Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars (38470 Views)

Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists / Seyi Makinde Buys 33 Operational Vehicles And 396 Motorcycles For Amotekun / Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Ayomarcel(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2019
That's my Governor..!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Ayomarcel(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2019
obiekunie2:
HE WILL RATHER PATRONISE KIA

THAT PATRONISE INNOSON.

SEBI UNA SEE WETIN I DEY TALK ABOUT SINCE BA?

IF INNOSON NA YORUBA MAN AND AN IGBO MAN DESIGNED THAT LOGO FOR HIM, HE WILL DO EYES LIKE HE DIDNT SEE IT!

Or maybe he got a better deal from KIA.. Think about that too.. Many possibilities.

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2019
Nice one from him
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by tiwiex(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2019
RockHard:

Must you politiize everything? Dapo Abiodun already donated 100 vehicles as well as 200 motor bikes to the Ogun police last month, and when he did that no one disparaged Makinde then. Some of you guys need to grow up.

https://www.nairaland.com/5404848/governor-dapo-abiodun-commissions-100
Has Dapo finally nominated commissioners or he is taking these decisions alone?
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by ebby9z(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2019
How you people manage to turn everything thread to a tribal war beats me.
Shows that most of you are simply retarded, backward and generally stupid...

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by emerged01(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2019
We need to start patronizing our own goods. It is a sure way to grow economy. Federal govt and state govt need to lead so that we can follow.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Advancedman(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2019
Famoustemmy:
Sneak-peak into the 100 Kia Rio automatic transmission executive patrol vehicles provided by Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State to make security agencies to be more responsive
What happened to IVM.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by tiwiex(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2019
Ayomarcel:

Or maybe he got a better deal from KIA.. Think about that too.. Many possibilities.
We will never know but we need to start looking inwards. It's not just about the transaction deal but it's economic impact. Economy goes beyond money. How many jobs did we just lose to Kia?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2019
obiekunie2:

THAT PATRONISE INNOSON.

IF INNOSON NA YORUBA MAN AND AN IGBO MAN DESIGNED THAT LOGO FOR HIM, HE WILL DO EYES LIKE HE DIDNT SEE IT!

Kia is assembled in Nigeria same as Innoson. Better than buying Toyota. Kia is assembled in SW in otta Ogun state, Innoson is assembled in SE. charity begins at home, let SE govs buy Innoson and SW govs buy Kia, Honda, Nissan that are assembled in SW etc.

If he was buying imported Toyota, you can have mouth. Toyota does not benefit anybody!!

16 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by madjnr: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2019
obiekunie2:

THAT PATRONISE INNOSON.

you that you're talking even the car you're driving is not innoson...that's if you have serf..

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by nwamabo247(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2019
Wow very nice from the governor please see my signature to help a brother in need
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by chinwezdasilva: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2019
Them go scratch am next week where dem go DEy chase Keke people instead of criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2019
Ayomarcel:

Kia is assembled in OTTA ogun state

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Ayomarcel(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2019
isthatso:

Kia is assembled in OTTA ogun state

Still means maybe he got a better deal..

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:

this is the line used by known drug pedlers , and someone who most tribes reject , without a chance of smelling Aso Rock in this generation

how rich for you to call someone shady and unreliable grin ... kpele oo Trusted and Reliable tribe of quite notice , xenophobia and rejection

Go to FFk page and get the meaning of yoruba.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
great, Makinde my guy
when we say there should be state police some go oppose am... but see as gorvenos keep buying motors... for police...
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by lekhad: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Good Job!!! But hope this is not a misplacement of priority?
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by sonature1: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Venerable612:

Who are you and why should anyone listen to what you say?

Tribal bigot.

You can choose to purchase all your shoes, wears and food stuffs from Aba or Onitsha, if you are so passionate about patronising your kins men.

But don’t come online and throw tantrums on other tribes, because of your ignorance.

