Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State (14098 Views)

Next Anambra State Governor Must Be An Igala Man!! / Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) / Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by onomefm(f): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Gbedu thread
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Problemkid1: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Somalianprince how are you doing today grin cheesy

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Problemkid1: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
onomefm:
Gbedu thread
I dey tell you. cheesy hope you dey feel am grin
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Problemkid1: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
kid09077979444:
@SARS @DSSS take note of this armed robber
E don pain am reach prick Hahahaha grin grin you're a cursed bastard grin

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by onomefm(f): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Problemkid1:
I dey tell you. cheesy hope you dey feel am grin

But these guys have finished you oo. Make I no lie you
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Problemkid1: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
onomefm:

But these guys have finished you oo. Make I no lie you
You think say Na me be that. No deceive yourself madam grin grin
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Problemkid1: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
kid09077979444:

Problemkid1 you dey hear am hahahaha
Na her own opinion be that cheesy everybody get his/her own opinion grin grin but you're a cursed pig grin

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by onomefm(f): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Problemkid1:
You think say Na me be that. No deceive yourself madam grin grin

There's no way you can convince me otherwise....those guys have posted enough evidence to prove you are the one....
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Problemkid1: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
onomefm:

There's no way you can convince me otherwise....those guys have posted enough evidence to prove you are the one....
You believe, you know believe you're on your own madam. I gat so many people who know me here. So stick to your own opinion lemme have fun. Cheers? kiss grin
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by onomefm(f): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Problemkid1:
You believe, you know believe you're on your own madam. I gat so many people who know me here. So stick to your own opinion lemme have fun. Cheers? kiss grin

Went to your Facebook to verify it.....you are the one. But in all honesty you are destroying yourself here....
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Problemkid1: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
kid09077979444:

Problemkid1 you can run but you can't hide hahahaha

You dey see am
They're only fooling themselves by believing whatever trash you're saying grin

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by somalianprince: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
onomefm:

Went to your Facebook to verify it.....you are the one. But in all honesty you are destroying yourself here....

Chai ewooo seriously

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Problemkid1: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
onomefm:

See this one. Who's decieving you like this. How you take know say Na me be that. Think before talking madam. Like I said. I have so many people here who knows me very well. You don't Know me so just rest abeg.
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Problemkid1: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
kid09077979444:
We have facts and figures problemkid1. Onye ori hahahaha
Yes we know grin I also have yours grin

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Problemkid1: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Anago0147 come and see the cursed bastard grin grin

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by onomefm(f): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Problemkid1:
See this one. Who's decieving you like this. How you take know say Na me be that. Think before talking madam. Like I said. I have so many people here who knows me very well. You don't Know me so just rest abeg.

Listen boy....what these guys are doing with your pics are damning.....internet never forgets
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Problemkid1: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
onomefm:

Listen boy....what these guys are doing with your pics are damning.....internet never forgets
Madam go and sit down, you don't know me. Or you want join them. I can handle 10 people, that's Problemkid1 for you grin grin
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Problemkid1: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cursed Somalianprince grin upon your back ups you can't still stand me hahaha grin grin

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by MetaPhysical: 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Problemkid1:
BEHOLD THE ALLEGED IGALA GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE

Obiano Originally From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State — Ngige

Mr. Ngige Nwachukwu, the Media Aide to the Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chief Chris Nwabueze Ngige has stated that the governor of Anambra State, Willie Obiano is from Odeke, a community in Ibaji, Kogi State.

Our correspondent, Mr. Eneh Chigozie, quoted Mr. Ngige as rhetorically asking:

“Is Willie Obiano not originally from Odeke in Ibaji local government area of Kogi State?

“Is he not the Governor of Anambra State?”

In the words of Mr. Eneh, “while we are still trying to dig deep on who is Jubrin Al Sudan. The funny guys are already in town with the news that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon.

“As doubts on Atiku’s parentage are yet to settle, Ngige Nwachukwu, the Media Aide to the Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chief Chris Nwabueze, released another bomb.

“He said, gov Obiano is from Odeke, a community in Ibaji, Kogi state.”
Credit:Elombahnews.

What does it matter, at one time was Igala not the overlord in Igboland?

I hate bigots! Ibos are racists, always finding one thing or the other to use to mislabel person.
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by IamR: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
What is going on here?
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by onomefm(f): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Damning pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections / Dino Melaye To Okonjo-iweala - Obama Saw Through You / Shiroro Power Plant To Operate At Full Capacity After N2.4bn Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.