Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" (33414 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by blaque7: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
the ogundamasi guy is sheeet!
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Rubbiish(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
PureFace1:
Davido is a loudmouthed fool always shouting money at every single opportunity to the extent you would start thinking he is the richest man in Africa.

Otedola family is richer than this fool and his family even his father is no match for Oba Otudeko and Tunde Folawiyo his father's money is still chicken change but you would think his father is the richest man in Nigeria with all his noise.
@bold i agree with u
He should mind how he talks about money

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
The one thing I don't like about Davido is that he can't dish someone in an intelligent manner without taking about money

With the way he's quick to make reference to money you would think he's the richer than Bill Gates

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
PureFace1:
Davido is a loudmouthed fool always shouting money at every single opportunity to the extent you would start thinking he is the richest man in Africa.

Otedola family is richer than this fool and his family even his father is no match for Oba Otudeko and Tunde Folawiyo his father's money is still chicken change but you would think his father is the richest man in Nigeria with all his noise.
sharap joor u just pained cos Davido no gree associate with zombie /Afonja ppl
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by AmazingELixir: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
PureFace1:

As long as Davido's family are not the one feeding me and my family I can say whatever I want about him and his family. That's my opinion

If you want to lick his butthole that's your problem.

I think you should learn to keep to your level rather dabbling into areas that don't concern you...why you're at liberty to express your views about the news thread you should never have brought his family into it.
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Blackvic1: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

bros STFU and go and make your own money!!! who cracked kernel for Davido?
everything to a Nigerian is money that’s why the country is the way it is money is not everything class is first of all They are not even supposed to be arrested nor charged to court at the first place in a case of civil issue. Arrests and charges are for criminal cases,Davido I meant to Issue a write or claim, file it in court and serve on them to enter appearance and defence within stipulated time. Simple. When he proves his case, he gets award for damages or whatever his reliefs sought are if it’s in a civilized country the case will be turned around against Davido and he will vomit all those money he thinks he has but alas Nigerian is a lawless country

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by jchioma: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
For all that it's worth, Kayode got what he deserved. He was trying to earn his keep and make himself relevant, but he picked on the wrong guy.
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Wizikal(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
That little boy David should just concentrate on his musical career because politics may reck him sooooooon

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by yetunsbay(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
nzeobi:
Davido my in-law, I like the way you replied that impotent zombie that wants to remain forever single cos of his impotence.
and how does his impotence acclaimed by u affect you?

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Wizikal(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Blackvic1:
everything to a Nigerian is money that’s why the country is the way it is money is not everything class is first of all They are not even supposed to be arrested nor charged to court at the first place in a case of civil issue. Arrests and charges are for criminal cases,Davido I meant to Issue a write or claim, file it in court and serve on them to enter appearance and defence within stipulated time. Simple. When he proves his case, he gets award for damages or whatever his reliefs sought are if it’s in a civilized country the case will be turned around against Davido and he will vomit all those money he thinks he has but alas Nigerian is a lawless country
gra gra Davido, always seeing himself! After all the apology... na wa oh! I also do not see any offense in the girls act. They were simply civil. Too much money without good legal advisers!!!

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by shogsman(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Social media has cost us greatly in this part of the world,see how a youth is ridiculing an old man.

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Niminimi: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
That boy called Davido is a dumbhead and should not be taken serious. He is in the same class with his uncle he dancing senator. What do you expect from the scumhead

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Queseda: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
I said it yesterday that any Yoruba man that gets married to an Igbo ends up donating his brain as part of the bride price. Just like FFK
Ogundamisi was making reference to the abuse of status(money) by Davido in the harassment of those ladies, same Davido who is a known PDP apologist, who are always quick to label Buhari as a tyrant....imagine what he would have done as 1st cousin of a State governor undecided
If he can think this low of someone of Ogundami's status, imagine what he thinks of the bandwagon of asslickers here defending his silly clapback
This kid keep descending to new lows

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Blackvic1: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wizikal:
gra gra Davido, always seeing himself! After all the apology... na wa oh! I also do not see any offense in the girls act. They were simply civil. Too much money without good legal advisers!!!
you are absolutely right the guy lacks class, you can lack manners and still have class but he lacks both at first he wasn’t even suppose to respond to the girls in the first place when they did the video he was supposed to use a legal team silence is golden it’s only low life that does that ... my anger is the same people that Supporr Davido are still the same people that will criticize the government for doing the same thing nigerians are hypocrisy are like 5 and 6

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by AfroKnight: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kayode Ogundamisi is spot on.

