Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars (38472 Views)

Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists / Seyi Makinde Buys 33 Operational Vehicles And 396 Motorcycles For Amotekun / Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by rakabuba001(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2019
See them for up fighting anyhow...this is what our leaders capitalise on to keep subjugating us.
Abi wuna think say tribe dey for high class
AUDIO WARRIORS.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by ogeiru: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2019
isthatso:

when you have innoson in your state and your governor is buying imported Toyotas but you want other govs who have assembly plants in their own region to buy cars assembled in your region

https://www.nairaland.com/2795728/obiano-donates-patrol-cars-police
The anambra government bought 60 innoson recently.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Buffalo2(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Nigeria police lack maintenance. It's every regime that buys vehicle for them but hardly do those vehicles last till the end of that particular regime . Let's keep tab on these vehicles and come for a check in a year's time all of them would have turned rickety
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Topmaike007(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2019
WonderManly:

Does this sound POLITIIZE? Why can't you just say the truth for God sake! Since how many days, how many weeks, how many months now. What has done so far that you are saying POLITIIZE? You also need to grow up!
he has completed the t
roads that lead from Lagos to Ogun, where Ambode stoped work in the Lagos toll gate he has also commissioned 100 patrol truck and many more things that is not visible to you outsiders
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by emkz: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2019
Someone takes money meant for his state's development and purchases cars for the police, we praise him. What was he supposed to do with the money before, celebrate his birthday in Dubai?

I think it should be made law that all cars for our security agencies and interstate transport must be assembled in Nigeria. Buying Kia Rio does not make economic sense if the cars were shipped into Nigeria. They are using your money to fund other people's jobs and you are praising the governor when he should be answering questions for the cost of those vehicles and the comparative cost savings if the cars had been made in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by BitmapStudios: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2019
happney65:

My brother,you have forgotten that slang that says "Aji shey bi Oyo Larin,oyo o shey bi baba enikan"..No noise and we doing it..And if seyi also decides to mess up and feel he is bigger than those that voted him into power,we go send am comot from Agodi..we dont do godfathers here,we teach godfathers lesson.

In other news,I just hope the people they buy am for no go dey leave criminals dey chase 50 50 naira all about..
Awon wayre..
Na true o. Make dem no go use dey chase Micra drivers upandan. grin grin
cool
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Shawnnn01: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2019
He might know what he is saying but even at that so long no governor is convinced to by IVM over other brands SW governor will buy only at wherever they desire. Now you can go tell hell.
Smithkafors:

He is not tribalising anything,he is telling you what he has observed.Even some northern states buy IVM,but non from SW.He knows what he is saying.

It still doesn't stop the fact that SW will buy wherever it desire n yes preferably not from the East. You all can go to hell over that.
MelesZenawi:

There is no tribalism there , he is saying the truth.

Makinde can't be different after all is Osibanjo not tribalistic as him.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Olamywealth10: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:

this is the line used by known drug pedlers , and someone who most tribes reject , without a chance of smelling Aso Rock in this generation

how rich for you to call someone shady and unreliable grin ... kpele oo Trusted and Reliable tribe of quite notice , xenophobia and rejection
MOFO OOOOOOOO, oya tell them, but its too much though.................... 1 better 9ja iz all we need. peace
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Germi9: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2019
If its those governor's...you know them shey? they will be buying hillux truck as if it's warfare.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2019
ogeiru:

The anambra government bought 60 innoson recently.

I know! Finally, he got there in the end but he took his time. He had been buying Toyota since meanwhile he had Innoson in his backyard. Even one SE Gov bough innoson a few years ago and Obiano was still buying Toyotas.

Anyway i think we are finally all retuning our brains to the importance of spending govt money on things that have a multiplier effect on our local economy, providing jobs and boosting IGR.

it is important for the citizens to do our job and call out our govs when they disadvantage us by spending our money on foreign products that dont provide jobs locally.

if SE govs patronise Innoson, Sw patronise the assembly plants in the Sw and northern govs patronise peugeot, before long we would have a thriving vwehicle manufacturing or assembly industry like back in the day.

It's very annoying to see govt patronising Toyotas that refuse to establish a plant in Nigeria and instead set up a plant in ghana.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Rexnegro(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2019
Mutemenot:
sad nice car from the able governor. I hope our Olopa won't disfigure this ones in few months to come... kiss
what do you expect...police men that can't take care of their uniforms na cars you expect them not to disfigure ?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Fuckthamods: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2019
obiekunie2:
HE WILL RATHER PATRONISE KIA

THAT PATRONISE INNOSON.

SEBI UNA SEE WETIN I DEY TALK ABOUT SINCE BA?

IF INNOSON NA YORUBA MAN AND AN IGBO MAN DESIGNED THAT LOGO FOR HIM, HE WILL DO EYES LIKE HE DIDNT SEE IT!
Gbam! Very cunning people
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by iammo(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2019
grin naso dem start with tinubu, slowly they went for Osinbajo now Its our amiable Seyi Makinde .... haba.. shocked this won don turn war and they should expect gbas gbos, cos we have suspended omoluabi till they further notice

Olamywealth10:

MOFO OOOOOOOO, oya tell them, but its too much though.................... 1 better 9ja iz all we need. peace

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by aod1(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Tell your designers flooding his Twitter page to mind their business and go design for Kia.
why are you so pained about the logo designer

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Pavarottii(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2019
obiekunie2:
HE WILL RATHER PATRONISE KIA

THAT PATRONISE INNOSON.

SEBI UNA SEE WETIN I DEY TALK ABOUT SINCE BA?

