with having gf .. naija ladies are beggars.... Most of them have no usefulness to the nation...
Olosho cash and carry.. I spit on their heads

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin
Gforce2015:
How wish nah US i dey, I for no get problem with having gf .. naija ladies are beggars.... Most of them have no usefulness to the nation...
Olosho cash and carry.. I spit on their heads
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by ajl: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Righteousness89:

[/i]

You need to be examined by a psychiatrist. A president that grabbed women by the "puss-" and said this himself. Do you know the number of women that have accused Trump of sexual harrasment?

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Minjim: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Righteousness89:

[/i]

So CNN is the only news outlet in the US?
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
The Daily Mail reported that Hill and estranged husband, Kenny Heslep, who she is divorcing, were in a polyamorous three-way relationship with Desjardin for more than a year.

Confused people
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Cousin9999: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Uh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lifetime movie deal loading.

She's about to get paid.

When the controversy quiets down, she'll get a position in politics, just not a high level one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / Inmate Escaped U.S. Prison In 1979, Recaptured On New Year's Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.