If someone could go to this extent without political power, imagine what he would do with a governor as an uncle.

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Cumpel1615: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
fykes:
Davido... Too much money, too little wisdom.

If that man has people in government or has power tomorrow, all ur money won't save u from power.
A man of power will render a Dangote pennyless in a month.

Childish... But i'ld excuse him... Boys his age with money are often full of brawns, empty on brains.
if I'm afraid of everybody, I can't be afraid of kayode, the highest him fit dey do Na to dey do hype man for people wen dey government
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by m140(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thablownmindset:
It's funny how he was able to abuse Dele momodu without feeling guilty about it but now he did it again!!! And someones will say he is always right??maybe untill he abuses their fathers likewise before they know nigga brag to much bout money and it's funny he ain't the richest under 30 in the country!!!!someone's even had better shows than him and without bragging online they still remain relevant
And I wonder where he got the mentality that been rich is the only way to be successful!!!!
When you impact life that's when you re a success.. I bet if you tell people to choose between Dangote and Soyinka then you will know what been successful is
Who will people choose?
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Cumpel1615: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
shogsman:
Social media has cost us greatly in this part of the world,see how a youth is ridiculing an old man.
if an old man ridicules himself in public, who do you blame
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by shogsman(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cumpel1615:
if an old man ridicules himself in public, who do you blame
You call such old man to order in private.but of course westernisation has replaced our cultures and traditions.

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by PureFace1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
AmazingELixir:

I think you should learn to keep to your level rather dabbling into areas that don't concern you...why you're at liberty to express your views about the news thread you should never have brought his family into it.

And who are you to tell me otherwise Mr man? grin

Keep to your level of being Davido's butthole licker and mind your goddamn business which is licking Davido's butthole.

The comment is not meant for you, you know because I don't understand why you are in absolute pain.

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Tembebe: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
m140:

Who will people choose?
Sadly the morally decadent youths who are unfortunately in greater number will choose Davido.Soo sad!!!!

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by m140(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tembebe:
Sadly the morally decadent youths who are unfortunately in greater number will choose Davido.Soo sad!!!!
Smiles
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Tembebe: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
sharap joor u just pained cos Davido no gree associate with zombie /Afonja ppl
I'm sorry o.What did you just type?
The last time we checked he is full blooded afonja.
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Afamed: 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I don't give him no attention again on nairaland. He's just too just buhari asslicker.
Attention from half-baked like you?
Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by semight2012: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
I laughed reading Devid’s response, the guy is so poor in sense of reasoning. Common criticism with common sense, he can never criticize but always bringing money to matter, everyone knows your family is rich, good for you. He talks like a kid.

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by adrusa: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Davido is so poor that all he has and can brag about is money, to paraphrase Bob Nesta Marley.

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by temielects(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
kingemzy5:
Davido was wrong oooooo..... But since it is Ogundamisi who come online to defend the atrocities of this evil government then i say a big yes!!!!!!!
He is not defending anything about governance or anything relatedvto government. It was a reaction to Davido arresting those instagram girls I think!

Re: Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
PureFace1:

Otedola family is richer than this fool and his family even his father is no match for [b]Oba Otudeko and Tunde Folawiyo [/b]his father's money is still chicken change but you would think his father is the richest man in Nigeria with all his noise.

A quick online search shows that Adedeji Adeleke is richer than all of those you mentioned. Davido needs a lesson or two in humility but let us not pretend that the parading of those girls is not a common thing in Nigeria. Kayode Ogundamisi is just trying to score some cheap points.

Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo / Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court / Actress Nadia Buari Poses In Chic Outfit