Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Types Of Partner You Should Not Get Married To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Partner You Should Not Get Married To (337 Views)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Partner You Should Not Get Married To by braveAchiever(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Marriage is just like an exam, you don’t prepare for an exam in the examination hall, you prepare before the exam.

And knowledge they say is power. But without proper knowledge, plan, and understanding of what marriage entails and how to deal with certain issues could make marriage turn to death trap or hell for one.

So today, I will be saying a few things about the type of partners you should avoid and you can still call it the type of partners you should not get married to.

First, let burst your head a little, research shows that married people are mostly happier than the singles, and they are much happier than divorced people.

Here is where I am going, the research further divided the married category into two groups, which is happy in marriage and struggling in marriage.

After the research, it was confirmed that the percentage of those happily married is extremely low compared to struggling ones.

It was then concluded that most singles are happier than the “struggling in marriage” ones. I’m sure you are not here to join the struggling train, but the successful train. So let’s move on to the types of partner you should not get married to.

Types of partners you should not get married to

Doing you a favour type
It’s an act of disrespect for your partner to think they are doing you a favour by marrying you. It means they don’t see you as their type. In other words, they will never treat you right, because you are seen as a burden and they only with you because they pity you.

Religion Fanatics
When it comes to religion stuff, tribal talks, how does your partner react? Trust me, this type of people kills and restricts the fun in marriage, no going out on dates, no going crazy beside each other.

Technically, there is no freedom of expression. You try to make them realize, and they refer you to religion. You live like a robot, expressing your emotions are restricted, you are mentally alone. Do you want to live the rest of your life this way?

Especially men that fall to the category, sexually, they are not romantic. When it comes to making love to their wife, they just climb their woman with no pre-intimacy. Be careful not to fall for this type of partners.

Domestic Violence type

This is mostly attributed to men, so this is an advice to women or ladies, if your husband to be have ever slapped you or beat you up, I don’t think you need a wise man to tell you what awaits you in the future.

Let me be real with you, the percentage of women that are not happy in marriage today, one of the reasons is domestic violence. Planning to marry a physically abusive man is a one-way ticket to grave because there will be a day he will hit you in a place that will first send you to a hospital before death, that’s if you are lucky you don’t die on the spot.

I’m sure you don’t want your kids to grow up without proper parental love, or having bad experience about marriage at their tender age... [url]continue reading[/url]https://braveachiever.com/types-of-partner-you-should-not-get-married-to/

Re: Types Of Partner You Should Not Get Married To by Solvik(f): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Issokay
Re: Types Of Partner You Should Not Get Married To by BatleFox: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Don't forget the men who look okay, even act like alpha males who look for trouble to no end, but are really gay. We have quite a few of them running around here.

BlueAir I know well is gay cos he keeps sending me emails to be his lover ever since we crossed paths months ago Of late he's so close to Blinking001 and DenreleDave. One can only imagine the fuckry going on behind the scene. NL ladies take note of these monikers in case they DM you for marriage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get 10GB Data For 3K. Zero Scam... / Share Your Funniest Christmas experience Here / Do These 9 Things To Please Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.