In case you don’t know, procurement of goods in governance is often determined by value for money, viz;
Cost efficiency
Cost of Maintenance
Availability of spare parts
Discount on price
Durability
Etc.,
Usually determined through bids.

While there is the onus to buy local, it’s not mandatory to do so. Otherwise, the Nigerian Military would buy all its military vehicles from Nigerian Proforce.

Don’t tribalise everything please.

I am afraid you don't have a point.

Big grammar doesn't take any reasonable people anywhere. It has never helped this country, and it never will.

If Nigeria was a serious country, every governor would key into Buhari's drive to grow the local economy.

China nearly blocked everything foreign to grow her local economy. Today, she is competing with almighty United States of America.

Speaking of which, I don't suppose Kia had to bid to get the contract. The governor settled for the product out of choice, so leave bidding out of this.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Ayomarcel:

Still means maybe he got a better deal..

Not disputing you, just pointing out to the ethnic Jingos that Kia is assembled in Nigeria and the SW, therefore why should a SW governor buy a car from a SE at the detriment of jobs and IGR in his own region?

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by SuperDuper97: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2019
obiekunie2:

THAT PATRONISE INNOSON.

You tribalistic bigotry.. change your think fowl.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by PureFace1(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Go to FFk page and get the meaning of yoruba.

And what is the meaning of Igbo lol?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by BitmapStudios: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Happney65, Oyo is moving forward oooo, without making noise and scattering the whole place.
By the way, I tried the 615 emergency number. It worked and answered in less than 15secs. That's a good one and I give it to Engr. 'Seyi Makinde.
cool

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2019
Please with due respect, what of Abia state governor? The state has been transformed to old Ibadan city then when it was the dirtiest state/city in the whole world.
Timatayo1:
Makinde makindee best governor in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by majamajic(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2019
RockHard:

Must you politiize everything? Dapo Abiodun already donated 100 vehicles as well as 200 motor bikes to the Ogun police last month, and when he did that no one disparaged Makinde then. Some of you guys need to grow up.

https://www.nairaland.com/5404848/governor-dapo-abiodun-commissions-100

even Anambra and enugu did same earlier

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2019
PureFace1:

And what is the meaning of Igbo lol?

when you have innoson in your state and your governor is buying imported Toyotas but you want other govs who have assembly plants in their own region to buy cars assembled in your region

https://www.nairaland.com/2795728/obiano-donates-patrol-cars-police

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Ayomarcel(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2019
isthatso:

Not disputing you, just pointing out to the ethnic Jingos that Kia is assembled in Nigeria and the SW, therefore why should a SW governor buy a car from a SE at the detriment of his own region?

Well... That's true that's another side to the story and I agree with you on that.. Nice point of view.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by philip0906(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2019
ebby9z:
How you people manage to turn everything thread to a tribal war beats me.
Shows that most of you are simply retarded, backward and generally stupid...
You forgot to add deranged.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by happney65: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2019
BitmapStudios:
Happney65, Oyo is moving forward oooo, without making noise and scattering the whole place.
By the way, I tried the 615 emergency number. It worked and answered in less than 15secs. That's a good one and I give it to Engr. 'Seyi Makinde.
cool

My brother,you have forgotten that slang that says "Aji shey bi Oyo Larin,oyo o shey bi baba enikan"..No noise and we doing it..And if seyi also decides to mess up and feel he is bigger than those that voted him into power,we go send am comot from Agodi..we dont do godfathers here,we teach godfathers lesson.

In other news,I just hope the people they buy am for no go dey leave criminals dey chase 50 50 naira all about..
Awon wayre..

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by omenka(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2019
Mutemenot:
sad nice car from the able governor. I hope our Olopa won't disfigure this ones in few months to come... kiss
Of course they will. They just cant help themselves.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by 1kinggy(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2019
Mutemenot:
sad nice car from the able governor. I hope our Olopa won't disfigure this ones in few months to come... kiss

you kukuma know dem. by January 2020, many of the cars will look like micra taxis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Nullifies Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) / Akpabio Suffers Setback In Bid To Retain Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.