Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Unknown Credit Alert - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unknown Credit Alert (7286 Views)

How To Check Your NIN Status & View Unknown Numbers Linked To Your NIN / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me / My Friend Mistakenly Verified A Code Sent By An Unknown Source On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Credit Alert by oglalasioux(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
but its not my bank

Somebody else's former SIM has been allocated to you. I received such alerts throughout 2015. It eventually stopped. It's not your business since it's not your bank account.
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by QuiverBox(f): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
That's Nigerian Army Salary, mistakenly posted into your account

Ifeanyi4491:
Dear Nl, i got a new sim last month within 5 days i received a 68k credit alert on the new sim, 2 days later i received a debit alert that xoxo amount has been withdrawn.

Just few minutes ago i received another alert of 68k again...

Pls guys help me out how can i stop this...

Biko maka Temption..

Re: Unknown Credit Alert by davillian(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
Bro the Eagle is everywhere
What business do I have with the eagle that turns blind eyes to politicians.
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by StevenOba: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Buy something online jare or load am to bet9ja let’s play
Ode grin grin
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by DaVader: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Amstupid:
I always log into nairaland anytime I wanted,
Go to news trending and start booking space to write rubbish grin

I no dey read the headline and content self grin

You are just sick, unfortunately you are joy alone bro
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ị will break the sim
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Gabbyosun:

Which network?
Usually common on mtn new sims
glo
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by maya007: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wat exactly is ur worry now? Lol ur receiving msg not even d credit alert lmao n ur coming to post it here pls go n sleep n allow us rest! Somebody is withdrawing n ur receiving msg and giving urself heart attack �

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Credit Alert by King901: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
Somebody should help me out
Somebody should help you out? How? Did you deposit any money or is your bank account?
Good enough it's a new sim, you can always get another.
Maybe you've not said what is in your mind. Lol �

1 Like

Re: Unknown Credit Alert by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
King901:

Somebody should help you out? How? Did you deposit any money or is your bank account?
Good enough it's a new sim, you can always get another.
Maybe you've not said what is in your mind. Lol �
hmmmm
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by femoric(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
I can relate with your concerns.
like you said, the temptation no be here.
I once had a glo Sim on which alerts of a corporate firm drops almost every 20minutes, its so annoying that sometimes my msgs is always full, and the money we are talking about here ran into millions....

I told few friends then, could you imagine, one of my friends almost stole the Sim, but I was very careful since my info is in it, las las, as eye no wan commot, it took the grace of God to destroy the SIM.
Afterwards, I felt the real peace of mind.
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by Masanto: 2:16am On Oct 31, 2019
Na soldier get the sim before. Na soldier alert be that
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by 1030(m): 3:06am On Oct 31, 2019
You can get across to Wema Bank Customer care via
+234-803-900-3700.
+234-01-277-7700-9.
07000PURPLE (07000787753)

Or
purpleconnect@wemabank.com.

Report the case and the alert will be deactivated from the line.
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by Cutehector(m): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2019
Go to wema bank and report the issue. You will be saving yourself from problems in the future .

Remember, these things cause fraud to actualize

Opportunity, greed, Exposure
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by nams77: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
Somebody should help me out
Go to the bank and reporr
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by nams77: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2019
Mood11:
Return the Sim to where you bought it from.

Don't tell them anything. Just return it and insist on another one..

Don't throw the Sim away, just return it.

If you go to the bank, they might request for an evidence that you bought the Sim, before you know POLICE go enter the matter. They might even accuse you of Theft.

It doesn't work like that bro. They can actually delist that number from the alert platform. Its the course of action to take.
Op,
Better report it before you Re asked this question in the future" who did you report this issue to?"

You will now say it's mood11 cool
Be wise bro
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by Kingluqman(m): 7:35am On Oct 31, 2019
Na heavenly SIM card be that.. enjoy the debit and credit alert of the money wey you no see

grin
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by wiseone28: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Use the alert to do show off grin
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by babslepe: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2019
nams77:

It doesn't work like that bro. They can actually delist that number from the alert platform. Its the course of action to take.
Op,
Better report it before you Re asked this question in the future" who did you report this issue to?"

You will now say it's mood11 cool
Be wise bro
delisting the number is not even the issue with the high wave and rate of crime I would advice the op to do away with the sim before police will arrest the op one day and label him as a kidnapper or wanted fraudster
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by mobilemykel: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2019
GreenArrow1:
That line was used by someone in the past the phone number linked to his account. That's why you are getting those alerts. You can only access that money in one way but it' snot yours. Leave it like that.
I really don't think he can access that money even if he wants to. he doesn't have an ATM card.
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by Coldie(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Withdraw it and keep but don't spend it
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by Adrian98(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2019
Techno Pouvoir 1 For Sale 27k
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2019
I had similar experience back then in kwara during my nysc year, after i bought a sim card. On getting home i slot it into my phone but discover it came with contact list. When i tried to dial one of the contact, it rang and hang off immediately because i was afraid. But person called me instantly but fear could'nt allow me to pick. I bought the sim for my moderm sha.... Hmmmm
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by nams77: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2019
babslepe:
delisting the number is not even the issue with the high wave and rate of crime I would advice the op to do away with the sim before police will arrest the op one day and label him as a kidnapper or wanted fraudster
He will go to the bank and report and they will delist/remove the line from their alert platform.
He won't be the one to do that
Re: Unknown Credit Alert by Righteousness89(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
Dear Nl, i got a new sim last month within 5 days i received a 68k credit alert on the new sim, 2 days later i received a debit alert that xoxo amount has been withdrawn.

Just few minutes ago i received another alert of 68k again...

Pls guys help me out how can i stop this...

Biko maka Temption..

Your Account is being used by probably an insider in your bank to move funds..

Make Report immediately

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Samsung A30 And Infinix S4 Which Is Better? / Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom / Airtel Introduces 4gb+#1000 Extra Airtime For Just #1000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.