IF INNOSON NA YORUBA MAN AND AN IGBO MAN DESIGNED THAT LOGO FOR HIM, HE WILL DO EYES LIKE HE DIDNT SEE IT!
Makinde not like that... I believe this Kia are cheaper than innoson... He is only trying to cut cost
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2019
emkz:
Someone takes money meant for his state's development and purchases cars for the police, we praise him. What was he supposed to do with the money before, celebrate his birthday in Dubai?

I think it should be made law that all cars for our security agencies and interstate transport must be assembled in Nigeria. Buying Kia Rio does not make economic sense if the cars were shipped into Nigeria. They are using your money to fund other people's jobs and you are praising the governor when he should be answering questions for the cost of those vehicles and the comparative cost savings if the cars had been made in Nigeria.

Kia rio is assembled in Nigeria, many cars are assembled in Nigeria these days, Kia, handa accord, honda city, honda hr-v, honda pilot. Some Hyundai models and some Nissan models. I think even ford though not sure they have started.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by mightybishop: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Please before you praise this man, make sure you're living in Ibadan. I doubt if a person that owns properties, cars and run a business here in ibadan would ever praise this man. I will ask a simple question that requires a straight answer. What has this man done in ibadan that you can point at as development? Fine is doing well with the civil servant and abolition of school fees. Don't forget he also took a loan of 10b 2 month after assumption of office. We Nigerians are truly our own problem.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Mutemenot(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2019
Rexnegro:

what do you expect...police men that can't take care of their uniforms na cars you expect them not to disfigure ?

��� for my area, almost all mechanic workshop has their abandoned car
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2019
mightybishop:
Please before you praise this man, make sure you're living in Ibadan. I doubt if a person that owns properties, cars and run a business here in ibadan would ever praise this man. I will ask a simple question that requires a straight answer. What has this man done in ibadan that you can point at as development? Fine is doing well with the civil servant and abolition of school fees. Don't forget he also took a loan of 10b 2 month after assumption of office. We Nigerians are truly our own problem.
calm down, when did the man enter? if ibadan is so bad what of the man that was there for 8 years? where were you then?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Venerable612(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2019
sonature1:

I am afraid you don't have a point.

Big grammar doesn't take any reasonable people anywhere. It has never helped this country, and it never will.

If Nigeria was a serious country, every governor would key into Buhari's drive to grow the local economy.

China nearly blocked everything foreign to grow her local economy. Today, she is competing with almighty United States of America.

Speaking of which, I don't suppose Kia had to bid to get the contract. The governor settled for the product out of choice, so leave bidding out of this.

Its okay if you think big grammar doesn’t take reasonable people anywhere. It’s not my problem if you have a problem with big grammar. How I communicate my thoughts has no bearing with the validity of my thought process. And yes, big grammar is a sign of education.

Now - I am afraid you are wrong. None of your so-called Governors in the East drive Innoson vehicles. None of the Federal government officials use Innoson vehicles as their official vehicles. None of the legislators do as well.

Bottom line, don’t come here to preach to me about how SW governors don’t patronise Innoson. Innoson is not the only Nigerian-made-product in Nigeria. But you lots, out of malice I must say, consistently malign and tribalise other tribes because it is an Igbo project?

Have you forgotten Proforce also makes military and paramilitary vehicles, owned by a YORUBA man ?

FYI - nothing in the Nigerian Public Procurement Act 2007, which regulate government’s acquisitions of goods and services, mandates any government in Migeria to buy local... over Value for money. If you want that to change, talk to your government to reform it.

Nobody speaks against Eastern governors when then don’t patronise Proforce for their police vehicles. Don’t come here to lecture us on Buying local.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by umarshehu58(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2019
We lack maintenance culture in this country. I pray things will change
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by sencekompis: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Tell your designers flooding his Twitter page to mind their business and go design for Kia.

SORRY BUT U MADE NO SENSE
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2019
Pavarottii:

Makinde not like that... I believe this Kia are cheaper than innoson... He is only trying to cut cost

thats another point.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Empredboy(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2019
ZZ22:
bro no need bringing Innoson here, weather he buys or doesn't buy from from him Innoson will still thrive.
but they can force us to buy local rice? Is this not a capital flight? Who is fooling who?
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Empredboy(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2019
Pavarottii:

buy Nigeria grow Nigeria is the slogan whichout any clause
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Menance: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2019
Smithkafors:

He is not tribalising anything,he is telling you what he has observed.Even some northern states buy IVM,but non from SW.He knows what he is saying.

Why are you bothered about brown roof republic. If they like they can purchase Volkswagen beetle ... Who cares?
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by anonimi: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2019
WonderManly:
I have said it before and I will continue to say it that GSM is working not like one Dapo the touring governor.

And not like on Dullard-po in Aso rock, the touring presIdiot.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4909216_fbimg1487676221357_jpeg9280d73cd889b20dbd83498084c93a59

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by TundeBricklayer: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2019
ogunsbanjul:
Please with due respect, what of Abia state governor? The state has been transformed to old Ibadan city then when it was the dirtiest state/city in the whole world.
Abia is more sustainable than Oyo State

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2019
Mutemenot:
sad nice car from the able governor. I hope our Olopa won't disfigure this ones in few months to come... kiss

Disfigure ke??! What they will re-spray and convert to personal vehicles. Iffa hear say them use these cars take fight crime.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2019

Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by MT: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2019
emkz:

Oh my world, you said it all. God bless you in abundance.
Re: Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2019
1st made in Nigeria Cr-v

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Ken Pela Wins Delta State Appeal Court Case / Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / Remembering Nwayereuwa, Nwannedia, Ikonnia & Nwugo Of Aba Women Right (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.